Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: I didn't consider Iskinder is such an idiot

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Jan 2020, 13:41

"The proof that we (his party members) are not exclusive party is that we use a slogan which says: 'Addis Ababa is for all'.

More than that there is no need to enumerate who is from which ethnic group and who is from which religious doctrine."

tlel

Re: I didn't consider Iskinder is such an idiot

Post by tlel » 06 Jan 2020, 15:42

Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:36
Abe Abraham wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:15
Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:53
Nega was born to highly educated parents, his father having done graduate work at Rutgers University and his mother at the American University of Beirut.[3] They eventually divorced and his mother, with whom Nega lived, opened a clinic.[3] Nega attended Sanford School in Addis Ababa.[citation needed] Nega moved to the United States in 1980s where he attended high school,[4] then studied political science and economics at American University.[5][6]
what is your point Wikipedia, doesnt tell u where he was born . so why r u posting Wikipedia,info .. in fact it is help my point his mama was in Beirut... second he left for USA IN 1980 FOR almost the whole derg time he was in usa that means he have USA PASSPORT now the question is did he return the usa passport and gain Ethiopian passport .. second how on earth Iskinder compere himself for the guy who live all his life in Ethiopia vs the guy who run away from Ethiopia in time of need and come back to claim key of the city..

Iskender is my hero, he wasn't hallucinating as Diaspora, he sacrificed himself for his country! He is a true son of Ethiopia. God keep him safe. I have learned to understand that I can't stand elitism because people like Iskender could live in luxury overseas instead of being impriosoned, tortured, almost to death!