Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: I didn't consider Iskinder is such an idiot

Post by Ethoash » 26 Mar 2019, 11:22

mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:07
sorry Mitmitaye

anyhow u and that galla tuna fish are all the same .. Sun is son of great oromo tuna fish also son of great oromo how on earth try to put down his own kin for trying to defend his own people

basically tuna fish saying is just wait until everyone got their right .. nothing drive me crazy then inside job like tuna fish... anyhow mitmitaye dont think u r better then tuna fish u r dead tuna

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 26 Mar 2019, 11:51

Addis is for Addis Abebe. There is no moral, historical or legal right to claim Addis for Oromo. It will be the end of Ethiopia as a country if Addis is given to any one ethnic group. We know what is happening in Dire Dawa and Harar and we should not let that experience be replicated in addis.

The Kegna movement is simply taking a position by claiming Addis so that they would get more than what is allowed under the law. What they underestimated is the backlash that is resulted and pushing them so hard and so away from addis. If they are to get what they are claiming, they will start ethnic cleansing as advocated by Obo Bekele Geriba, HizQel Gebissa, Obo Tolera of OLF and so many more.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Mar 2019, 12:02

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:51
The Kegna movement is simply taking a position by claiming Addis so that they would get more than what is allowed under the law. What they underestimated is the backlash that is resulted and pushing them so hard and so away from addis. If they are to get what they are claiming, they will start ethnic cleansing as advocated by Obo Bekele Geriba, HizQel Gebissa, Obo Tolera of OLF and so many more.
why not compromised, if u worried that they will displaced u once they have power then negotiate a deal to protect you ..saying anyone who is born in AA or live for more then two years consider Addis Ababaian and have equal right as any oromo who claim native this way the oromo cant force u out or claim they r 1st class citizen because the law will stop them .. then take this contract to UN and register it ... so now one will backtrack ... even if u want the mayor must come from Addis Abab u can put that too.. all the oromo want is Ababa border to stay where they are and Addis Ababa pay tax to oromia ....

look when TPLF AND EPLF come to Addis our dear father make a deal with America to support him for the rest of his life and run to Zimbabwe in way he did us a great favor otherwise we would have been fighting house to house.. so sometime taking the deal is better for everyone ... i will give u more example Libya and Iraq and Syria leader did not took the deal and look what is happening .. now the Amhara must take the deal .. u will not get everything u ask the oromo will not get everything they ask but both of you will win some and lose some and end the end both side will win because we will achieved peace. once we lost peace it would be very hard to get it so we should think smarter without saying i am bias or want one side to lose..

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 26 Mar 2019, 12:24

Ethoash wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 12:02
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:51
why not compromised, if u worried that they will displaced u once they have power then negotiate a deal to protect you ..saying anyone who is born in AA or live for more then two years consider Addis Ababaian and have equal right as any oromo who claim native this way the oromo cant force u out or claim they r 1st class citizen because the law will stop them .. then take this contract to UN and register it ... so now one will backtrack ... even if u want the mayor must come from Addis Abab u can put that too.. all the oromo want is Ababa border to stay where they are and Addis Ababa pay tax to oromia ....

look when TPLF AND EPLF come to Addis our dear father make a deal with America to support him for the rest of his life and run to Zimbabwe in way he did us a great favor otherwise we would have been fighting house to house.. so sometime taking the deal is better for everyone ... i will give u more example Libya and Iraq and Syria leader did not took the deal and look what is happening .. now the Amhara must take the deal .. u will not get everything u ask the oromo will not get everything they ask but both of you will win some and lose some and end the end both side will win because we will achieved peace. once we lost peace it would be very hard to get it so we should think smarter without saying i am bias or want one side to lose..
Go Bank and read the Senafe Conference and its product aka the constitution as to what the rights of individuals and groups are. You only like to listen to ideas generated in the dark corners of your TPLF mind and come here and scribble without hesitations. Addis Ababa is its own master and maker. We all built addis and there is no other way around it than leaving it as a free city to be administered by its own elected reps. I can guarantee you that if addis is to be on the table for any political group, the lose will outweigh any gain that group might expect.

