Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

የኒኩለር ቦምብ በኢትዮዽያ ተያዘ ተባለ! [Is it real nuclear bob Commandeered in Ethiopia?]

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2019, 16:53

የኒኩለር ቦምብ በኢትዮዽያ ተያዘ ተባለ! If Ethiopia owns nuclear bob, what else the empire needs to self suicide?

Link 1: https://i2.wp.com/kichuu.com/wp-content ... C747&ssl=1
Link 2: https://kichuu.com/dhugaan-hin-qallatti ... -jalqaban/

mollamo

Re: የኒኩለር ቦምብ በኢትዮዽያ ተያዘ ተባለ! [Is it real nuclear bob Commandeered in Ethiopia?]

Post by mollamo » 13 Mar 2019, 23:28

it was made in Dedebit long time a go in the 80th. Was supposed to be used at one time and was failed

getreal

Re: የኒኩለር ቦምብ በኢትዮዽያ ተያዘ ተባለ! [Is it real nuclear bob Commandeered in Ethiopia?]

Post by getreal » 15 Mar 2019, 09:43

Abebe the MORON B,

Thank you for that great news.

All we have to do now is pray and hope it will explode on your empty, stupid head!

That way, we don't have to continually come across with the mindbogglingly moronic crap you come up with and tirelessly write in these pages, amazing!

It is hard to imagine what kind of mother gave you birth, where you born of a human being?

At least on one of your parents side you must be some kind of animal, say a dog, a goat, a sheep or something.

It is rather impossible for you to have two human parents!!!

Anyway, tell me, do the TPLF morons pay you for this stupid crap you continually come up with? If so, man, oh, man, you have a great thing going!!!

If I have to hire you and you come with these nonsense, I will have you shot straightaway!!!
AbebeB wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 16:53
የኒኩለር ቦምብ በኢትዮዽያ ተያዘ ተባለ! If Ethiopia owns nuclear bob, what else the empire needs to self suicide?

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 15 Mar 2019, 17:57

getreal,
Your comment sharply contrast with your nick name. The question is what connects my personality with the post I made, at least in this particular post?

Or are you thinking as in the ages of Menelik, primitive era in Ethiopia Empire where few elites confused the mass and benefited inappropriately?

My scholarly advise is, try to be ethical, address the central theme only without trying (in case you want to interact) to disgrace individual identity. You may not know with whom you are dealing the personalized issue. You might pay the prince, if not as individual but as a group you tend to address .