Re: I didn't consider Iskinder is such an idiot

Post by sun » 25 Mar 2019, 20:25

mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:58
sun wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:49
mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:43
Similarly again, Finfinne is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it should be under the administration and ]jurisdiction of the Oromiyya government

Ato sun,

Why?
You will find the answer in my previous nice comment. 8)
You have not explained why suddenly Addis Ababa should be under the administration of oromiya' government. I did not see your explanation on your post. Why don't you try to answer exactly why :roll:
For the same reason that the capital city of Tigrai, Makale, elects its own mayor who is under the Tigrian government, as well as the capital city of Gondar, Bahirdar elects its own mayor who is under the Amhara regional government. The law of equality and justice for all needs to prevail! No manipulations, discrimination and no exceptions. :P

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 25 Mar 2019, 20:32

Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:21
mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:16
Yergo zimb.. :lol: :lol:

Sorry ethioash, let obbo sun explain his statement.. I don't think Oromos need afe-QelaTe weyane aCHAfaris anymore 😜
i am more then happy if the Amahra refused the oromo to administrate it and fight started and all tplf built deleted that would teach u forever to say thanks for those who work hard to make Addis Ababa world class city.. anyhow u like it or if u guys start war Tplf will come as peace keeper and will be getting paid for service that time it would cost u billion of dollar
Hehe... Addis was not build in 27years.. Sidet lewerie yimechal Alu 😂😂

We Addis abans build our city. They came from CHaka and robed our city. They'll be remembered for their MaKeLawi and secret prisons nothing more... Peacekeepers my a$$.... ..

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 25 Mar 2019, 20:35

Sun,

You know very well Addis was never part of oromiya kilil , and never under oromiya administration. That's a fact!!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Mar 2019, 20:37

Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:02
mitmitaye wrote:
Similarly again, Finfinne is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it should be under the administration and jurisdiction of the Oromiyya government

Ato sun,

Why?
let me be nice to u and answer your question the simple answer is location where addis Ababa located

if someone ask u ባህር ዳር located u will say Amhara
if someone ask u መቀሌ located u will say golden
no body will claim መቀሌ only belong to መቀሌ or Tigray people but they have to administrate it as simple as that

if fact i dont care anymore if Addis Ababba want to take Article 39 from mother land oromia and become an island that will be self defeating because Addis Ababba doesnt produce nothing everything come from Oromia as soon as Addis Ababa declare their regional status or ልዬ እስተዳዳር they have to start paying the full price of all goods and services that come from oromia ...

oromo no longer will be restricted to sale their cattle to addis Ababa if they have good price in Kenya or Djibouti they will be free to sale it their and price in Addis Ababa will increase in five or ten fold ...Addis Ababa will decay soon just like singpoor of Eritrea ...
Thank you for lecturing these infants who think that what belongs to them belongs to them as well as what belongs to others also belongs to them. Come all the way from Beirut and bad mouth born there Abba Biyya who is trying to take care of all the people including street children. Maferia! 8)

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Mar 2019, 20:43

mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:32
Ethoash wrote:
mitmitaye wrote:

Sorry ethioash, let obbo sun explain his statement.. I don't think Oromos need afe-QelaTe weyane aCHAfaris anymore 😜
i am more then happy if the Amahra refused the oromo to administrate it and fight started and all tplf built deleted that would teach u forever to say thanks for those who work hard to make Addis Ababa world class city.. anyhow u like it or if u guys start war Tplf will come as peace keeper and will be getting paid for service that time it would cost u billion of dollar

We Addis abans build our city. They came from CHaka and robed our city. They'll be remembered for their MaKeLawi and secret prisons nothing more... Peacekeepers my a$$.... ..
I think that you must love peace and healing if you want to live in peace. Otherwise hate breads hate and may take you down to the bottom of the drain for your suicidal tendencies and wishes.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 25 Mar 2019, 20:45

sun wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:37
Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:02
mitmitaye wrote:
Similarly again, Finfinne is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it should be under the administration and jurisdiction of the Oromiyya government

Ato sun,

Why?
let me be nice to u and answer your question the simple answer is location where addis Ababa located

if someone ask u ባህር ዳር located u will say Amhara
if someone ask u መቀሌ located u will say golden
no body will claim መቀሌ only belong to መቀሌ or Tigray people but they have to administrate it as simple as that

if fact i dont care anymore if Addis Ababba want to take Article 39 from mother land oromia and become an island that will be self defeating because Addis Ababba doesnt produce nothing everything come from Oromia as soon as Addis Ababa declare their regional status or ልዬ እስተዳዳር they have to start paying the full price of all goods and services that come from oromia ...

