Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Angers are running high : everyone yells "Leba!".... the problem is visible overpopulation.

Post by Abdelaziz » 11 Mar 2019, 01:14

Addis Abeban nationalism? Yigermal! But Calling Qero werari, Jawar terrorist and Quero Leba is questionable .
And why are they disliking Takele when he is so committed to be inclusive?
Being born outside Addis should not matter because all mayors in Addis in the last 27 years were not from Addis,
For example, Diriba Kuma was himself from Majetie, in North Shewa.

But I enjoyed their slogan:
Drama! Drama! Drama! Drama!
I did not like like the slogan:
Meles : Aymarew ! Aymarew! Aymarew!

Horus

Re: Angers are running high : everyone yells "Leba!".... the problem is visible overpopulation.

Post by Horus » 11 Mar 2019, 02:20

የፖለቲካ ደናቁርት አንድ ሺ ያለ የሌለ ተረት ሊጠቅሱ ይችላሉ። ሃቁ ግን ቆሻሻው የዘር ፖለቲካ እየጠረግን ነው ያለነው !! የኢትዮአጵያ ናሽናሊዝም፣ ያዲሳባ ናሽናሊዝም ያሻችሁን በሉት

getreal

Re: Angers are running high : everyone yells "Leba!".... the problem is visible overpopulation.

Post by getreal » 13 Mar 2019, 04:14

Abdelfuckwit,

Following your own argument, please commit suicide as soon as possible, that is the best thing you could do.

Because that will achieve two things: one, a slight decrease in the population, second, and most importantly, the gene-pool, the average intelligence will shoot up!

So, go ahead, do the deed, and do us a favor!

Abdelaziz wrote:
11 Mar 2019, 01:14

Addis Abeban nationalism? Yigermal! But Calling Qero werari, Jawar terrorist and Quero Leba is questionable .
And why are they disliking Takele when he is so committed to be inclusive?
Being born outside Addis should not matter because all mayors in Addis in the last 27 years were not from Addis,
For example, Diriba Kuma was himself from Majetie, in North Shewa.

But I enjoyed their slogan:
Drama! Drama! Drama! Drama!
I did not like like the slogan:
Meles : Aymarew ! Aymarew! Aymarew!