Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Announcements from Tigray's Minister of cummunication.

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 Mar 2019, 20:39

Brava Weyzero Liya!

Hawzen

Re: Announcements from Tigray's Minister of cummunication.

Post by Hawzen » 14 Mar 2019, 21:18

Sister Abi-gail,

This woman sounds she speaks real Tigrigna....May I know if she had spent her childhood in Gejeret, Asmara or Any part of Asmara for that matter....???

I know you miss Gejeret, Asmara a lot ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy: Ember tegadalay - Abebe - Araya

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 Mar 2019, 21:28

tra'nsgender Hawazen wedizagefiH megal mitra Ho'mosheneyti She'rmuta na'y gezabanda , come and su'ck my agazian anaconda instead of begging Shiek Abgali so'domizing you.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 Mar 2019, 21:32

The hero, the famous Waero of Gedli Tigray, the younger sister of the late Hayet (RIP). Nearly 40 years in struggle and still going strong no matter how disgusted, sick and tired she feels at the situation.
Ajoki waero, aytiselachewi, tesfa-aytiquretsi; qalasi newihn merirn eyu, awet hizbi Tigray nay gidin eyu!

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 14 Mar 2019, 21:50

Abdelaziz wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 21:28
tra'nsgender Hawazen wedizagefiH megal mitra Ho'mosheneyti She'rmuta na'y gezabanda , come and su'ck my agazian anaconda instead of begging Shiek Abgali so'domizing you.

Sister Abi-gail,

Brother Ayte Halafi can't stop appreciating you for posting songs which were sung during your fake revolution. From now on, you deserve to have the privilege to sing Ember Tegadalay for the rest of your agame life.....I don't think kissing our ***** will work this time around....

Enjoy: Jigna Wedi Ere -- by Abebe Araya.. By the way, that night the generous Eritreans changed Berhane's life forever.. :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF