Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kibramlak

Re: አቢይ አህመድ እርምጃ የማይወስደው ደካማ ስለሆነ ወይስ ድብቅ አጀንዳ ስላለው፤ የታማኝ ኢንተርቪው

Post by kibramlak » 15 Mar 2019, 03:53

@Hurus,
I talked to a credible source (influential network with those who used to spine OPDOs) that Abiy and Lemma used Ethiopia slogan until they grip to power and control the main sectors and state apparatuses. Their second step was to bring a demand driven oromo influence. For that Jawar was instrumental to organize Qerro to initiate and drive the demand of Oromos.

Abiy has betrayed those who had put trust on him. Lemma is dimasked. Other genuine Oromos who are pro Ethiopian unity are now being harassed to shut their mouth.

I think another political reorganization is needed to drive out all sorts of extremists.

]

getreal

Post by getreal » 16 Mar 2019, 02:03

kibramlak, well, it appears that this or some version of this might be at work but I have a hard time believing it - among other things, because the consequence of it is so disastrous for the country. I also came across some source sometime back that clearly pointed to what is happening now but I didn't want to believe it then - again, for the same reason/s. Anyway, lemi has gone overboard now but I hope the PM is still with us and does something that restores and strengthen the faith and trust people have placed on him but that might be hoping against hope!
kibramlak wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 03:53
@Hurus,
I talked to a credible source (influential network with those who used to spine OPDOs) that Abiy and Lemma used Ethiopia slogan until they grip to power and control the main sectors and state apparatuses. Their second step was to bring a demand driven oromo influence. For that Jawar was instrumental to organize Qerro to initiate and drive the demand of Oromos.

Abiy has betrayed those who had put trust on him. Lemma is dimasked. Other genuine Oromos who are pro Ethiopian unity are now being harassed to shut their mouth.

I think another political reorganization is needed to drive out all sorts of extremists.

]

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 16 Mar 2019, 02:45

getreal,
The political shift is real. Abiy has no more leverage. There is a vast operation of the fanatic oromo islamist movement, a very dangerous one. Why do you think Jawar has got a free ride ? Under normal circumstances of the political direction Abiy tried to make Ethiopian make believe, Jawar should have been not only put to jail but also be hanged. The same source clearly told me that the network started right before Abiy came to power. The same as TPLF, the wolega driven narrow minded Oromos do not have interest in Ethiopia. These are the ones who have been twisted and brainwashed by the Germans to have an independent state with a first full recognition by the Germans
getreal wrote:
16 Mar 2019, 02:03
kibramlak, well, it appears that this or some version of this might be at work but I have a hard time believing it - among other things, because the consequence of it is so disastrous for the country. I also came across some source sometime back that clearly pointed to what is happening now but I didn't want to believe it then - again, for the same reason/s. Anyway, lemi has gone overboard now but I hope the PM is still with us and does something that restores and strengthen the faith and trust people have placed on him but that might be hoping against hope!
kibramlak wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 03:53
@Hurus,

]