As a TPLF and die-hard amhara hater, it doesn't surprise me if you equate the question of addis to the question of Amhara. Adiss Abebe is of a multi cultural society and economic powerhouse of the country. There is no any connection between the Wollega and Arsi kegna overzealous greed and who the City belongs to. The kegna movement can't even be satisfied after it controlled the main political and military power in the country. They now want to own everything that moves and groves on the Ethiopian land. Thank can't happen !!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Mar 2019, 14:18

Many people replied in many different ways to the simple question I asked in my post saying: "betu man new, yebetu wusane ke maleteh befit?"

Let me rewrite it in geeze letters if someone missed the point at hand.

በቱ ማን ነው፣ የቤቱ ውሳኔ ከማለትህ በፊት?

and this was in a reference to a sentence taken from Iskinder Nega's speech in the gathering on the video I linked, where he was talking about የቤቱ ውሳኔ.

Hope it must be clear enough now, if someone missed the point.

So far no one answered the question, in my view.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Mar 2019, 14:32

present wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:09
No he was not. Even if he is. You don't have to be born in Addis to a resident. It's only I beleve about 6 month is required for any Ethiopian to be a resident. He attended high school and Preschool etc in Addis. He went to Leesai. You have no case
Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:53
present wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:42
He already said he is a resident of the city, born and raised. The people are in thousands, man. If you can get that many people supporting your cause then you have a voice.

present

እስክንደር የተውለድው በBeirut ነው, he returned from USA in 1991 so after TPLF victory.. he was hiding in USA during 17 years ... anyhow for sure he have american passport he must return it if he want mayor of AA
Ethiopiawi libal yemaichel ersu erasu new,present endezih petty astesaseb kalachew sewoch gar yemtetsatsaf kehone mejemeria adega lai yemtetelachew ene Eskendirn new.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Mar 2019, 14:35

mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:29
Defend the truth,

Addis has the right to organize and elect it's own leader. It's on the 'Constitution'. Iskindir Nega & addis abans are simply practicing their rights. What seems to be the problem :roll:
Did I oppose the Addis right to organize and elect their leader? If yes, then where?

The first day I heared one of Iskinder's internet propaganda I replied saying he has the full right to democratically oppose the installment of those in power but no the right to discriminate against an individual(s) in the name of democracy. Did you also comment there?

If you are convinced that they have the right to practice their rights then please answer the following question:

I am not someone who have got much an appetite to sway in all the directions it starts to blow the wind, I feel.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 26 Mar 2019, 14:41

mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:32
Ethoash wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:21
mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 20:16
Yergo zimb.. :lol: :lol:

Sorry ethioash, let obbo sun explain his statement.. I don't think Oromos need afe-QelaTe weyane aCHAfaris anymore 😜
i am more then happy if the Amahra refused the oromo to administrate it and fight started and all tplf built deleted that would teach u forever to say thanks for those who work hard to make Addis Ababa world class city.. anyhow u like it or if u guys start war Tplf will come as peace keeper and will be getting paid for service that time it would cost u billion of dollar
Hehe... Addis was not build in 27years.. Sidet lewerie yimechal Alu 😂😂

We Addis abans build our city. They came from CHaka and robed our city. They'll be remembered for their MaKeLawi and secret prisons nothing more... Peacekeepers my a$$.... ..
mitmitaye,egnan lemasedeb yetesebesebu endehone ewk,be aware of ignorant people with no basic knowledge of history,is not the suffery enough,since 1974

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Mar 2019, 16:04

DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 14:18
Many people replied in many different ways to the simple question I asked in my post saying: "betu man new, yebetu wusane ke maleteh befit?"

