Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

@ESAT: የሲዳማን ክልልነት የሚቃወም የለም አለች የESAT ጋዜጠኛ ሌላው ባሏ ደረባዋ ስማቸው ባለፈው ሲቃመም የነበረውን ረስታ ወይም በተቃርኖ።

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2019, 15:43

የሌባ ዓይነ ደረቅ ናቸው የኢሳት ገበሬዎቹ እኮ

Link:

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: @ESAT: የሲዳማን ክልልነት የሚቃወም የለም አለች የESAT ጋዜጠኛ ሌላው ባሏ ደረባዋ ስማቸው ባለፈው ሲቃመም የነበረውን ረስታ ወይም በተቃርኖ።

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Mar 2019, 15:57

Being a farmer is an insult in your world. Why can't you just fight ideas with better ideas, if you have one? You claim to stand for farmers one time and next, being a farmer is equated to something of unworthy. Be civil !!

Sidama can be a kilill or anything it wants to be but the request has to be done peacefully and all due process need to be done by the Feds to arrive at a just solution.

Democracy is messy..one can't just rise up and threaten people with force if the requests being deliberated up on are not decided within the requesters time frame.

To begin with there is no any logical, socail or historical reason why TPLF lumped more than 50 + ethnic groups in one category and calling the South. We in the know know the teal reason and advocate for a just solution. However, ethnic supermacists are using this as a facade to promote their agendas. We have learned enough from the just past not to repeat the colossal mistakes.

AbebeB

Re: @ESAT: የሲዳማን ክልልነት የሚቃወም የለም አለች የESAT ጋዜጠኛ ሌላው ባሏ ደረባዋ ስማቸው ባለፈው ሲቃመም የነበረውን ረስታ ወይም በተቃርኖ።

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2019, 16:09

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 15:57
Being a farmer is an insult in your world. Why can't you just fight ideas with better ideas, if you have one? You claim to stand for farmers one time and next, being a farmer is equated to something of unworthy. Be civil !!
Follow me you moron:
1. Did I say farmer is bad or farming is bad? But claiming one occupation but acting on behalf of other is not only illegal but also immoral.
2. Addressing the subject (fight idea) is funny thing you raised. You might have a chance to revisit this forum's posts and comments because it will give you a chance to tell your surrogates.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Mar 2019, 16:12

Look at you..😁. You don't even understand the context you tried to use your insult. I got it, you meant they are farmers acting as Journalists..:) :) ayyyy.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2019, 16:15

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 16:12
Look at you..😁. You don't even understand the context you tried to use your insult. I got it, you meant they are farmers acting as Journalists..:) :) ayyyy.
Nope!
I mean journalist acting as farmers. You didn't get it. You see our difference?
Stone head!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Mar 2019, 16:30

Abekebe...:) Yeah you don't even have the full grasp of what you wanted to say. Arguing with a fool make us two. So me the stone head is giving you a lesson as to how u should not be insulting farmers or anyone for that matter just cus they don't agree to you narrow tribalistic mirror of the big world. When you insult, it only goes to show that you are mad and without ideas..:)

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2019, 17:34

Before you propose to teach me, better that you learn to read between line and respond. It is customary that you guys distance from theme at hand, bring in new one and yet run away from that, just non stop. Difficult to deal with such primitive way of interaction. Do you mind if I tell you that people like you only (Amhara/Ethiopianist/Mixed) are in the world to have savage level of understanding?

eden

Post by eden » 13 Mar 2019, 20:44

AbebeB wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 17:34
የሲዳማን ክልልነት የሚቃወም የለም አለች የESAT ጋዜጠኛ
that gotta be slip of the tongue