Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

@ESAT: The Video Ermiyas of ESAT hates to see it!

Post by AbebeB » 14 Mar 2019, 14:00

Dawi

Re: @ESAT: The Video Ermiyas of ESAT hates to see it!

Post by Dawi » 14 Mar 2019, 14:35

Abe,

Ermias or any Ethiopian hates to see such youth arming themselves for possible criminal activity of robbing banks etc.

What else is there to fight? Do you think the majority youth are willing to fight ODP or the Oromo led EPRDF today? Think again!

If anyone is hoping/wishing some criminal bravado is going to stop the democratization of EPRDF or Ethiopia, they're mistaken. Thinking of re-playing Qeerroo is wishful thinking; you're not dealing with an isolated Woyane/EPRDF anymore.

We know you're hating Ermias because he is an expert in EPRDF and Ethiopian politics; his analysis is honest, brief and to the point; everyone listens to ESAT because of that; I am sure Abiy/Lemma are aware of it. That is why you're obsessed with his views daily.

Bottom line, when Abiy decides enough is enough with Jawar & the extremist gangs, he is going to go to his grass root support of the nation. Trust me, that shall be the end of all extremists as we know them.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 14 Mar 2019, 15:49

Dawi wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 14:35
Abe,
Ermias or any Ethiopian hates to see such youth arming themselves for possible criminal activity of robbing banks etc.
What else is there to fight? Do you think the majority youth are willing to fight ODP or the Oromo led EPRDF today? Think again!
That is why you're obsessed with his views daily.
ደዌ,
That is why Oromo Nation and the people with identity crisis but emotionally attach themselves to Ethiopia appear to have no common interest. Hence this category hate to see armed Oromos fighters for freedom.

There is no ODP led EPRDF in Ethiopia. OPDO itself is either the slave of TPLF or carriers of Amhara.

I work on this once in a blue moon. This is not a big deal that occupy my memory. There are fundamental issues I must work on. Okay?

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 16 Mar 2019, 14:56

እንደ እነዚህ የዱሮ ዘመዶቻችን እንዲሁ መጯጫህ አይምሰላችሁ። የኛው ጀግና የሚዘለው ከውጤት ጋር ነውና የሚከተለውን ሊንክ በመከተል አንብቡ።

Link: https://kichuu.com/afaan-opdo-odp-keess ... -hin-bahu/