oromo no longer will be restricted to sale their cattle to addis Ababa if they have good price in Kenya or Djibouti they will be free to sale it their and price in Addis Ababa will increase in five or ten fold ...Addis Ababa will decay soon just like singpoor of Eritrea ...
Thank you for lecturing these infants who think that what belongs to them belongs to them as well as what belongs to others also belongs to them. Come all the way from Beirut and bad mouth born there Abba Biyya who is trying to take care of all the people including street children. Maferia! 8)
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣

So Aba biyya wants Addis ababa to take care of her street kids! How generous 😂😂😂😂

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Mar 2019, 20:50

mitmitaye wrote:
Ethoash wrote:
mitmitaye wrote:

With all of your anarchism and illegal subversive criminal behaviors you prove them right about that Maikelawi and its residents (in your case) :lol:

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 25 Mar 2019, 20:55

sun wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:43
mitmitaye wrote:
Ethoash wrote:
mitmitaye wrote:

I think that you must love peace and healing if you want to live in peace. Otherwise hate breads hate and may take you down to the bottom of the drain for your suicidal tendencies and wishes.
Yeah.. we say it --- AyiT motuaN sitsha Sitabeza ruCHa, Heda tashetalech Yedimet AfinCHa..

befitnet

Post by befitnet » 25 Mar 2019, 21:36

Quite simply put, a hooligan Oromo from Wellega has no idea what being an Addis Ababan entails, so trying to claim Addis Ababa while living in the jungle and massacring people's from other ethnic groups, or spewing hate speech after flying in from Minnesota doesn't give your claim any validity.

Being an Addis Ababan means being free from ethnic questions and discrimination. It means living peacefully together with others in a prospering city, seeing them as human beings, not by their tribe. It is the vision for what Ethiopia should be like.

Your claim is Addis Ababa. Yet you weren't even settled in any part of Ethiopia, let alone Addis Ababa before the 16th Century Oromo Invasion from Kenya. Truly, you are foreigners (just like the Indians who tried to buy Gambela land) who aren't entitled to a square inch of Ethiopian land. You gained this land by slaughtering and subjugating our ancestors, and we'll never forget that.

You have Oromia Region, which is already large enough, and now you want to take the only safe space in Ethiopia where people of all ethnicities and nationalities can peacefully coexist (and have done centuries before you invaded Ethiopia). No! That will never happen, whether by subversion or force, you will never win!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 25 Mar 2019, 22:28

If that is the case, related questions will be raised. Jawar mohmamed who is Arab descent should not be allowed to participate in the country. Similar question will also work for different people including abiy Ahmed.

Most importantly, galla should go where they came. Not only Addis abeba but also all the lands looted by gallas should be returned back to the real owners.

By the way, when did Eskinder Nega said about election of Addis Abeba? All I know he has been just organizing Addis Abebians.

I know gallas are shiiiting now

One more thing, forget about the galla’ thief ‘sun’. he is just confused and he think he can fool all.
Last edited by Abaymado on 25 Mar 2019, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 25 Mar 2019, 22:33

What an idiot who doesnt know the difference between a country capital and a regional capital. OPDO/OLF are clearly confused idiots.
sun wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:34
mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:03
Addis Abeba, March 22/2019 – National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) said it was hard to outline the exact date to hold the Addis Abeba City Council elections due to delays in parliamentary approval of a revised electoral board establishment bill and lack of full board members of the electoral board, according to state owned Ethiopian Press Agency.

In what appeared to be a response to the announcement by “Balderas Council”, the city administration council issued a lengthy statement stating that the current city administration was formed following NEBE’s decision to postpone the city council elections, and in accordance with the city’s revised charter proclamation No. 1094/2018. Proclamation 1094/2018 was revised in July 2018 and was approved by HoPR, replacing proclamation No. 361/2003, which stated the city council is mandated to elect, “among its members, the city mayor and deputy mayor.” Proclamation 1094/2018 revised the previous by adding “the Deputy Mayor shall be appointed either from Member of the Council or from a non-member of the council.” However, critics of the deputy mayor cite the revision of proclamation 362/2003 as case in point to “install” Takele as city’s mayor.

https://addisstandard.com/analysis-amid ... n-unknown/

The Abiy government is clearly and illegally have appointed his old/odf. And also, playing around the laws to stop Addis from electing it's own mayor. Which is their rights! DinQem democracy!!
Ato Mixmixaa,

Do you understand that the capital city of Tigrai, Makale, is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is being administered under the jurisdiction of the Tigrain government.

