sun wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 16:33
Naga Tuma wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 10:29
sun wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:34
mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:03
Addis Abeba, March 22/2019 – National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) said it was hard to outline the exact date to hold the Addis Abeba City Council elections due to delays in parliamentary approval of a revised electoral board establishment bill and lack of full board members of the electoral board, according to state owned Ethiopian Press Agency.

In what appeared to be a response to the announcement by “Balderas Council”, the city administration council issued a lengthy statement stating that the current city administration was formed following NEBE’s decision to postpone the city council elections, and in accordance with the city’s revised charter proclamation No. 1094/2018. Proclamation 1094/2018 was revised in July 2018 and was approved by HoPR, replacing proclamation No. 361/2003, which stated the city council is mandated to elect, “among its members, the city mayor and deputy mayor.” Proclamation 1094/2018 revised the previous by adding “the Deputy Mayor shall be appointed either from Member of the Council or from a non-member of the council.” However, critics of the deputy mayor cite the revision of proclamation 362/2003 as case in point to “install” Takele as city’s mayor.

https://addisstandard.com/analysis-amid ... n-unknown/

The Abiy government is clearly and illegally have appointed his old/odf. And also, playing around the laws to stop Addis from electing it's own mayor. Which is their rights! DinQem democracy!!
Ato Mixmixaa,

Do you understand that the capital city of Tigrai, Makale, is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is being administered under the jurisdiction of the Tigrain government.

Similarly, Bahirdar is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is under the jurisdiction of the Amhara government administration.

Similarly again, Finfinne is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it should be under the administration and jurisdiction of the Oromiyya government.

Any Ethiopian can have the right and may choose to go to Bahirdar (Gondar) to live, work, invest and prosper.
Similarly, any Ethiopian can have the right to live in Finfinne, work, invest and prosper freely. :P
sun,

As you belabor to become a new born lecturer about the rights of all Ethiopians in Ethiopia, why do you continue to fail to lecture about the rights of the Gumuz, Agnuwak, and Borana Ethiopians, among others, in your own village?
hmm... 8)
Saixxerra Yemmi nagger ye Urgo Zimb,
Ye hoonk g!matam ye gemmah kiftaf basbaassa Ximb!

Stay and stick to the topic and the comment ante wenda-gered Ibd.

Instead of scribbling your unsolicited divisive filthy comment just do that lecturing yourself. You just need to lift you bulky old ar$$$$ and write your comments with out your usual munage, munage blabbering petty sh!tty talks. Did Eski, Eski dildoe, d!ldo you so that you got in love, hypnotized and become his petty mouth piece b!tch in the dirty d!tch. Last but not least, fsk you with the long and dirty broom stick which happens to stink from far and distant old sink. All these I am saying not out of hate but out of pure love and pure healing so that you may feel pleasure in your dirty rearing. I wrote this nice comment together with my Wurage friend, Obbo Zabarga Wajoo. Okay? Okay! lol:
ተናካሽ ቡችላ ኣድርገህ እራህን ኣትቁጠር፣ ኣንተ ቅሌታም። Do your "dildoe, d!ldo" wish with your buddy Ethoash who has been going crazy for you by calling you "unmatched intelligent," "son," "ኣንዴ ብስል ኣንዴ ጥሬ," and "idiot," all his words. I don't have to be a supporter of or voter for Eskinder Nega to be able to read hypocrisy and comment about it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: I didn't consider Iskinder is such an idiot

Post by Ethoash » 27 Mar 2019, 12:46

Naga Tuma wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 11:51
Ethoash wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:22
mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:07
sorry Mitmitaye

anyhow u and that galla tuna fish are all the same .. Sun is son of great oromo tuna fish also son of great oromo how on earth try to put down his own kin for trying to defend his own people

basically tuna fish saying is just wait until everyone got their right .. nothing drive me crazy then inside job like tuna fish... anyhow mitmitaye dont think u r better then tuna fish u r dead tuna
Does calling them all sons of Ethiopia drive you crazy, to use your own word?
ኢንጅነር ይልቃል በቀደም ኦሮሞ የሚባል አገር የለም ብለሃል ተብሎ ሲጠየቅ፣ ኦሮም የሚባል አገር አላውቅም ነገርግን ኦሮሞ የሚባል ክፍለሐገር ግን አውቃለሁ ብሎ ቁጭ።

yes, everyone is Ethiopia no doubt about it .. the problem is when Amhara say Ethiopia they have double meaning they mean Amhara Ethiopia is just code name for Amhara ...

Ethiopian become a generic name for amhara

name that u think have meaning but they r trade mark

xerox ኮፒ አርግልኝ ለማለት ስትፈል xerox አርግልኝ ታላለህ ይህ ማለት ማንኛውም ኮፒ ማሽን ሊሆን ይችላል it doesnt have to be xerox machine

Kleenex is another one it doesnt mean u want Kleenex brand name u want any soft paper

xerox ማለት photocopying ነው በለህ ብትክራከረኝ ዋጋ የለውም

Kleenex is soft-paper,but not all soft paper r Kleenex

so we r all Ethiopian, but not all Ethiopians are Amhara

that what the oromo try to tell u... this question is look simple but very complected and deep meaning ....

this is like going to Burger King and asking for big mac

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Mar 2019, 15:13

Naga Tuma wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 11:25
DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 14:18
Many people replied in many different ways to the simple question I asked in my post saying: "betu man new, yebetu wusane ke maleteh befit?"

Let me rewrite it in geeze letters if someone missed the point at hand.

በቱ ማን ነው፣ የቤቱ ውሳኔ ከማለትህ በፊት?

and this was in a reference to a sentence taken from Iskinder Nega's speech in the gathering on the video I linked, where he was talking about የቤቱ ውሳኔ.

Hope it must be clear enough now, if someone missed the point.

So far no one answered the question, in my view.
DefendTheTruth,

I read your discussion topic here as one of the silly ones. The range between idiot and genius is very wide.

Your question wallops in a loop. It is very simple to know who owns the house.

In my reading, your question and answer ended there in your first post of the thread. You completed the theory of legitimacy, delegation, and representation but failed to complete the practice in this case. Reading your post reminded me my college days when one of the brightest students at the school stated: የቻነሉን እንሌት እየዘጋችሁ በቻነል ኑ ትሉናላችሁ። It was in reaction to a school official who told students to address their concerns through a channel about a questionable action taken by the official and failing to address it through a student body.

So far, I have seen on the internet two figures on the ground speaking on behalf of those who live in the house as if they are legitimate representatives. You are the third figure asking this question on this forum instead of appearing physically on the ground. One is not a legitimately elected representative doesn't mean one doesn't have a voice or doesn't represent voices.

In short, I did not read and fail to read in this thread if there is anything more than the concept of legitimacy, delegation, and representation in both theory and practice.

If the factious and divisive identity politics is at play here, well founded questions that may lead to harmony instead of division have also been raised. For a long time, I assumed ጉለሌ may have descended from ቦረና and may have been affected in ኣዲስ ኣበባ until I came across Horus' writing that the words ጉለሌ and ጉልላት are related.

Now, we have all these exchanges and pieces of information. So, I wonder from a distance if there are other practical answers that you have in mind.
Naga Tuma,

could you please cite an instance where you may know that people come together (with no name, status under the jursidiction in which they would like to operate) and aspire to pass a resolution on matters that affect not only those in the meeting but also a much wider body of the public?

Like I have already replied to Ethoash's posts, I don't know where you got the ideo of ownership. What I am talking about is not about ownership of a property here, nor I am talking about some people living in an house somewhere, I will get corrected, if I did. Hope, you too didn't understand it for the condominium issue, which I don't know much about to make a comment about it.

I am not a man that is much consumed about my ego to own my weakness (ignorance) when I missed something, but let me wait until you could give me the instance.

