Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

A Dog Betrayed His Master, the Case of Temagn Beyene

Post by Masud » 14 Mar 2019, 11:30

A dog(Temaagn) betrayed his master (Dr. Abiy). One of the surprising thing we saw during PM Dr. Abiy's first visit to U.S. was that the rolling of Temagn Beyen like a dog under feet of Dr. Abiy. I have seen many Azmaris trying to empress someone to give them reward, but I never seen before when Azmari roll under the feet of somebody like a dog.A Dog Betrayed His MasterTamagn went back to Ethiopia and collected some gifts, but not concrete government power. He was appointed as one of the coordinator of Diaspora Trust Fund. Now he declared his opposition to his Master. Of course it is typical behavior of dog--[deleted] bebelabet yichohal. He expected to be well feed by Aby's Government and waited for eight months and got nothing significant authority or benefit. So he is looking another master to feed him. Temagn is Tendel Mehayim who live like celebrity without job. he need another financer, another feeder, another master. The good thing is that this is a good lesson for Dr. Abiy. The Temagn likes are cheating his, not honest to his and he shouldn't trust them and rely on them.

Masud
Member+

Re: A Dog Betrayed His Master, the Case of Temagn Beyene

Post by Masud » 16 Mar 2019, 04:08

This old dog and his puppies like Ermiyas Legese , Tewelde Beyene and Minalachew Simachew opened propaganda war against, Team lemma and the Oromo people. I believe action is required against them to counter this hate based propaganda.

getreal

Post by getreal » 17 Mar 2019, 09:34

Masud the Brain Less WESFAT,

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it. Edith Sitwell

Well, Masud the Brain Less WESFAT, You are very, very proud of your stupidity and you are displaying it everywhere!!!

Masud wrote:
14 Mar 2019, 11:30
A dog(Temaagn) betrayed his master (Dr. Abiy). One of the surprising thing we saw during PM Dr. Abiy's first visit to U.S. was that the rolling of Temagn Beyen like a dog under feet of Dr. Abiy. I have seen many Azmaris trying to empress someone to give them reward, but I never seen before when Azmari roll under the feet of somebody like a dog.A Dog Betrayed His MasterTamagn went back to Ethiopia and collected some gifts, but not concrete government power. He was appointed as one of the coordinator of Diaspora Trust Fund. Now he declared his opposition to his Master. Of course it is typical behavior of dog--[deleted] bebelabet yichohal. He expected to be well feed by Aby's Government and waited for eight months and got nothing significant authority or benefit. So he is looking another master to feed him. Temagn is Tendel Mehayim who live like celebrity without job. he need another financer, another feeder, another master. The good thing is that this is a good lesson for Dr. Abiy. The Temagn likes are cheating his, not honest to his and he shouldn't trust them and rely on them.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 17 Mar 2019, 11:46

Proud Ethiopians like Tamagn had given the best chance ever for the tribalists to think as humans. Its a genetic problem. They couldnt use that chance and thus lost the trust they had garnered. From this time on, the honeymoon is over and the noose will be tighter and tighter.

You cannot compare Tamagne even if you sum up all your tribes. እንሰሳ

Masud wrote:
16 Mar 2019, 04:08
This old dog and his puppies like Ermiyas Legese , Tewelde Beyene and Minalachew Simachew opened propaganda war against, Team lemma and the Oromo people. I believe action is required against them to counter this hate based propaganda.