Similarly, Bahirdar is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is under the jurisdiction of the Amhara government administration.

Similarly again, Finfinne is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it should be under the administration and jurisdiction of the Oromiyya government.

Any Ethiopian can have the right and may choose to go to Bahirdar (Gondar) to live, work, invest and prosper.
Similarly, any Ethiopian can have the right to live in Finfinne, work, invest and prosper freely. :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Mar 2019, 01:49

present wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 01:14
He (sun) is a jewarian kegna guy he can't possibly give you the answer. Even all three parties agreed Addis belongs to all Ethiopians, sun and his wahabi jewarians can not understand why. They think they are still in the 16th century. They think they can still displace the indigenous people from Addis. Kkkkkkkk
dear pest,

for sure u dont care about how run the city .. let alone the oromo the golden rule it for 27 years .. your question really is what would be the faith of Addis Ababian they need guarantee that they will not be touched ... if the oromo only want to administrate addis about and ALONE the people to stay then they will not mind signing the contract and submit it to UN ... After the fact the Addis Ababian will breath a sign of relief .. the oromo will get what they want without going to war..

for example Dc is a Federal district but its size is 10 mile by ten mile ... so let give Ethiopian Federal government a seat that circle ten km in all direction... this means all Amhara can live with in the Fed. government save keep ;;;; the rest of us we should focus to buy the moment one walk out..

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Mar 2019, 05:24

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 16:44
Can't he understand what it means, when we say all the roads to power should follow the path of democratic means?

In such a case it simply means, organise your party and formulate your program (political ajenda), present your case to the public, compete in the (free and fair) election and win it to present/implement your program accordingily.

Collecting a manga (mob) and let them clap their hands for him and declare those in power have no mandate (looool) to administer the affairs of the people all at the same venue, is simply incredibile.

This is an affront to a democratic process and the guy is such an idiot to assume that he can claim a power in such a way in today's Ethiopia.

Who is he to give order to the in office what they should do and shouldn't do??
Great speech,he is not giving orders,he is pleading for peace.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Mar 2019, 05:47

Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:36
Abe Abraham wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:15
Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:53
Nega was born to highly educated parents, his father having done graduate work at Rutgers University and his mother at the American University of Beirut.[3] They eventually divorced and his mother, with whom Nega lived, opened a clinic.[3] Nega attended Sanford School in Addis Ababa.[citation needed] Nega moved to the United States in 1980s where he attended high school,[4] then studied political science and economics at American University.[5][6]
what is your point Wikipedia, doesnt tell u where he was born . so why r u posting Wikipedia,info .. in fact it is help my point his mama was in Beirut... second he left for USA IN 1980 FOR almost the whole derg time he was in usa that means he have USA PASSPORT now the question is did he return the usa passport and gain Ethiopian passport .. second how on earth Iskinder compere himself for the guy who live all his life in Ethiopia vs the guy who run away from Ethiopia in time of need and come back to claim key of the city..
Pest,why don’t you shut your mouth.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Mar 2019, 06:23

present wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 02:57
You are a stup!d. You waste peoples' time

The true indigenous people of Addis are Amara and Gurages just like the red Indians, period. But we are saying it belongs to all Ethiopians. The golden anbeta tplfs sneaked in and stayed on my land for 27 years, and the kenga invaders say they want to take over my ancesteral land Sheger!! kkkk
pest,

i am not nice like real oromo. i will give u Addis Ababa if u insisted that it doesnt belong to oromo then i fk u up when i charge u the full price of drinking water, coffee and raw meat that time u will know who is your boss. look South African white give political power for black but the black r still poor and servicing the white

UN is in NY does that means UN SHOULD run NY, Au is in Addis Ababa does that means Au run Addis

on the same token Fed. government need a seat Addis Ababa can provide that but not the whole Addis Ababa only 10km square the fed government will get just like AU IN ADDIS .. the rest of Addis must be administrated by oromia or negotiated with oromo and pay your tax to oromia four point .. if u say no .. no problem u will pay in other way .. u cant force oromo farmer to sale u his coffee at dirt price ... they will start export their coffee from jimma instead of sending it to Addis Abbaa so that the buda can export it ... how this is fair .. the same with meat the oromo will send the cattle to Addis Ababa and ከብቱ ቄራ ገብቶ ይታረድና ወደ ውጭ ይላካል ብምን ሒሳብ ኦሮሞ ከዚያው ከኦሮሞ መላክ አቅቶት ነው ውይ.....
አስብ የግመል መሽን ያ ት ሆናለች እንደሚለው ተረት
አዲሳባም የእህዮች መሽን ያ ት ሆናለች ። ይህ ነው እጣ ፋንታዋ ። የዛን ግዜ ዋይ ዋይ ታላለህ ሲሚንቶ በአስር እጥፍ ስትገዛ ምነው ኮንዶሚንየሙን ባካፈልን ትላላህ። እስቲ በምን ሒሳብ ነው ከዚህ አታብቅኝ የምትወጣው።