But on one thing I would like to stress that I don't subscribe to the idea of if somebody didn't obey the rule of the law, then the rest too shouldn't do so, because in my view that scenario would only lead to a chaotic situation.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 27 Mar 2019, 19:50

let's call spade a spade :idea:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 27 Mar 2019, 20:08

Naga Tuma wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 12:17
sun wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
sun wrote:
mitmitaye wrote:
Addis Abeba, March 22/2019 – National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) said it was hard to outline the exact date to hold the Addis Abeba City Council elections due to delays in parliamentary approval of a revised electoral board establishment bill and lack of full board members of the electoral board, according to state owned Ethiopian Press Agency.

In what appeared to be a response to the announcement by “Balderas Council”, the city administration council issued a lengthy statement stating that the current city administration was formed following NEBE’s decision to postpone the city council elections, and in accordance with the city’s revised charter proclamation No. 1094/2018. Proclamation 1094/2018 was revised in July 2018 and was approved by HoPR, replacing proclamation No. 361/2003, which stated the city council is mandated to elect, “among its members, the city mayor and deputy mayor.” Proclamation 1094/2018 revised the previous by adding “the Deputy Mayor shall be appointed either from Member of the Council or from a non-member of the council.” However, critics of the deputy mayor cite the revision of proclamation 362/2003 as case in point to “install” Takele as city’s mayor.

The Abiy government is clearly and illegally have appointed his old/odf. And also, playing around the laws to stop Addis from electing it's own mayor. Which is their rights! DinQem democracy!!
Ato Mixmixaa,

Do you understand that the capital city of Tigrai, Makale, is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is being administered under the jurisdiction of the Tigrain government.

Similarly, Bahirdar is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is under the jurisdiction of the Amhara government administration.

Similarly again, Finfinne is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it should be under the administration and jurisdiction of the Oromiyya government.

Any Ethiopian can have the right and may choose to go to Bahirdar (Gondar) to live, work, invest and prosper.
Similarly, any Ethiopian can have the right to live in Finfinne, work, invest and prosper freely. :P
sun,

As you belabor to become a new born lecturer about the rights of all Ethiopians in Ethiopia, why do you continue to fail to lecture about the rights of the Gumuz, Agnuwak, and Borana Ethiopians, among others, in your own village?
hmm... 8)

Instead of scribbling your unsolicited divisive filthy comment just do that lecturing yourself. You just need to lift you bulky old ar$$$$ and write your comments with out your usual munage, munage blabbering petty sh!tty talks. Did Eski, Eski dildoe, d!ldo you so that you got in love, hypnotized and become his petty mouth piece b!tch in the dirty d!tch. Last but not least, fsk you with the long and dirty broom stick which happens to stink from far and distant old sink. All these I am saying not out of hate but out of pure love and pure healing so that you may feel pleasure in your dirty rearing. I wrote this nice comment together with my Wurage friend, Obbo Zabarga Wajoo. Okay? Okay! lol:
ተናካሽ ቡችላ ኣድርገህ እራህን ኣትቁጠር፣ ኣንተ ቅሌታም። Do your "dildoe, d!ldo" wish with your buddy Ethoash who has been going crazy for you by calling you "unmatched intelligent," "son," "ኣንዴ ብስል ኣንዴ ጥሬ," and "idiot," all his words. I don't have to be a supporter of or voter for Eskinder Nega to be able to read hypocrisy and comment about it.
Now if you say that you can not stick to the point but will go wild and roll over my young Shagar horse and his very strong 5th leg please take shower before hand otherwise you might split like the evil spirit. Dumb like the garden shovel! :lol:

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 Mar 2019, 11:25

Ethoash wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 12:46
Naga Tuma wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 11:51
Ethoash wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:22
mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:07
sorry Mitmitaye

anyhow u and that galla tuna fish are all the same .. Sun is son of great oromo tuna fish also son of great oromo how on earth try to put down his own kin for trying to defend his own people

basically tuna fish saying is just wait until everyone got their right .. nothing drive me crazy then inside job like tuna fish... anyhow mitmitaye dont think u r better then tuna fish u r dead tuna
Does calling them all sons of Ethiopia drive you crazy, to use your own word?
ኢንጅነር ይልቃል በቀደም ኦሮሞ የሚባል አገር የለም ብለሃል ተብሎ ሲጠየቅ፣ ኦሮም የሚባል አገር አላውቅም ነገርግን ኦሮሞ የሚባል ክፍለሐገር ግን አውቃለሁ ብሎ ቁጭ።

yes, everyone is Ethiopia no doubt about it .. the problem is when Amhara say Ethiopia they have double meaning they mean Amhara Ethiopia is just code name for Amhara ...

