Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

What would Hgdef do to Deqi-Arawit if he gives interview from Asmera

Post by eden » 14 Mar 2019, 11:58

What would Hgdef do to Deqi-Arawit if he gives interview from Asmera and criticize top leaders like in this Video?

kerenite

Re: What would Hgdef do to Deqi-Arawit if he gives interview from Asmera

Post by kerenite » 14 Mar 2019, 13:27

eden wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 11:58
What would Hgdef do to Deqi-Arawit if he gives interview from Asmera and criticize top leaders like in this Video?

Nothing :lol:

They would say same as the higdefites here on this forum that he is the only legit eri who "opposes" our party higdef. The remaining others are a bunch of agames, sellouts, traitors etc. Lol.

P.S. Deqi is a sort of jigsaw puzzle to me, a puzzle which needs to be assembled to make a head and a tail out of what he writes here.
Am clueless!!! Is he pro or anti the regime in Eritrea? Definitely other eris same as me are clueless as well.

justo

Post by justo » 14 Mar 2019, 13:49

eden wrote:
You should retire Eden, no Eritrean can take you seriously talking about Eritrea using that nick

About the Zelelew moron, he has no problem sitting with Debretsion and Sebhat in Mekelle, but suddenly somehow cannot sit with the journalist Sisay Agena, GTFOH.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Mar 2019, 14:08

kerenite wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 13:27
P.S. Deqi is a sort of jigsaw puzzle to me, a puzzle which needs to be assembled to make a head and a tail out of what he writes here.
Am clueless!!! Is he pro or anti the regime in Eritrea?
Deqi was big hgdef follower but turned critic after he saw the libya and lampadusa tragedy. It opened his eyes. He started seeing and believing his eyes than shabait dot com, hadas eritrea paper the regime uses to blind citizens.

If Deqi interviews and states his ideas he post on ER Forum,Hgdef would definitely treat him like G15 got treated. Jail, kill and no proof of life or death to family and friends. And zemeslo, justo and benn here would continue to defend Hgdef mendef. They rather distract themselves by badmouthing weyane that allows such free speech against top leaders. This you can take to the bank.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Mar 2019, 14:39

Eden,

Weyane is not an Eritrean party contesting the top position for leadership 😚 Stop shedding your crocodile tears . 😎 You are one deceitful enemy of the Eritrean people. Keep your eyes where it belongs, Tigray. It is myopic and idiots like you who put Tigray in the dire situation it finds itself. :twisted:
Our domestic problems is our own problem to solve. I would appreciate it if you keep your green eyed behind where it belongs.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Mar 2019, 15:48

eden/aka/kerenite

Nothing happened to your Tigray's own newly-minted billionaire Dawit Gebregzabiher when he gave interview in Asmara, despite his boring anti Eritrea rhetoric months before TPLF's demise. Believe me, when we Eritreans were fighting global super powers to assert our sovereignty, you forked tongued minions were inconsequential, and you'll remain the same forever more. :oops: :oops:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Mar 2019, 17:38

Fiyameta wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 15:48
billionaire Dawit Gebregzabiher
faulty analogy there

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 14 Mar 2019, 18:14

kerenite wrote:
eden wrote:

They would say same as the higdefites here on this forum that he is the only legit eri who "opposes" our party higdef. The remaining others are a bunch of agames, sellouts, traitors etc. Lol.

Am clueless!!! Is he pro or anti the regime in Eritrea? Definitely other eris same as me are clueless as well.
Brother Kerenaite aka wedi Shire,

I am not surprised that Sister Eden aka snake agame is on yourside...

You think brother Deqi is pro Eritrean government because he loves his country and hates TPLF , the worst enemy of Eritrea to his guts...Well.. that is exactly the definition of real Eritreanism...A real Eritrean can not hate his/her people and country and kissing the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people, evil agame...Brother Deqi is always consistent... Brother Deqi has every right to oppose our government but at the same time he also realizes the evil intentions of agames....

I am not a member of Higdef and I have never ever been in a single meeting of Higdef.. But make no mistake...I don't hesitate to support Higdef particularly when it comes against the worst enemy of Eritrea and Eritreans...

The reason I love PIA is that he knows the evil agames inside-out... He is absolutely the nightmare of the evil agames...Eritrea needed him when our country's sovereignty was compromised by agames... The Lion of Nakfa will be remembered in the history of Eritrea at least for two major things:

1. He led the Eritrean Revolution to get our independence...
2. Game Over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Mar 2019, 12:54

Hawzen wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 18:14
kerenite wrote:
eden wrote:

Brother Kerenaite aka wedi Shire,

I am not surprised that Sister Eden aka snake agame is on yourside...

You think brother Deqi is pro Eritrean government because he loves his country and hates TPLF , the worst enemy of Eritrea to his guts...Well.. that is exactly the definition of real Eritreanism...A real Eritrean can not hate his/her people and country and kissing the worst enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people, evil agame...Brother Deqi is always consistent... Brother Deqi has every right to oppose our government but at the same time he also realizes the evil intentions of agames....

I am not a member of Higdef and I have never ever been in a single meeting of Higdef.. But make no mistake...I don't hesitate to support Higdef particularly when it comes against the worst enemy of Eritrea and Eritreans...

The reason I love PIA is that he knows the evil agames inside-out... He is absolutely the nightmare of the evil agames...Eritrea needed him when our country's sovereignty was compromised by agames... The Lion of Nakfa will be remembered in the history of Eritrea at least for two major things:

1. He led the Eritrean Revolution to get our independence...
2. Game Over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Zombie wedi hawzien,

I told you several times not to address me as BROTHER.

Dude! In what language should I tell you? I don't have a brother who worships a mortal human-being who eats and shiiits like his sorry asz.

Meknut waHid :twisted:

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 15 Mar 2019, 18:09

kerenite wrote:
15 Mar 2019, 12:54

Zombie wedi hawzien,

I told you several times not to address me as BROTHER.

Dude! In what language should I tell you? I don't have a brother who worships a mortal human-being who eats and shiiits like his sorry asz.

Meknut waHid :twisted:
Kerenite Wedi Shire Jeberti,

Whenever I give credit to the Lion of Nakfa the credit he absolutely deserves for making and then breaking your TPLF for good, I can clearly see that your agame blood boils and guess what??? It feels great. In fact, the entire agameland is sleepless when you hear the lion of Nakfa roaring because of excessive hatred and jealousy you have on him....Wedi Shire,I know exactly where it hurts when it comes to the evil agame....Anyway, how about if I address you as a Cousin.... as my dear Eritrean brother Deqi likes to address you agame clan ... Deal or no Deal ???

May God bless PIA and Dr. Abby for locking the evil agames in a cage !!!

Dedebit is always dedeb