kkkkkk
still ur spelling is wrong

ቤቱ የማን ነው፣ የቤቱ ወስን ከማለት በፊት፧
or grammtically correct
የቤቱን ወስን ከማውቅ በፊት፧ ቤቱ የማን እንደሆነ ማውቅ

my answer is why do i care who own the house as long as i live in it as if it is mine.. do u care who own USA native or white as long as u have full right like the white America or black America .... knowing where Addis start and end very important to keep the peace.. all the oromo interested is to develop like Addis Ababa if they get economical benefit they r not stupid to destroy Addis it is not in their benefit to destory it now if someone told them it is theirs that would be great intensive to keep Addis as it is .. i will give u an example China could have easily make Hongkong part of China and end the Hongkong governing system instead they created one country two government system and keep Hongkong why because Hongkong working why fix it if not broken ...my beef is the golden rule Addis Ababa for 27 years why do u care who run Addis Ababa .. if u want Fed. land u can get 10k round Abiy palace and call it fed. land and let the fedl government manage it i dont know how Dc usa do it .... in short this would be most Addis Abbaa will be in the hand of fed. government and grow vertically wihtout govern by oromo and oromo will govern the rest of Addis Ababa and have a chance to elect their own mayor if oromo mayor did bad job he will be removed by election not only that ለማ ጎማ cant rule by himself he must have some kind of parliamentary system where people vote him down this way we can check the power ... look in USA TRUMP might be president but his power will be checked by congress and it is working . .. so if we follow this system we would not be afraid even devil elected as mayor ... have a nice life.. to tell u the truth i have no horse in the race if አማራ ድርቅ ብሎ ምንም አልስጥም። ብሎ ልክ እንደ መንጌ ተግርስሶ ይወገዳል ብዙም ጣጣ ያመጣል ። ይልቁንስ ብልጥ መሆን ይሻላል ማንም ይምራው ቤቱን ተሽክመው አይሄዱ ነበር ኦሮሞ ኬኛ እያላቹ ፤አብራቹሁ ብትኖሩ ይሻላል። አለበለዝያ አስብ የገመል መሽና እንድሆነች ። አዲሳባ ደግሞ የአህዮች መሽንያ ትሆናለች ምን አለ በሉኝ። እስቲ ከኦሮሞ ተጣልታቹ የታባታቹህ ልትሄዱ ነው ። አረ እስተውሉ።

ድቡብ ሱዳን እንገነጠላለን እንገነጠላለን በለው ተገነጠሉ ይነሱን ዘይት ከሰሜን ሱዳኖች ጋራ ላለማጋራት ብለው ። ታድያ ከድል በኋላ የግድ ለሰሜን ሱዳኖች ዘይታቸውን ማካፍል እንዳለባቸው ተረዱ። ለምን ብትሉ ደቡብ ሱዳን ወደብ የላትም የዘይቱ ቧንቧ ደግሞ የተዘረጋው በቀጥታ ፖርት ሱዳን ጋራ ነው ታድያ የሰሜን ሱዳን የፖርት ዋጋ በማስከፈል የተነፈገችውን አቅ ማግኝት ጅመረች እላቹሀለሁ።

ሌላ ምሳሌ

ኢትዬዽያና ኤርትራ ለ ፵ ዓመት ተዋጉ ለምን ብትሉ ኤርትራ የአስብን በር በመያዝ ኢትዬዽያን በማስከፈል ያለስራ ለዘላለም መኖር ፍልጋ ነበር ። ነገር ግን ክዚህ ሁሉ ግድያ በኋላ ኢትዬዽያ አስብን እንደውም አትፈልገውም በጅቡቲ መጠቀም እንደምትችል በተግባር እስየቻት ታድያ አስብ የግመሎች ውሃ መጠጫ ሆኖ እርፍ። ዝጎ ሌላ እንቨስትመንት ያስፈልገዋል ተባለ እንደገና ሊከፈት ። while Djibouti become world class port and building another one... capitalizing on Eritreans miss opportunity

have a nice life..

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 26 Mar 2019, 16:33

Naga Tuma wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 10:29
sun wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:34
mitmitaye wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 19:03
Addis Abeba, March 22/2019 – National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE) said it was hard to outline the exact date to hold the Addis Abeba City Council elections due to delays in parliamentary approval of a revised electoral board establishment bill and lack of full board members of the electoral board, according to state owned Ethiopian Press Agency.