Ethiopian become a generic name for amhara

name that u think have meaning but they r trade mark

xerox ኮፒ አርግልኝ ለማለት ስትፈል xerox አርግልኝ ታላለህ ይህ ማለት ማንኛውም ኮፒ ማሽን ሊሆን ይችላል it doesnt have to be xerox machine

Kleenex is another one it doesnt mean u want Kleenex brand name u want any soft paper

xerox ማለት photocopying ነው በለህ ብትክራከረኝ ዋጋ የለውም

Kleenex is soft-paper,but not all soft paper r Kleenex

so we r all Ethiopian, but not all Ethiopians are Amhara

that what the oromo try to tell u... this question is look simple but very complected and deep meaning ....

this is like going to Burger King and asking for big mac
What does all of them are Ethiopia mean? If you meant all of them are Ethiopians, then practice what you preach instead of going crazy, again to use your own words, when other people feel comfortable calling themselves Ethiopians. If you have a better version of Ethiopia, compete for it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Mar 2019, 11:48

Ethiopian = (oromo + Amhara + golden + Somalia et ect )

if that the case

oromo is Ethiopia but Ethiopia cant be oromo (or only oromo it is more then one ethnic)

the problem raised when Amhara think ETHIOPIA MEAN ONLY AMHARA to be considered an Amhara u have to have one kind of political views, one enemy (today is TPLF) one love (today is Eritrea ) one language (Amharic) one flag one religion etc etc if u r not one of those thing u r not Ethiopians but they will call u oromo or Golden

so your definition of Ethiopia and their definition of Ethiopia totally different...

in short u could be Republican or Democrat but the Democrat will not say u r not an American for supporting republican party

those idiot Amhara they will tell u r not an Ethiopian if u support TPLF, OR OLF

then those idiot will come back with argument that TPLF fought for break away from Ethiopia.. the answer is yes, they do and they will do it again because the Ethiopia they fought are the Amhara Ethiopia what they went is Fed. Ethiopia

this is not high level logic .. anyhow i will break it down to your level

a white South Afrikaner who listen nelson mandela said he love South Africa , the white Afrikaners wondering Mandela what change u used to call South Africa all kind of new now what change u love South Africa ....

u see the new South Africa remain the same before and after apartheid... when any black South Afrikaners said he love South Africa he is referring South Africa after freedom or after 1991 not before ... the same way Ethiopia the name stay after 1991 otherwise when TPLF referring to Ethiopia we r talking about the new Ethiopia not the old Ethiopia that old Ethiopia died with the Amhara rule ... end of story..

OLF also want to break way but if Ethiopia change and become full fed system they will stay so when they refer Ethiopia they mean the Ethiopia the new Ethiopia not the old one dont confused the two ...

America before civil right and after they r totally different America we r talking
when one black America say he love America he is not referring America under slavery or discrimination those America he hate and fight to death .. so why r u holding this against them ..

teaching is my burden, have nice live .. trust me the Amhara that u support they will backstabbing they already did ..

look TPLF and EPLF unite to remove THE EVIL premier, the tplf based on the deal it give EPLF Eritrea the TPLF DIDNOT back down from their deal.. but Amhaa and oromo united to remove TPLF and look the Amhara back stabbed the oromo they dont even want to give them Addis Ababa for helping them remove tplf

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 Mar 2019, 12:29

DefendTheTruth wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 15:13
Naga Tuma wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 11:25
DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 14:18
Many people replied in many different ways to the simple question I asked in my post saying: "betu man new, yebetu wusane ke maleteh befit?"

