Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Medo

The bitter truth about all amharas.

Post by Medo » 13 Mar 2019, 15:47

I can tell you one thing surely. Be it gm botte ABN ADP or any no a single amhara wants federalism. But since absolute majority of Ethiopians want federalism they have no choice but to be member of these organizations that are slightly different. Why????????

info

Re: The bitter truth about all amharas.

Post by info » 13 Mar 2019, 17:19

Medo wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 15:47
I can tell you one thing surely. Be it gm botte ABN ADP or any no a single amhara wants federalism. But since absolute majority of Ethiopians want federalism they have no choice but to be member of these organizations that are slightly different. Why????????
Medo aka Masud, the problem with you TPLF mental slaves is that you have no clue about federalism that you want to defend. Federalism is practiced in almost all successful democracies around the world and currently I have yet to meet any Ethiopian who is against it. But what you guys learned about federalism is from TPLF dedebit digay mamrecha school and think federalism is only ethnic based but the reality is 99% of the federalism that is practiced around the world is NOT ethnic based even in multi ethnic countries. Federalism has nothing to do with ethnicity, idiots!

But your dead brain that is the product of TPLF civil service can't coup with federalism outside of ethnicity that is why you label every sane person who advocates for real 21th century federalism as AHDAWI and that is why we have all over Ethiopia fascism and not federalism. Federalism is bringing political power to the grass roots i.e. decentralising power to empower actual citizens without any discrimination based on gender, race, religion, ethnicity or whatever. What we have in Ethiopia is millions of second class citizens in every region. They have no rights, can be displaced at will and are at the mercy of the "ethnic elite" at that particular kilil. It produced around 3 million displaced people more than Afghanistan, Yemen and Syria. This is not federalism, this is discrimination based on ethnicity. In every kilil citizens are divided in two classes, i.e. as owners and as guests solely based on their ethnicity. There is basically no citizenship. The second class citizens are actually foreigners, this is not their country.

The system makes it very easy to displace Millions of Oromos who lived in Somali region for generations just based on their ethnicity since under "ethnic federalism" they are second class citizens in a "foreign country" who are being tolerated by the privileged ethnic group. They can never ever be equal citizens even if they live 30 or 40 years in that kilil. The same displacement is happening everywhere in the country. This ethnic cleansing is not federalism it is racism. But Meles thought you idiots this crap which 99% of the federalism in the world doesn't know and can never be implemented.

How about having real federalism, that is regional autonomic states that will serve all "CITIZENS" equally and doesn't not discriminate anybody based on religion, gender, ethnicity, color etc.? What is bad about that which you all idiots enjoy in the west? That is the kind of federalism that we need and not this ethnic based federalism crap that will never make citizens equal and that will create more displaced people and civil war.