In what appeared to be a response to the announcement by “Balderas Council”, the city administration council issued a lengthy statement stating that the current city administration was formed following NEBE’s decision to postpone the city council elections, and in accordance with the city’s revised charter proclamation No. 1094/2018. Proclamation 1094/2018 was revised in July 2018 and was approved by HoPR, replacing proclamation No. 361/2003, which stated the city council is mandated to elect, “among its members, the city mayor and deputy mayor.” Proclamation 1094/2018 revised the previous by adding “the Deputy Mayor shall be appointed either from Member of the Council or from a non-member of the council.” However, critics of the deputy mayor cite the revision of proclamation 362/2003 as case in point to “install” Takele as city’s mayor.

https://addisstandard.com/analysis-amid ... n-unknown/

The Abiy government is clearly and illegally have appointed his old/odf. And also, playing around the laws to stop Addis from electing it's own mayor. Which is their rights! DinQem democracy!!
Ato Mixmixaa,

Do you understand that the capital city of Tigrai, Makale, is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is being administered under the jurisdiction of the Tigrain government.

Similarly, Bahirdar is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it is under the jurisdiction of the Amhara government administration.

Similarly again, Finfinne is for all of us Ethiopians, but yet it should be under the administration and jurisdiction of the Oromiyya government.

Any Ethiopian can have the right and may choose to go to Bahirdar (Gondar) to live, work, invest and prosper.
Similarly, any Ethiopian can have the right to live in Finfinne, work, invest and prosper freely. :P
sun,

As you belabor to become a new born lecturer about the rights of all Ethiopians in Ethiopia, why do you continue to fail to lecture about the rights of the Gumuz, Agnuwak, and Borana Ethiopians, among others, in your own village?
hmm... 8)
Saixxerra Yemmi nagger ye Urgo Zimb,
Ye hoonk g!matam ye gemmah kiftaf basbaassa Ximb!

Stay and stick to the topic and the comment ante wenda-gered Ibd.

Instead of scribbling your unsolicited divisive filthy comment just do that lecturing yourself. You just need to lift you bulky old ar$$$$ and write your comments with out your usual munage, munage blabbering petty sh!tty talks. Did Eski, Eski dildoe, d!ldo you so that you got in love, hypnotized and become his petty mouth piece b!tch in the dirty d!tch. Last but not least, fsk you with the long and dirty broom stick which happens to stink from far and distant old sink. All these I am saying not out of hate but out of pure love and pure healing so that you may feel pleasure in your dirty rearing. I wrote this nice comment together with my Wurage friend, Obbo Zabarga Wajoo. Okay? Okay! lol:
Last edited by sun on 26 Mar 2019, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 26 Mar 2019, 16:51

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 16:44
Can't he understand what it means, when we say all the roads to power should follow the path of democratic means?

In such a case it simply means, organise your party and formulate your program (political ajenda), present your case to the public, compete in the (free and fair) election and win it to present/implement your program accordingily.

Collecting a manga (mob) and let them clap their hands for him and declare those in power have no mandate (looool) to administer the affairs of the people all at the same venue, is simply incredibile.

This is an affront to a democratic process and the guy is such an idiot to assume that he can claim a power in such a way in today's Ethiopia.

Who is he to give order to the in office what they should do and shouldn't do??

Can't you understand it's his/our legal right to challenge the government when felt annaccounted in major decisions, such as ownership of Addis or speacial tiQim for Oromiya from Addis, selecting/electing Addis leader...? Do you really expect Addis abas to just accept whatever is thrown at them from Menilik palace? Anyway, if you listen to what he has to say on the video you posted, he's clearly following 'the path of democratic means'. He's not giving 'order', whatever that means.

He's questioning the government and the rule of law. If anything it's the government, which is on the wrongs, should come forward and debate with him or the public instead of masferarat. In a democratic society and government the rule of law is above the government. Not the government above the rule of law. And the government has the responsibility to protect its citizens, listen to their concerns and answer the public its questions in an honest fashion. That's what democratic countries do. And our government is on the wrong direction on that. Demanding our rights is by no means undemocratic. Better get used to it.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 14:35
mitmitaye wrote:
Defend the truth,

Addis has the right to organize and elect it's own leader. It's on the 'Constitution'. Iskindir Nega & addis abans are simply practicing their rights. What seems to be the problem :roll:
Did I oppose the Addis right to organize and elect their leader? If yes, then where?