Let me rewrite it in geeze letters if someone missed the point at hand.

በቱ ማን ነው፣ የቤቱ ውሳኔ ከማለትህ በፊት?

and this was in a reference to a sentence taken from Iskinder Nega's speech in the gathering on the video I linked, where he was talking about የቤቱ ውሳኔ.

Hope it must be clear enough now, if someone missed the point.

So far no one answered the question, in my view.
DefendTheTruth,

I read your discussion topic here as one of the silly ones. The range between idiot and genius is very wide.

Your question wallops in a loop. It is very simple to know who owns the house.

In my reading, your question and answer ended there in your first post of the thread. You completed the theory of legitimacy, delegation, and representation but failed to complete the practice in this case. Reading your post reminded me my college days when one of the brightest students at the school stated: የቻነሉን እንሌት እየዘጋችሁ በቻነል ኑ ትሉናላችሁ። It was in reaction to a school official who told students to address their concerns through a channel about a questionable action taken by the official and failing to address it through a student body.

So far, I have seen on the internet two figures on the ground speaking on behalf of those who live in the house as if they are legitimate representatives. You are the third figure asking this question on this forum instead of appearing physically on the ground. One is not a legitimately elected representative doesn't mean one doesn't have a voice or doesn't represent voices.

In short, I did not read and fail to read in this thread if there is anything more than the concept of legitimacy, delegation, and representation in both theory and practice.

If the factious and divisive identity politics is at play here, well founded questions that may lead to harmony instead of division have also been raised. For a long time, I assumed ጉለሌ may have descended from ቦረና and may have been affected in ኣዲስ ኣበባ until I came across Horus' writing that the words ጉለሌ and ጉልላት are related.

Now, we have all these exchanges and pieces of information. So, I wonder from a distance if there are other practical answers that you have in mind.
Naga Tuma,

could you please cite an instance where you may know that people come together (with no name, status under the jursidiction in which they would like to operate) and aspire to pass a resolution on matters that affect not only those in the meeting but also a much wider body of the public?

Like I have already replied to Ethoash's posts, I don't know where you got the ideo of ownership. What I am talking about is not about ownership of a property here, nor I am talking about some people living in an house somewhere, I will get corrected, if I did. Hope, you too didn't understand it for the condominium issue, which I don't know much about to make a comment about it.

I am not a man that is much consumed about my ego to own my weakness (ignorance) when I missed something, but let me wait until you could give me the instance.

But on one thing I would like to stress that I don't subscribe to the idea of if somebody didn't obey the rule of the law, then the rest too shouldn't do so, because in my view that scenario would only lead to a chaotic situation.
DefendTheTruth,

Thank you for your more rational discussion about this issue. All of us have a little bit of egos but some have the capacity and civility to relegate it.

My point is about breaking out of the legitimacy loop. In my reading and afterwards hearing parts of the discussion, the crux of the matter is legitimacy. If you have noticed, I am not challenging your question in principle but going beyond it and asking the legitimacy of the challenger in as much as the challenger is not a democratically elected legitimate representative of the city. Only legitimacy can break this loop that I referred to earlier. I don't think it is difficult to achieve, especially for Addis Ababa. Once the legitimacy issue is checked off, all other issues can be addressed through it, including the issues you have been raising. Doesn't it?

