Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash

3 million አዲሳባዊያን vs 75 million ኦሮሞናዊዎች ጦርነት ቢገጥሙ ማን ያሽንፋል ማንስ ይጠቀማል፧

Post by Ethoash » 15 Mar 2019, 07:33

if war started between Amhara and oromo who u think will be benefited

let say if Amhaa win what would happened

A. they will try to implement one language one nation police and they will trigger ethnic wide war ever ethnic will be getting involved and the war will not end with the defeat of oromo
B. even if they win over oromo the Amhara must also win over TPLF .. I JUST doesnt know if they could win two war in row..

now if oromo win

A. Addis Ababa will be taken over and all Amhaa just like Eritrean will be deported
B. oromo will be an independent nation
C. if oromo were smart they only kick out Amhara and keep the whole Ethiopia
D. oromo might take half of Amhara land saying it belong to oromia speaker and make them join their motherland

now the 3rd option

we will become another Sryia ,Yemen, Libya and Somalia all in one

house to house fight will be started
house will be demolished or burned as war tactic
Last edited by Ethoash on 16 Mar 2019, 01:26, edited 2 times in total.

Selam/

Re: if war started who do u think benefit

Post by Selam/ » 15 Mar 2019, 08:49

Woyane rat - If war starts beween the cursed serpentine Ethoash and his god-loving older brother, who do you think will win?
Ethoash wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 07:33

A. they will try to implement one language on nation police and they will trigger ethnic wide war ever ethnic will be getting involved and the war will not end with the defeat of oromo
B. even if they win over oromo the Amhara must also win over TPLF .. I JUST doesnt know if they could win two war in row..

now if oromo win

A. Addis Ababa will be taken over and all Amhaa just like Eritrean will be deported
D. oromo might take half of Amhara land saying it belong to oromia speaker and make them join their motherland

now the 3rd option

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 15 Mar 2019, 10:31

Ethoash wrote:

A. they will try to implement one language on nation police and they will trigger ethnic wide war ever ethnic will be getting involved and the war will not end with the defeat of oromo

now if oromo win

now the 3rd option

Amhara live in every tigrian head rent free. You People are obsessed

Ethoash

Re: 3 million አዲሳባዊያን vs 75 million ኦሮሞናዊዎች ጦርነት ቢገጥሙ ማን ያሽንፋል ማንስ ይጠቀማል፧

Post by Ethoash » 15 Mar 2019, 12:56

እሲት ንገሩኝ, ማነው ለአዲስባባዎች የሚደርስው።

ጎንደር ምን አግብቶት
ግን ጎንደር ተንቀልቅሎ በማያገባው ቢገባና ኦሮሞ ቢያሽንፍ ጎንደር መሬቷን ታጣለች ። ለለዚህ አርፋ መቀመጥ አለባት

አዲሳባዎች ብቻቸውን ነው የበሉት በፍፁም በምንም ሒሳብ አዲሳባዎች እንዲባልጠገቡ የኦሮሞን ጥሬ ስጋ የአማራን ጤፍ ባይበሉ። ምን አዲሳባዎች ያመርቱና ነው እንዲህ የፈላባችውና ኦሮሞን አባብለው እንደመያዝ የሚሳደቡት።

ልቧ ያበጠባት ፍየል ተውልዳልሽ ዘጠኝ፣
ለነብር ላከችበት, እንዎጋ ብላ
ልጆቿ ያልቃሉ. እሷም ትሞታለሽ

ልክ ልክካቸው የሚገባላቸው ግዜ ተቅርቧል። ማረን እግዝዬ ማለት ባቻ ነው የሚያዎጣው።
Last edited by Ethoash on 16 Mar 2019, 01:30, edited 1 time in total.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 15 Mar 2019, 13:32

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 10:31
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 100000% true!!!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Mar 2019, 13:35

Woyane rat - I have the feeling Teddy Afro’s “Gondar Gondar” is playing in your head. You’re allowed to repeat it again and again but unfortunately, that sort of therapy doesn’t work for cursed thugs.
Ethoash wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 12:56
እሲት ንገሩኝ, ማነው ለአዲስባባዎች የሚደርስው።

ጎንደር ምን አግብቶት
ግን ጎንደር ተንቀልቅሎ በማያገባው ቢገባና ኦሮሞ ቢያሽንፍ ጎንደር መሬቷን ታጣለች ። ለለዚህ አርፋ መቀመጥ አለባት