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 26 Mar 2019, 10:29

sun wrote:
mitmitaye wrote:
Addis Abeba, March 22/2019 – National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) said it was hard to outline the exact date to hold the Addis Abeba City Council elections due to delays in parliamentary approval of a revised electoral board establishment bill and lack of full board members of the electoral board, according to state owned Ethiopian Press Agency.

In what appeared to be a response to the announcement by “Balderas Council”, the city administration council issued a lengthy statement stating that the current city administration was formed following NEBE’s decision to postpone the city council elections, and in accordance with the city’s revised charter proclamation No. 1094/2018. Proclamation 1094/2018 was revised in July 2018 and was approved by HoPR, replacing proclamation No. 361/2003, which stated the city council is mandated to elect, “among its members, the city mayor and deputy mayor.” Proclamation 1094/2018 revised the previous by adding “the Deputy Mayor shall be appointed either from Member of the Council or from a non-member of the council.” However, critics of the deputy mayor cite the revision of proclamation 362/2003 as case in point to “install” Takele as city’s mayor.

The Abiy government is clearly and illegally have appointed his old/odf. And also, playing around the laws to stop Addis from electing it's own mayor. Which is their rights! DinQem democracy!!
Ato Mixmixaa,

Do you understand that the capital city of Tigrai, Makale, is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is being administered under the jurisdiction of the Tigrain government.

Similarly, Bahirdar is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is under the jurisdiction of the Amhara government administration.

Similarly again, Finfinne is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it should be under the administration and jurisdiction of the Oromiyya government.

Any Ethiopian can have the right and may choose to go to Bahirdar (Gondar) to live, work, invest and prosper.
Similarly, any Ethiopian can have the right to live in Finfinne, work, invest and prosper freely. :P
sun,

As you belabor to become a new born lecturer about the rights of all Ethiopians in Ethiopia, why do you continue to fail to lecture about the rights of the Gumuz, Agnuwak, and Borana Ethiopians, among others, in your own village?

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 26 Mar 2019, 10:30

Abe Abraham wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:39
mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:29
Defend the truth,

Addis has the right to organize and elect it's own leader. It's on the 'Constitution'. Iskindir Nega & addis abans are simply practicing their rights. What seems to be the problem :roll:
That is not the real issue. Some say in a country divided by the Woyane-designed-kililism you will first need to determine who has the voting right in a particular part of the country before you proceed with elections.
Abe Abraham,

Here is the link regarding Addis and what's unfolding

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 26 Mar 2019, 10:43

Naga Tuma wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 10:29
sun wrote:
mitmitaye wrote:

Ato Mixmixaa,

sun,

As you belabor to become a new born lecturer about the rights of all Ethiopians in Ethiopia, why do you continue to fail to lecture about the rights of the Gumuz, Agnuwak, and Borana Ethiopians, among others, in your own village?
very true!! thanks!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Mar 2019, 10:58

mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 10:43
sun,

[/quote]

very true!! thanks!
[/quote]

Wildebeest Migration started with one wildebeest first move
snow avalanche started in just one snow flakes move
rain started in just one drop of water
1000km journey started with one step
Arab spring started because of one man
american slave got freed first and then this freedom come to Ethiopia
democracy also is the same thing

so when the oromo right respected Gumuz, Agnuwak, and Borana Ethiopians, right will be respected but if u tell Ato Son to fight for every ethnic then his power will be divided and he can win over u that is what u want.. it doesnt work

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 26 Mar 2019, 11:07

Ethoash wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 10:58
mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 10:43
sun,

very true!! thanks!
[/quote]

Wildebeest Migration started with one wildebeest first move
snow avalanche started in just one snow flakes move
rain started in just one drop of water
1000km journey started with one step
Arab spring started because of one man
american slave got freed first and then this freedom come to Ethiopia
democracy also is the same thing

so when the oromo right respected Gumuz, Agnuwak, and Borana Ethiopians, right will be respected but if u tell Ato Son to fight for every ethnic then his power will be divided and he can win over u that is what u want.. it doesnt work
[/quote]

blah blah blah…

Don't confuse who said what.. Pls learn to quote properly