That said, I can cite numerous marches, tea parties, revolutions, and so on where willing participants don't wait for a goodwill of others or the goodwill of the jurisdictions imposed upon them in order to express their concerns. As far I am concerned, Eskinder is as good or as bad as Jawar in claiming leadership without a democratic election. That doesn't mean they don't have the freedom of speech or expression.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 Mar 2019, 12:39

sun wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 20:08
Naga Tuma wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 12:17
sun wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:
sun wrote:
mitmitaye wrote:

Ato Mixmixaa,

sun,

hmm... 8)

Now if you say that you can not stick to the point but will go wild and roll over my young Shagar horse and his very strong 5th leg please take shower before hand otherwise you might split like the evil spirit. Dumb like the garden shovel! :lol:
Take that in the bone above your shoulders that suffers from identitylessness and identity crisis by failing to call itself a Borana or an Ethiopian and take a hike in Adwa Hills or Bushoftu Hills instead of walking as የምእተ አመት ቡችላ።

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 Mar 2019, 13:18

Ethoash wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 11:48
Ethiopian = (oromo + Amhara + golden + Somalia et ect )

if that the case

oromo is Ethiopia but Ethiopia cant be oromo (or only oromo it is more then one ethnic)

the problem raised when Amhara think ETHIOPIA MEAN ONLY AMHARA to be considered an Amhara u have to have one kind of political views, one enemy (today is TPLF) one love (today is Eritrea ) one language (Amharic) one flag one religion etc etc if u r not one of those thing u r not Ethiopians but they will call u oromo or Golden

so your definition of Ethiopia and their definition of Ethiopia totally different...

in short u could be Republican or Democrat but the Democrat will not say u r not an American for supporting republican party

those idiot Amhara they will tell u r not an Ethiopian if u support TPLF, OR OLF

then those idiot will come back with argument that TPLF fought for break away from Ethiopia.. the answer is yes, they do and they will do it again because the Ethiopia they fought are the Amhara Ethiopia what they went is Fed. Ethiopia

this is not high level logic .. anyhow i will break it down to your level

a white South Afrikaner who listen nelson mandela said he love South Africa , the white Afrikaners wondering Mandela what change u used to call South Africa all kind of new now what change u love South Africa ....

u see the new South Africa remain the same before and after apartheid... when any black South Afrikaners said he love South Africa he is referring South Africa after freedom or after 1991 not before ... the same way Ethiopia the name stay after 1991 otherwise when TPLF referring to Ethiopia we r talking about the new Ethiopia not the old Ethiopia that old Ethiopia died with the Amhara rule ... end of story..

OLF also want to break way but if Ethiopia change and become full fed system they will stay so when they refer Ethiopia they mean the Ethiopia the new Ethiopia not the old one dont confused the two ...

America before civil right and after they r totally different America we r talking
when one black America say he love America he is not referring America under slavery or discrimination those America he hate and fight to death .. so why r u holding this against them ..

teaching is my burden, have nice live .. trust me the Amhara that u support they will backstabbing they already did ..

look TPLF and EPLF unite to remove THE EVIL premier, the tplf based on the deal it give EPLF Eritrea the TPLF DIDNOT back down from their deal.. but Amhaa and oromo united to remove TPLF and look the Amhara back stabbed the oromo they dont even want to give them Addis Ababa for helping them remove tplf
Reading your line about breaking it down to somebody else's level always amuses me. You need to be able to differentiate oranges and apples before knowing how to slice them differently. You don't have separate utensils in your kitchen for each kind, you cut them all with a single ዶማ utensil, mix them all up, put them on a plate and present the pieces as a ባለሙያ። When the juices, seeds, and fruit mixes are all over the place, you don't pass as a ባለሙያ let alone teaching about how to do it.

You need to understand the difference between ንጉሰ ነገስት (የንጉሶች ንጉስ) system and colonization system to understand how to address the issues under the two systems. You need to understand the difference between organizing as a liberation front to break away from a country and a political party that has an alternative vision to build a country. ንጉሰ ነገስት ያልሆንኩኝ ያለ ንጉስ እና ስብዕናዬን ኣጣሁ ያለ የኮሎኒ ተጨቅዋኝ ኣንድ ኣይደሉም።
Last edited by Naga Tuma on 30 Mar 2019, 16:01, edited 2 times in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Mar 2019, 14:36

dr. tuna fish,

long time a go i used to call u tuna.. i know u smell to fast.. ንጉሰ ነገስት was kind of fed. system the best system until king milk destroy it after Adaw it was working prefect ... even king milk kept some part of ንጉሰ ነገስት even make stronger fed system and weaker state even then it was working perfectly then Ato haile come and totally ended ንጉሰ ነገስት system ...your dear father doesnt have to do anything every thing done for him so one rule run supreme...

list of apple varieties

Red Delicious. .
Gala.
Fuji.
Granny Smith.. ...
Honeycrisp. ...
Cripps Pink. ...
Golden Delicious.

if someone say to u give me an apple ... u can give him any of the apple listed above and you would be correct .. but if someone said to u give me macintosh .. then u have to give him macintosh apple not any other apple...

all macintosh is an apple, but not all apple is macintosh

all oromo are an Ethiopian, but not all Ethiopian are oromo
all Amhara are an Ethiopian, but not all Ethiopian are Amhara

list of orange varieties

teaching u is my burden

all Bulldog is a Dog, but not all dog are bulldog

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 28 Mar 2019, 15:12

You need to understand the difference between ንጉሰ ነገስት (የንጉሶች ንጉስ) system and colonization system to understand how to address the issues under the two systems. You need to understand the difference between organizing as a liberation front to break away from a country and a political party that has an alternative vision to build a country. ንጉሰ ነገስት ያልሆንኩኝ ያለ ንጉስ እና ስብዕናዬን ኣጣሁ ያለ የኮሎኒ ተጭቝዋኝ ኣንድ ኣይደሉም።

Very well said!!

8) 8) 8) 8)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 28 Mar 2019, 15:17

mitmitaye wrote:
28 Mar 2019, 15:12
You need to understand the difference between ንጉሰ ነገስት (የንጉሶች ንጉስ) system and colonization system to understand how to address the issues under the two systems. You need to understand the difference between organizing as a liberation front to break away from a country and a political party that has an alternative vision to build a country. ንጉሰ ነገስት ያልሆንኩኝ ያለ ንጉስ እና ስብዕናዬን ኣጣሁ ያለ የኮሎኒ ተጭቝዋኝ ኣንድ ኣይደሉም።

Very well said!!

8) 8) 8) 8)
mitmitaye

why r u tagging my discussion with tuna fish... why not just wait and get an intelligent reply from him and get educated instead of become የእርጎ ዝንብ... the idea is not to destroy my point the idea is to explain your point ... if u have one pls try ... ንጉሰ ነገስት is fed. system if u dont understand it ... so saying i want to be ንጉሰ ነገስት is good that is what Ethiopia need instead of ንጉሰ ነገስት we use governor that elected ever four year unlike of ንጉሰ ነገስት for life we have term limit otherwise both system are the same..

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Jun 2019, 14:14

Many people tried to argue with me when I said this guy must be a dumb, just from the technical point of view of what he claims in a public arena, without taking his personal political ambition or vision, had he one, into consideration.

In the video blow he claimed shamelessily that he is going to Bahrdar in his power of the people's mandate his group has got from the citizens of Addis Ababa.

First we were told that he wanted to claim that Addis Ababa belongs to its citizens. Now he claims that Addis belongs to those in Bahrdar as well. I am afraid this guy, if not told to stop in time, could lead the country to a wrong direction, specially taking into consideration the delusioned mass of youth currently making noises here and there.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Jun 2019, 14:21

mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:29
Defend the truth,

Addis has the right to organize and elect it's own leader. It's on the 'Constitution'. Iskindir Nega & addis abans are simply practicing their rights. What seems to be the problem :roll:
Addis Abeban yemiwed bisebeseb mender new wenjelu?Please.Be shefta eyetegezan aydelem ende?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Jun 2019, 14:36

Degnet wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 14:21
mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:29
Defend the truth,

Addis has the right to organize and elect it's own leader. It's on the 'Constitution'. Iskindir Nega & addis abans are simply practicing their rights. What seems to be the problem :roll:
Addis Abeban yemiwed bisebeseb mender new wenjelu?Please.Be shefta eyetegezan aydelem ende?
Degnet,

I try to respect people and you are one of those whom I try to respect.

