Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
fun

Who colonized Ethiopia? Nelson Mandela Lol Where is Eritrea? I don't know him Lol

Post by fun » 12 Mar 2019, 19:20

Do people know where Ethiopia is ?

Asking people in London where is Eritrea

Fed_Up

Re: Who colonized Ethiopia? Nelson Mandela Lol Where is Eritrea? I don't know him Lol

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Mar 2019, 00:33

“I don’t know him” wtf is the problem with that nîgger. Did he said at the airport.. damb aśś middle eastern man.and the other one said “ transportation company” .. How this people leading their day to day life? They are too damn dumb to survive or have decent lifestyles in this freaking world. Welfare is killing the society!!

They should just said “i am sorry, have no clue ..” something related to that Instead of taking fool out of them.

fun

Re: Who colonized Ethiopia? Nelson Mandela Lol Where is Eritrea? I don't know him Lol

Post by fun » 13 Mar 2019, 04:29

There are too many dumb people on this planet :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
13 Mar 2019, 00:33
“I don’t know him” wtf is the problem with that nîgger. Did he said at the airport.. damb aśś middle eastern man.and the other one said “ transportation company” .. How this people leading their day to day life? They are too damn dumb to survive or have decent lifestyles in this freaking world. Welfare is killing the society!!

They should just said “i am sorry, have no clue ..” something related to that Instead of taking fool out of them.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Mar 2019, 05:20

It has somehow crept in, into the Western mentality, this weird idea that acting dümb is kinda cool.