Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen

Two trending songs in Tigray..

Post by Hawzen » 15 Mar 2019, 00:32

By now, everybody has realized that Agame are all the way back to 1967 life and I blame the youth of Amhara and Oromo for that :lol: . The youth of Oromo-Amhara did not only overthrow TPLF government, they pushed the [deleted] to reset agame mentality all the way to Dedebit when they were singing Ember Tegadalay :lol: :lol: ....I never expected "Enba yanKeTekeTe" tiwlid would run at speed of light and hide in Dedebit cages :lol: :lol: ....The death of TPLF became official when the maker and breaker of TPLF aka nightmare of agame, PIA said "Game Over!".... :lol: :lol: Yes, it is GAME OVER!

Now, every time I open my Facebook, few friends who happen to be the citizen of the dead Tigray Republic have been posting Ember Tegadalay or Wufer Tebeges songs and It tastes sweat.....In this front, I would like to give credit where credit is due... sister Abi-gail aka Abdelaziz aka Agame3rd for her significan contribution to the Woyanay Digital Media Front... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Enber Tadalay

2. Wufer Tebeges

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Cowboy Humera

Re: Two trending songs in Tigray..

Post by Cowboy Humera » 15 Mar 2019, 00:53

እዙይ እጅግ ስሜት ዝቕስቅስ ዘፈናትና ነቱ ለይትን ጊሓትን ፍግም እናዳበለ አንፃር ትምክሕተኛታትን፡ ጋላን፡ ዑጉም ሻቦን፡ አትሪሩ ዝቃለስ ዘሎ ዲጂታል ተጋዳላይና ቁምጣ ዘዕጥቅን፡ ወኒ ዘቅስምን ኡዩ።

ዐወት ንዲጂታል ወያነ ትግራይ!

Abdeaziz

Post by Abdeaziz » 15 Mar 2019, 06:01

The song Ember Tegadaliye sold 300 millions copys all over the world. The lyrics and melody is the best of the best.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 15 Mar 2019, 18:26

Abdeaziz wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 06:01
The song Ember Tegadaliye sold 300 millions copys all over the world. The lyrics and melody is the best of the best.
Sister Abi-gail,

May I know where 300 million copies were sold??? We know that agames are maximum 7 million people including your Children.... :roll: :roll:

Anyway, here are the top 5 Best-Selling Albums in history and none of them sold even 50 million copies let alone 300 million copies.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Eagles - Their Greatest Hits 1971 - 1975 // 38 million copies
2. Michael Jackson - Thriller // 33 million
3. Eagles - Hotel California // 26 million
4. Billy Joel - Greatest Hits Volume I and II // 23 million
5. Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV // 23 million

We know agames have your own reality that you bring from your stinky behind deformed by the Nigerian Man.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Mar 2019, 19:39

I'm not gonna lie, one talent of the tigrayans is music. i like their artists and many oromos do. we only hate the hodam tplf elites, not the average tigrayan.
one of my favorite songs is

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Mar 2019, 22:47

Sadacha Macca wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 19:39
I'm not gonna lie, one talent of the tigrayans is music. i like their artists and many oromos do. we only hate the hodam tplf elites, not the average tigrayan.
one of my favorite songs is

Thanks Sadacha, at the end of the day, we know Oromos and Tigreans have more in common than we were told by the wesfatam booshtie cursed ar'terans and the hodam evil komata gudelaAmharas
Translady Hawazen, come su'ck my dk when it is ready for you to be demolished by it, and please stop talking to your tran'sgender sister abdeaziz, she has nothing to do with me, gladiator abdelAziz, nor have I anything to do with y qaelqal and/or Abgali, your arab boyfriends.