Mesebseb wenjel new biye alawukem.

Did you ever hear about competing for office? Do you also understand what is it means when we talk about competing?

If the competition that occurred the last time the current government came to power is deemed not fair and free the, then how is that of Eskinder Nega's claim of owning the mandate of the people is free and fair?

How did he get the mandate?

If you can't answer these questions (essentially just one question, then please earn the respect I owe you.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Jun 2019, 17:55

present wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 17:29
Hey tplf agame aka defend the bullsh!t,

You are always defending the bullish!t. You are scared of this smart guy. He is out there doing something but look at you hiding in mekele and typing on ER. Kkkk

He is defending his ancesteral lands from the kegna jewarian savages. I see nothing wrong with that

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 16:44
Can't he understand what it means, when we say all the roads to power should follow the path of democratic means?

In such a case it simply means, organise your party and formulate your program (political ajenda), present your case to the public, compete in the (free and fair) election and win it to present/implement your program accordingily.

Collecting a manga (mob) and let them clap their hands for him and declare those in power have no mandate (looool) to administer the affairs of the people all at the same venue, is simply incredibile.

This is an affront to a democratic process and the guy is such an idiot to assume that he can claim a power in such a way in today's Ethiopia.

Who is he to give order to the in office what they should do and shouldn't do??
hmm... :lol:

"He is defending his ancesteral lands from the kegna jewarian savages. I see nothing wrong with that"
Sure you see nothing wrong because you are blinded to the truth and eyes wide open to accept the SAVAGERY and bulsh!t from the bulsht! outlaw who is so mad and telling us in public that his life in freedom donated to him by the egalitarian Oromos for free is sickening Red Light while his life in jail has been a happy cute sweet life full of Sunshine and natural lights further claiming and thanking the tplf for all those living and lives in jail.

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!"
~B b. :P
Last edited by sun on 21 Jun 2019, 19:13, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Jun 2019, 19:10

sun wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 17:55
present wrote:

You are always defending the bullish!t. You are scared of this smart guy. He is out there doing something but look at you hiding in mekele and typing on ER. Kkkk

He is defending his ancesteral lands from the kegna jewarian savages. I see nothing wrong with that

DefendTheTruth wrote:
Can't he understand what it means, when we say all the roads to power should follow the path of democratic means?

In such a case it simply means, organise your party and formulate your program (political ajenda), present your case to the public, compete in the (free and fair) election and win it to present/implement your program accordingily.

Collecting a manga (mob) and let them clap their hands for him and declare those in power have no mandate (looool) to administer the affairs of the people all at the same venue, is simply incredibile.

This is an affront to a democratic process and the guy is such an idiot to assume that he can claim a power in such a way in today's Ethiopia.

hmm... :lol:

"He is defending his ancesteral lands from the kegna jewarian savages. I see nothing wrong with that" :lol:

Sure you see nothing wrong because you are blinded to the truth and eyes wide open to accept the SAVAGERY and bulsh!t from the bulsht! outlaw who is so mad and telling us in public that his life in freedom donated to him by the egalitarian Oromos for free is sickening Red Light while his life in jail has been a happy cute sweet life full of Sunshine and natural lights further claiming and thanking the tplf for all those living and lives in jail.

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!"
~B b. :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Jun 2019, 19:18

sun wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 19:10
sun wrote:
21 Jun 2019, 17:55
present wrote:

DefendTheTruth wrote:

[

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Jan 2020, 13:25

I didn't know much about this guy before, except that I hear here and there about his name as an opposition figure.

In fact I can't understand what he is trying to say, he can't express himself and give a clear answer. Saying that either he made a mistake, or trying to defend his position. Someone who has allegedly won 6 international awards in the name of a profession of journalism. And still claiming that, yes journalism doesn't require you to be independent. His example of taking CNN was called Clinton News Network and trying to say that CNN is of an international reputation at the same time. Confused??

Something is fishy about this guy's level of understanding, I am affraid.

Last edited by DefendTheTruth on 06 Jan 2020, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.