The first day I heared one of Iskinder's internet propaganda I replied saying he has the full right to democratically oppose the installment of those in power but no the right to discriminate against an individual(s) in the name of democracy. Did you also comment there?

If you are convinced that they have the right to practice their rights then please answer the following question:

I am not someone who have got much an appetite to sway in all the directions it starts to blow the wind, I feel.

Are you talking about the condominium? Or the federal government of Ethiopia house of people's Representatives?

Anyway, from Eskindir speech regarding 'betun', he's talking about Addis abebes who invested in that project at Koye feche, which is located inside Addis abas border.and it's theirs!!

So, if you listen his speech, the people claiming 'yigebanal' from oromiya side have the support of high politicians and activists including the oromiya government. So what seems to be the problem if he and his likes represent Addis abebes, stand for the right of Addis abebes, who spent their hard earned money on it?

Regarding Addis abeba adminstration, the residents of Addis have every right to be represented through the city council. Which the government override that and brought ato Takele Uma. And that's undemocratic!! Ambagenen!

By the way, your post titled I DIDN'T CONSIDER ISKINDIR IS SUCH AN IDIOT

"Who is he to give order to the in office what they should do and shouldn't do? " Is very misleading and far from the truth. Making sure that our government works for all Ethiopians equally, by the rule of law is our responsibility.

Btw, it's Jawar and his followers who demanded and told the government that the people, who's been saving and paying for the condominium at Koye feche, don't have the right to own their apartments.. that's where your attention should be... If you do care about peaceful ' democratic means', and of it means anything to you, as you claimed! Read below the article, will give you a good info how the government is handling the situation..

Fozia Amin, Chairwoman of the Legal, Justice & Democracy Affairs Standing Committee of the House of People’s Representatives (HoPR), on her part contested NEBE’s statement on the lack of full board members of the electoral board and said the parliament knows the board is full.
She also dismissed as unacceptable the notion that the Addis Abeba City Council elections cannot take place before new board members were organized.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Mar 2019, 16:55

Ethoash wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 16:04
DefendTheTruth wrote:

kkkkkk
still ur spelling is wrong

ቤቱ የማን ነው፣ የቤቱ ወስን ከማለት በፊት፧
or grammtically correct
የቤቱን ወስን ከማውቅ በፊት፧ ቤቱ የማን እንደሆነ ማውቅ

my answer is why do i care who own the house as long as i live in it as if it is mine.. do u care who own USA native or white as long as u have full right like the white America or black America .... knowing where Addis start and end very important to keep the peace.. all the oromo interested is to develop like Addis Ababa if they get economical benefit they r not stupid to destroy Addis it is not in their benefit to destory it now if someone told them it is theirs that would be great intensive to keep Addis as it is .. i will give u an example China could have easily make Hongkong part of China and end the Hongkong governing system instead they created one country two government system and keep Hongkong why because Hongkong working why fix it if not broken ...my beef is the golden rule Addis Ababa for 27 years why do u care who run Addis Ababa .. if u want Fed. land u can get 10k round Abiy palace and call it fed. land and let the fedl government manage it i dont know how Dc usa do it .... in short this would be most Addis Abbaa will be in the hand of fed. government and grow vertically wihtout govern by oromo and oromo will govern the rest of Addis Ababa and have a chance to elect their own mayor if oromo mayor did bad job he will be removed by election not only that ለማ ጎማ cant rule by himself he must have some kind of parliamentary system where people vote him down this way we can check the power ... look in USA TRUMP might be president but his power will be checked by congress and it is working . .. so if we follow this system we would not be afraid even devil elected as mayor ... have a nice life.. to tell u the truth i have no horse in the race if አማራ ድርቅ ብሎ ምንም አልስጥም። ብሎ ልክ እንደ መንጌ ተግርስሶ ይወገዳል ብዙም ጣጣ ያመጣል ። ይልቁንስ ብልጥ መሆን ይሻላል ማንም ይምራው ቤቱን ተሽክመው አይሄዱ ነበር ኦሮሞ ኬኛ እያላቹ ፤አብራቹሁ ብትኖሩ ይሻላል። አለበለዝያ አስብ የገመል መሽና እንድሆነች ። አዲሳባ ደግሞ የአህዮች መሽንያ ትሆናለች ምን አለ በሉኝ። እስቲ ከኦሮሞ ተጣልታቹ የታባታቹህ ልትሄዱ ነው ። አረ እስተውሉ።

