Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

The Boil Cometh: Corporate-State Censorship is Power Preparing for Social Unrest

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Mar 2019, 19:34

Even by the standards of the post-Patriot Act Orwellian world we live in, what has taken place over the past couple of years is truly alarming. More and more Americans, and the world writ large, are slowly being shaken out of cognitive dissonance and coming to the awful realization that we are besieged by a corporate totalitarian state. Our freedoms are being slowly bled out by a ruling class that cannot be bothered by our grievances—we are citizens of the United Stasi of America.

What we once took for granted, the freedom to speak our minds and to express our opinions, are being shredded daily by a mix of thought policing and a clandestine censoring campaign that is making it impossible for independent journalists and non-corporate voices to be heard. This is how liberty is lost, America will not become a tyrannical state overnight, rights will be lost small chunks at a time—with each act of veiled despotism being normalized—until we wake up one day and realize we are living in a fascist state.

Let me focus on the censorship campaigns that are taking place right before our yes, part two of this article will deconstruct the thought policing and gas-lighting that are delimiting public discourse. When Alex Jones was deplatformed by Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Google and YouTube, all working in concert to nullify his speech, I warned about the dangers that await as “progressives” cheered his demise. To be sure, I was not the...continued...

Read full article at: https://ghionjournal.com/corporate-state-censorship/