Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

በ ኢ አር ላይ ኢሳትን እምትሰድቡ ምንጀቶች ይህን ስሙ፣ ይህን ተምልከቱ !!!

Post by Horus » 13 Mar 2019, 10:39

Medo

Re: በ ኢ አር ላይ ኢሳትን እምትሰድቡ ምንጀቶች ይህን ስሙ፣ ይህን ተምልከቱ !!!

Post by Medo » 13 Mar 2019, 11:44

Dotard, are you satisfied??? Keep it up. But don't cry when you become dissatisfied.

gurre

Post by gurre » 13 Mar 2019, 11:58

The other side scrambling for every inch of the land realtime, they are hypnotising the naive Amhara with their Ethiopiawinet crap. They are nowhere to be found when Addis Ababans, Amharas and others in desperate need of help then and now. They are opportunists going every time for a low hanging appel from somebody else’s yard. Why didn’t they post their singing and dancing from Awassa and Arbaminch, we know why. Instead of begging and sticking to the tail of Abiy-Lemma, which they are being played, they should have created a strategy to fight headon, just like the oromos doing.It makes one vomit, seeing them begging Jawar for protection of their journalists.
I am appalled by the way they played Amharas and take advantage of them when the Amharas are busy organising to defend themselves and others.

Horus

Post by Horus » 13 Mar 2019, 12:26

gurre wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 11:58
The other side scrambling for every inch of the land realtime, they are hypnotising the naive Amhara with their Ethiopiawinet crap. They are nowhere to be found when Addis Ababans, Amharas and others in desperate need of help then and now. They are opportunists going every time for a low hanging appel from somebody else’s yard. Why didn’t they post their singing and dancing from Awassa and Arbaminch, we know why. Instead of begging and sticking to the tail of Abiy-Lemma, which they are being played, they should have created a strategy to fight headon, just like the oromos doing.It makes one vomit, seeing them begging Jawar for protection of their journalists.
I am appalled by the way they played Amharas and take advantage of them when the Amharas are busy organising to defend themselves and others.
ጉሬ፣
በኔ ግምት ኢሳቶች ለሚያደርጉት ሁሉ ምክኛት አላቸው። የኤዲቶሪያል ፖሊሲ አላቸው። ደሞ በቀጥታ ደውለህ ሃሳብና ቅዋሜህን መከራከር ትችላለ ። ታዲያ ማን ያዘህ? ኢሳት መልሱን ዪሰጥሃል ።

gurre

Post by gurre » 13 Mar 2019, 14:26

Horus,
I think i got a little bit overboard. I don’t have any problem with ESAT per se, i know some of them personally. My problem lately is with G7, the way they do the business by sticking themselves to the tails of Abiye-Lemma(Jawar).
And lately i came to the conclusion that the Amharas are the potential defenders of the urban and smaller ethnics of Ethiopia for various reasons.Let us not obstruct the Amharas, let them organise, get stronger and they are eternal Ethiopians.