Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I didn't know that Neftegna elites/kids are "Domma eras"?

Post by tolcha » 14 Mar 2019, 14:33

Labelling Oromos as Terrorists, Extremists and "zeregna" or whatever doesn't help. It rather amplifies the old pain intensity. Human right watch or who ever you call it can find housing solutions for the illegally built and then demolished houses. Demolishing illegal houses is not new in AA. During the old Woyane regime, same measures taken and it is an ongoing process. These could be a lesson for the new greedy illegal dwellers. It gives hint to think 2x before spending unrecoverable resources.

Masud
Member+

Re: I didn't know that Neftegna elites/kids are "Domma eras"?

Post by Masud » 14 Mar 2019, 14:40

Neftegna is Neftegna and all are the same stone heads. From Revelations to Andargachew Tsigie, from Azmari Tamagn to Minalachew Simachew they are all the same.
tolcha wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 14:33
Labelling Oromos as Terrorists, Extremists and "zeregna" or whatever doesn't help. It rather amplifies the old pain intensity. Human right watch or who ever you call it can find housing solutions for the illegally built and then demolished houses. Demolishing illegal houses is not new in AA. During the old Woyane regime, same measures taken and it is an ongoing process. These could be a lesson for the new greedy illegal dwellers. It gives hint to think 2x before spending unrecoverable resources.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 14 Mar 2019, 15:41

i think it is true now that Oromos are Terrorists. Look what they are doing in the south. They are terorizing the minorities in the south

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Mar 2019, 06:14

ኬኛ እያለ እንደ መንጋ እየተነዳ የሌላውን ንብረት ህይወት terrorist ካልተባለ ማን ይባላል