ድቡብ ሱዳን እንገነጠላለን እንገነጠላለን በለው ተገነጠሉ ይነሱን ዘይት ከሰሜን ሱዳኖች ጋራ ላለማጋራት ብለው ። ታድያ ከድል በኋላ የግድ ለሰሜን ሱዳኖች ዘይታቸውን ማካፍል እንዳለባቸው ተረዱ። ለምን ብትሉ ደቡብ ሱዳን ወደብ የላትም የዘይቱ ቧንቧ ደግሞ የተዘረጋው በቀጥታ ፖርት ሱዳን ጋራ ነው ታድያ የሰሜን ሱዳን የፖርት ዋጋ በማስከፈል የተነፈገችውን አቅ ማግኝት ጅመረች እላቹሀለሁ።

ሌላ ምሳሌ

ኢትዬዽያና ኤርትራ ለ ፵ ዓመት ተዋጉ ለምን ብትሉ ኤርትራ የአስብን በር በመያዝ ኢትዬዽያን በማስከፈል ያለስራ ለዘላለም መኖር ፍልጋ ነበር ። ነገር ግን ክዚህ ሁሉ ግድያ በኋላ ኢትዬዽያ አስብን እንደውም አትፈልገውም በጅቡቲ መጠቀም እንደምትችል በተግባር እስየቻት ታድያ አስብ የግመሎች ውሃ መጠጫ ሆኖ እርፍ። ዝጎ ሌላ እንቨስትመንት ያስፈልገዋል ተባለ እንደገና ሊከፈት ። while Djibouti become world class port and building another one... capitalizing on Eritreans miss opportunity

have a nice life..
Ethoah,

why do you want to defelect as if you have not understood the core point of my question?

I am asking about its status, not about its ownership?

Do you realy know what a resolution is? (resolution = መግለጫ ወይም ዉሳኔ)

It get called መግለጫ not simply because some people come together and issue it, it has to be associated with some body. That somebody has got to have a status (name, responsibility, place and time, wezeterfa).

You understand it now?

If, let us say, 100 people come together at sometime at somewhere the first thing you should have answer for is: what for? Do you get how serious that is?

If we go step higher, say those people issue a resolution, challanging a seating administeration of a city of 10 millions, then the first thing you have to ask is: in what capacity?

Gebah?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Mar 2019, 17:04

okay DDT

I READ your original question and it make prefect sense i dont have to add anything ...be sided saying Iskinder have USA PASSPORT and lived in America up to 1991 AND try to be more Ethiopian then those who lived in Ethiopia all their life..

DefendTheTruth wrote:
Can't he understand what it means, when we say all the roads to power should follow the path of democratic means?

In such a case it simply means, organise your party and formulate your program (political ajenda), present your case to the public, compete in the (free and fair) election and win it to present/implement your program accordingily.

Collecting a manga (mob) and let them clap their hands for him and declare those in power have no mandate (looool) to administer the affairs of the people all at the same venue, is simply incredibile.

This is an affront to a democratic process and the guy is such an idiot to assume that he can claim a power in such a way in today's Ethiopia.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 26 Mar 2019, 17:13

mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 10:30
Abe Abraham wrote:
25 Mar 2019, 18:39
mitmitaye wrote:
Defend the truth,

That is not the real issue. Some say in a country divided by the Woyane-designed-kililism you will first need to determine who has the voting right in a particular part of the country before you proceed with elections.
Abe Abraham,

Here is the link regarding Addis and what's unfolding

Poor Amharic, incoherent, desultory, wrong examples ( Mekele,Baherdar,Singapore,settler-country-America .....), unwilling to discuss issues, stubborn, no sensible argument, wanting Addis to be at the same time Lesotho and to expand as it likes ...........simply put Alexander Negga ( a very well educated person who comes from two high IQ parents ) didn't serve his cause very well. In addition to that he successfully prevented Siyoum Teshome from doing his job. It is my impression that Siyoum was too smart for Alexander and Alexander was not a match for him. Sorry !

