Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth

Breach of Warranty

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Mar 2019, 15:58

Will BOEING ever be able to come back and still make money at the cost of dying poor citizens of the world?

If it will come back, then its first obligation will be to compensate for its breach of warranty that caused billions of dollars of loses in human and material damages.

If it is rather its final days, then how long will we keep up with the business of enriching those who have already by taking from those who don't have?

And more importantily, how many more "BOEINGs" are still out there and making business the same old ways?

I am not, in any way, trying to understate the level of innovations BOEING and others in the high-tech industry have contributed in making our lives better and richer, but the problem is the little faults among those who are working hard in their thousands, but then take the hard work of the millions along with them. The few selfish in a world of very hard-working citizens of this world.

How can they be catched??

Aragaw

Re: Breach of Warranty

Post by Aragaw » 14 Mar 2019, 16:27

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 15:58
Will BOEING ever be able to come back and still make money at the cost of dying poor citizens of the world?

If it will come back, then its first obligation will be to compensate for its breach of warranty that caused billions of dollars of loses in human and material damages.

If it is rather its final days, then how long will we keep up with the business of enriching those who have already by taking from those who don't have?

And more importantily, how many more "BOEINGs" are still out there and making business the same old ways?

I am not, in any way, trying to understate the level of innovations BOEING and others in the high-tech industry have contributed in making our lives better and richer, but the problem is the little faults among those who are working hard in their thousands, but then take the hard work of the millions along with them. The few selfish in a world of very hard-working citizens of this world.

How can they be catched??
Boeing will definitely make a comeback considering the company has huge market share allover the world and still one of the best. They had accidents in the past and recovered from it. Their stock price is still maintains with a little down since the horrible accident. Just like any American business they will do whatever it takes to avoid their obligation on compensating business loss to all airlines that grounded their airplanes. The Ethiopian Airline did a wise thing for refusing on sending the black box to the Boeing head quart in the United States and instead sends it to France for further investigation and analysis. Definitely Boeing could have given false narratives on the out come toward Boeing’s favor. Once the black box result confirmed Boeing should come out and address on it. If they are at fault they should compensate the airlines that lost business and the lost lives. They are well insured too cover everyone.
If they don’t, there is going to be a lot of new orders cancelation that will put Boeing in bad shape.

Here is a nice read.
The Man Taking on Boeing With a $22 Billion Jet Order at Stake

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... r-at-stake

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Mar 2019, 16:43

Aragaw wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 16:27
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Boeing will definitely make a comeback considering the company has huge market share allover the world and still one of the best. They had accidents in the past and recovered from it. Their stock price is still maintains with a little down since the horrible accident. Just like any American business they will do whatever it takes to avoid their obligation on compensating business loss to all airlines that grounded their airplanes. The Ethiopian Airline did a wise thing for refusing on sending the black box to the Boeing head quart in the United States and instead sends it to France for further investigation and analysis. Definitely Boeing could have given false narratives on the out come toward Boeing’s favor. Once the black box result confirmed Boeing should come out and address on it. If they are at fault they should compensate the airlines that lost business and the lost lives. They are well insured too cover everyone.
If they don’t, there is going to be a lot of new orders cancelation that will put Boeing in bad shape.

Here is a nice read.

Aragaw,

I think you didn't follow the news.

the fleet is already grounded all over the world, cancellations of orders and/or intentions to do so have already been announced from many places.

My question is, America, for exa. can afford it to ground its fleets, but Ethiopia, as another example, can hardily afford to do so, while we have more than 8 millionns seeking humanitarian aid. And this is the point that I wanted to raise in my post.

Whether they would be obliged to compensate the damages is a matter of legal procedure and international marketing guidelines, I think.

"(CNN)The Federal Aviation Administration identified similarities between the crash of an Ethiopian Airlines flight and the Lion Air crash in Indonesia, leading the agency to ground all Boeing 737 Max planes on Wednesday.

In its emergency order, the FAA said new information about Sunday's crash "indicates some similarities" between the two disasters that "warrant further investigation of the possibility of a shared cause that needs to be better understood and addressed."
President Donald Trump said that the United States will ground all Boeing 737 Max planes immediately, becoming the last country banning such flights after the fatal Ethiopian Airlines crash.
"Pilots have been notified, airlines have been all notified. Airlines are agreeing with this. The safety of the American people and all people is our paramount concern," Trump said from the
"

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 14 Mar 2019, 17:02

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 16:43
Aragaw wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 16:27
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Here is a nice read.

Aragaw,

I think you didn't follow the news.

the fleet is already grounded all over the world, cancellations of orders and/or intentions to do so have already been announced from many places.

My question is, America, for exa. can afford it to ground its fleets, but Ethiopia, as another example, can hardily afford to do so, while we have more than 8 millionns seeking humanitarian aid. And this is the point that I wanted to raise in my post.

Whether they would be obliged to compensate the damages is a matter of legal procedure and international marketing guidelines, I think.

"(CNN)The Federal Aviation Administration identified similarities between the crash of an Ethiopian Airlines flight and the Lion Air crash in Indonesia, leading the agency to ground all Boeing 737 Max planes on Wednesday.

In its emergency order, the FAA said new information about Sunday's crash "indicates some similarities" between the two disasters that "warrant further investigation of the possibility of a shared cause that needs to be better understood and addressed."
President Donald Trump said that the United States will ground all Boeing 737 Max planes immediately, becoming the last country banning such flights after the fatal Ethiopian Airlines crash.
"Pilots have been notified, airlines have been all notified. Airlines are agreeing with this. The safety of the American people and all people is our paramount concern," Trump said from the
"
DefendTheTruth,

You are correct Grounding the Boeing 737 Max planes are huge losses for Airlines like Ethiopia who depend on those planes. The loss of business is not only on ticket sells also the impacts will be felt in every sector from truism and everything related to it.