አዲሳባዎች ብቻቸውን ነው የበሉት በፍፁም በምንም ሒሳብ አዲሳባዎች እንዲባልጠገቡ የኦሮሞን ጥሬ ስጋ የአማራን ጤፍ ባይበሉ። ማን አዲሳባዎች ያመርቱና ነው እንዲህ የፈላባችውና ኦሮሞን አባብለው እንደመያዝ የሚሳደቡት።

ለቧ ያበጠባት ፍየል ተውልዳልሽ ዘጠኝ፣ እንዎጋ ብላ ለነብር ላከችበት እሷም ትሞታለሽ ልጆቿ ያልቃሉ

ልክ ልክካቸው የሚገባላቸው ግዜ ተቅርቧል። ማረን እግዝዬ ማለት ባቻ ነው የሚያዎጣው።
Last edited by Selam/ on 15 Mar 2019, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Mar 2019, 13:36

Ethoash, you have a hard time coming up with a reasonable question. In the case of Addis, I think, you constantly have failed to come up with a sound question. Here is why. You do not know Addis. I could argue you have not stayed more than a week in Addis on your way home back to Tigray in a journey originated in North America.
You need some lecture from the proud son of Addis. First, as you seem to believe not only Oromos and Amharas live in Addis. The gurages, the Welaytas, the dorzes, the Kembeatas , yes, the Tigreans and many more tribes live happily there. The struggle seems to me between the extremist Oromo demagogues and the rest of Ethiopia — you better learn Jawar and his handful slogan worshipping army are not synonym with the noun Oromo. Second, Jawar and his misguided army, do not even know the people they are boasting struggling to their interest for. The Oromo issue is not monolitic. That people who speak the same language think politically, economically and culturally alike is the worst lie told for more than four decades in Ethiopia. The Selalle Oromo has more in common with the Merhabte Amhara than the Dembidolo Oromo. Vice versa the Merhabte Amhara has more in common with the Sellale Oromo than the Metema Amhara.
Third, Ethoash, you have to learn basic arthemetic. There are no seventy-five million Oromos in Ethiopia. Assuming Ethiopia has 100 million people of which thirty percent are Oromos means, Ethoash, there are thirty million Oromos in Ethiopia. I have to spell out for you, and I do not believe you count. That means 70 person of Ethiopians are non-Oromo.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 15 Mar 2019, 14:14

Ethoash wrote:

Beneficiaries of any kind of disruption in Ethiopia is you Agames. You have been working on creating havoc in case you loose power in Ethiopia all your life. Your own late Frog said it all. “If Amara and Oromo get together it is the end of my party”. Nice prediction it was. It is the end of Weyane rule.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 15 Mar 2019, 14:17

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Mar 2019, 14:19

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 13:36
That people who speak the same language think politically, economically and culturally alike is the worst lie told for more than four decades in Ethiopia. The Selalle Oromo has more in common with the Merhabte Amhara than the Dembidolo Oromo. Vice versa the Merhabte Amhara has more in common with the Sellale Oromo than the Metema Amhara.
Third, Ethoash, you have to learn basic arthemetic. There are no seventy-five million Oromos in Ethiopia. Assuming Ethiopia has 100 million people of which thirty percent are Oromos means, Ethoash, there are thirty million Oromos in Ethiopia. I have to spell out for you, and I do not believe you count. That means 70 person of Ethiopians are non-Oromo.
Ehoash,

I can't explain any better than Sam.

Here is Prof. Tecola's prediction when the "inevitable" war starts: That Guardian article posted in this forum is the tell tale!

Here is my parable of the Wasp and the Bees: Imagine what would happen when Oromos are attacked by everyone everywhere. In no time Addis Ababa will be the command center of the military opposition to OLF and Jawar’s military insurrections. Wollega will be easily overtaken by Gojjames and indigenous non-Oromo tribes. Bale in no time will be easily run by Somalies, Sidamas, and Amharas. The current Oromo region will be tattered into little pieces with thousands of cuts from every angle. It is not a pretty sight at all.

Once Oromos are perceived as aggressors and attackers of Ethiopians, the resistance will escalate exponentially in very short time. It reminds me of a naturalist’s documentary I watched with fascination years ago about a wasp, which is much larger and a lot more powerful than a bee, raiding beehives for food being met with a concerted defense by the much smaller and much weaker bees. In so far as the Wasp was conducting aerial attacks without engaging the Bees on hand to hand combat, the Wasp was unstoppable. The strategy of the Bees in defense of their home was amazing. Through much sacrifice, a few bees pulled down and anchored the Wasp to their hive. In short period of time, after anchoring down the Wasp with great sacrifices of hundreds of Bees, the Bees with their numerous stings/cuts killed and dismembered the Wasp. If Oromos follow the insane political programs of OLF and Jawar, they will end up losing much more than they had gained as a political and economic forces right at the present time. In fact, my call is to all communities and individuals irrespective of ethnic identity to challenge OLF and Jawar Mohammad...]]
http://ethioobserver.net/A_god_that_wept.pdf

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 15 Mar 2019, 15:40

Aragaw wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 14:17
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

what collection of idiot u r admitting that Amhara are freeloader ... they stay without paying rent..

Dawi wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 14:19
Sam Ebalalehu wrote: ↑Today, 13:36
That people who speak the same language think politically, economically and culturally alike is the worst lie told for more than four decades in Ethiopia. The Selalle Oromo has more in common the Merhabte Amhara than the Dembidolo Oromo

Ehoash,

I can't explain any better than Sam.

Here is Prof. Tecola's prediction when the "inevitable" war starts: That Guardian article posted in this forum is the tell tale!
Dr. Dawi,

forget those idiot so called phd. Tecola who never work in his life.. I don't considered work teaching or working for government or un... work is simple what u do create even a single job that is work but if u don't create any job u r not working u r earning an income or milking

now about Selalle Oromo more common with Mehabte Amhara that is true had those Amhara respected his right to speak and live their life as they see it fit.. look in Rwanda they were living side by side for 1000 of years but one day they find one is enemy the must be killed so don't put your money on neighborhoods NATO... YOU will never know what will trigger the civil war..

anyhow I am not talking about none of the issue that u rise .. I am only talking about Addis Ababaism who eat by themselves and they will die by themselves now tell me in what measure Addis Ababa have all this economically success when they don't have any single resources where all the resource come ... look oromo have the coffee but they r not allowed to export it from jamma to Djbiouti they have to send it to Addis Ababa another Addis Ababian pack the coffee and ship it to international market and keep all the profit ... okay let this pass how about meat export why would the oromo send their cattle to addis ababa and sale their cattle for less money and Addis Ababian export the meat back to Arab nation ... the question is why would not oromia send their own meat direct to arab country and get all the business process the meat .. in fact Ethiopian meat would be cheaper and competitive if the oromo allowed to export direct ... the funny thing is Harar coffee exported direct the Harar out smarted the oromo and the buda Amhaara and they keep on exporting their own coffee without send it to Addis Ababa ... even gold the same thing everything the same ... this must be stop and Addis Ababa only should live on fed. tax collected four point but not be monopolizing business and preventing oromo from market place they should not do that..

anyhow no body will come to aid of Addis Ababa ... because Addis Ababa zero respect to other ethnicity why would they help them .. for sure many other ethnic live in Addis ababa by at heave cost they have to get ride off their culture and language and adopt Amhara culture if they want to live in Addis Ababa do u think the other ethnic will forget this ... in old America the white used to said the black slave are happier with us they love slavery look at them sing ..

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 15 Mar 2019, 15:58

Ethoash wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 15:40
Aragaw wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 14:17
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

what collection of idiot u r admitting that Amhara are freeloader ... they stay without paying rent..

No. You are not that stupid to dig what Deqi Arawit said. Are you?

MatiT
Member+

Post by MatiT » 15 Mar 2019, 16:47

3 million አዲሳባዊያን correction on this..I born in Addis but I aint eskender nega's kinda addisbayen but an eritrea...You can say 3 million Neftega Amara who are hate Oromo people

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 15 Mar 2019, 16:57

MatiT wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 16:47
3 million አዲሳባዊያን correction on this..I born in Addis but I aint eskender nega's kinda addisbayen but an eritrea...You can say 3 million Neftega Amara who are hate Oromo people
MatiT,

Stay out of this one if you consider yourself none" addisbayen" Stop as*s kissing

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 15 Mar 2019, 18:20

Ethoash wrote:

now if oromo win

now the 3rd option

You are trying to make others fight the fight you run away from. It looks smarter for the low IQs