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Mar 2019, 17:15

mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 16:51
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Can't you understand it's his/our legal right to challenge the government when felt annaccounted in major decisions, such as ownership of Addis or speacial tiQim for Oromiya from Addis, selecting/electing Addis leader...? Do you really expect Addis abas to just accept whatever is thrown at them from Menilik palace? Anyway, if you listen to what he has to say on the video you posted, he's clearly following 'the path of democratic means'. He's not giving 'order', whatever that means.

He's questioning the government and the rule of law. If anything it's the government, which is on the wrongs, should come forward and debate with him or the public instead of masferarat. In a democratic society and government the rule of law is above the government. Not the government above the rule of law. And the government has the responsibility to protect its citizens, listen to their concerns and answer the public its questions in an honest fashion. That's what democratic countries do. And our government is on the wrong direction on that. Demanding our rights is by no means undemocratic. Better get used to it.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 14:35
mitmitaye wrote:
Defend the truth,

Are you talking about the condominium? Or the federal government of Ethiopia house of people's Representatives?

Anyway, from Eskindir speech regarding 'betun', he's talking about Addis abebes who invested in that project at Koye feche, which is located inside Addis abas border.and it's theirs!!

So, if you listen his speech, the people claiming 'yigebanal' from oromiya side have the support of high politicians and activists including the oromiya government. So what seems to be the problem if he and his likes represent Addis abebes, stand for the right of Addis abebes, who spent their hard earned money on it?

Regarding Addis abeba adminstration, the residents of Addis have every right to be represented through the city council. Which the government override that and brought ato Takele Uma. And that's undemocratic!! Ambagenen!

By the way, your post titled I DIDN'T CONSIDER ISKINDIR IS SUCH AN IDIOT

"Who is he to give order to the in office what they should do and shouldn't do? " Is very misleading and far from the truth. Making sure that our government works for all Ethiopians equally, by the rule of law is our responsibility.

Btw, it's Jawar and his followers who demanded and told the government that the people, who's been saving and paying for the condominium at Koye feche, don't have the right to own their apartments.. that's where your attention should be... If you do care about peaceful ' democratic means', and of it means anything to you, as you claimed! Read below the article, will give you a good info how the government is handling the situation..

Fozia Amin, Chairwoman of the Legal, Justice & Democracy Affairs Standing Committee of the House of People’s Representatives (HoPR), on her part contested NEBE’s statement on the lack of full board members of the electoral board and said the parliament knows the board is full.
She also dismissed as unacceptable the notion that the Addis Abeba City Council elections cannot take place before new board members were organized.

Mitmitaye (be ine kuankua dikusiye new be negerachin lay),

which condominium are you talking about?

Challanging anything, be it from the governmental bodies, or other non-governmental actors, is the right of all those affected, I didn't deny that.

What I am saying is the challanges need to follow some predifined means and we call that democratic means.

Iskinder and his crowd, could have challanged by organising themselves as say, Advocacy Group for Addis, or a political party, that is their right, I didn't deny that, did I?

What I am asking here about ቤቱ (a gathering of some people, which only didn't gather under not well known goals, but also even dared to challange the city administeration of 10 Millions. What do you think that is??

My freind, unless you have some reason to deflect, I didn't oppose anybody's claiming of the condominium, I will be glad if every citizen of my country (Ethiopia) get a condomenium of their own, and I don't mind if they get in any part of the country. I myself live in a foreign country, how on earth am I going to oppose someone in Ethiopia living in any part of the country?
If I did, please correct me.

What I am against is that everybody gets up and claim he/she is an activist and use the semi-illiterate youth for their goals.

Jawar Mohammad used the youth until he achieved his goal and went back to home and told the same youth, now you too can go home, here someone should have drawn a lesson.

I sometimes feel that this massive tsunami of young unemployed youth will be a big burden to the nation one day and we all need to contribute towards mitigating that challange, that is my priority. Iskinder and Jawahar can be thrown into jail, i care less about individuals.

I am against their abusing the youth for their personal end-goals.

cher yegteman.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 26 Mar 2019, 17:21

...wanting Addis to be at the same time Lesotho and to expand as it likes...
?? expanding Addis :roll: :roll: Where did you get that? Koye feche is part of Addis Ababa :idea:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 26 Mar 2019, 18:21

mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 17:21
...wanting Addis to be at the same time Lesotho and to expand as it likes...
?? expanding Addis :roll: :roll: Where did you get that? Koye feche is part of Addis Ababa :idea:
If you have paid attention he even said more than that. He claimed that the Oromos were changing the demography of Addis Abeba by coming to Finfine ( as it is known to the Oromos ) . So much for " Addis Abeba yehulachn nat " .

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 26 Mar 2019, 18:27

What I am asking here about ቤቱ (a gathering of some people, which only didn't gather under not well known goals, but also even dared to challange the city administeration of 10 Millions. What do you think that is??

My freind, unless you have some reason to deflect, I didn't oppose anybody's claiming of the condominium, I will be glad if every citizen of my country (Ethiopia) get a condomenium of their own, and I don't mind if they get in any part of the country. I myself live in a foreign country, how on earth am I going to oppose someone in Ethiopia living in any part of the country?
If I did, please correct me.

What I am against is that everybody gets up and claim he/she is an activist and use the semi-illiterate youth for their goals.

Jawar Mohammad used the youth until he achieved his goal and went back to home and told the same youth, now you too can go home, here someone should have drawn a lesson.

I sometimes feel that this massive tsunami of young unemployed youth will be a big burden to the nation one day and we all need to contribute towards mitigating that challange, that is my priority. Iskinder and Jawahar can be thrown into jail, i care less about individuals.

I am against their abusing the youth for their personal end-goals.

cher yegteman.
Defend the truth, I see your point... Cheers!!

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 27 Mar 2019, 11:25

DefendTheTruth wrote:

and this was in a reference to a sentence taken from Iskinder Nega's speech in the gathering on the video I linked, where he was talking about የቤቱ ውሳኔ.

Hope it must be clear enough now, if someone missed the point.

So far no one answered the question, in my view.
DefendTheTruth,

I read your discussion topic here as one of the silly ones. The range between idiot and genius is very wide.

Your question wallops in a loop. It is very simple to know who owns the house.

In my reading, your question and answer ended there in your first post of the thread. You completed the theory of legitimacy, delegation, and representation but failed to complete the practice in this case. Reading your post reminded me my college days when one of the brightest students at the school stated: የቻነሉን እንሌት እየዘጋችሁ በቻነል ኑ ትሉናላችሁ። It was in reaction to a school official who told students to address their concerns through a channel about a questionable action taken by the official and failing to address it through a student body.

So far, I have seen on the internet two figures on the ground speaking on behalf of those who live in the house as if they are legitimate representatives. You are the third figure asking this question on this forum instead of appearing physically on the ground. One is not a legitimately elected representative doesn't mean one doesn't have a voice or doesn't represent voices.

In short, I did not read and fail to read in this thread if there is anything more than the concept of legitimacy, delegation, and representation in both theory and practice.

If the factious and divisive identity politics is at play here, well founded questions that may lead to harmony instead of division have also been raised. For a long time, I assumed ጉለሌ may have descended from ቦረና and may have been affected in ኣዲስ ኣበባ until I came across Horus' writing that the words ጉለሌ and ጉልላት are related.

Now, we have all these exchanges and pieces of information. So, I wonder from a distance if there are other practical answers that you have in mind.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 27 Mar 2019, 11:51

Ethoash wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:22
mitmitaye wrote:
26 Mar 2019, 11:07
sorry Mitmitaye

anyhow u and that galla tuna fish are all the same .. Sun is son of great oromo tuna fish also son of great oromo how on earth try to put down his own kin for trying to defend his own people

basically tuna fish saying is just wait until everyone got their right .. nothing drive me crazy then inside job like tuna fish... anyhow mitmitaye dont think u r better then tuna fish u r dead tuna
Does calling them all sons of Ethiopia drive you crazy, to use your own word?