Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Addis Abeba will regret if it loses Mayor Engineer Takle Umma.( I'm hearing rumors)

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Mar 2019, 19:49

I'm affraid Meshrefet will sacrifice him to appease those who are simply scapegoating Takele Umma as stepping stone on their way to their ulterior, main goals.
Meshrefet is known to make many bad decisions based on what few extremists say on Youtube or Face Book. It is sad, very childish, to say the least.
Takele Umma is a good mayor, and very smart at that, give him chance to flourish and shine with the city.!

ps,
I wish Takele Umma was the PM instead of Meshrefet.

Abe Abraham
Member+

Re: Addis Abeba will regret if it loses Mayor Engineer Takle Umma.( I'm hearing rumors)

Post by Abe Abraham » 10 Mar 2019, 20:10

The mayor is very articulate and intelligent. Even in Oromiffa, the language which I do not speak, his oratory skill is palpable.

Abdelaziz

Re: Addis Abeba will regret if it loses Mayor Engineer Takle Umma.( I'm hearing rumors)

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Mar 2019, 20:45

Abe Abraham wrote:
10 Mar 2019, 20:10
The mayor is very articulate and intelligent. Even in Oromiffa, the language which I do not speak, his oratory skill is palpable.
I agree, his speeches are virtually replete with artistic sophistication..

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 Mar 2019, 22:09

if pm abiy is smart, he would not dare do so.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Mar 2019, 23:52

Sadacha Macca wrote:
10 Mar 2019, 22:09
if pm abiy is smart, he would not dare do so.
Smart and Meshrefet is oxymoron. Meshrefet is in love with his hodam Amharu relatives and his new-found lootiew friend wedimedhin. He does not care about any body else including the queros(he is yebelabet wechet sebari) but obviously he fears Addis Abebans, That is why he had been sabotaging Oromia's right in Addis since he accidentally entered OPDO's CC a few years ago. The damage this guy has brought to Oromia since the last few years is incalculable.. History will judge him as the worst neo-Gobena, or rather gudifecha/diqala-( Gobena was at least pure Oromo-"yagerie sew yigdelegn" endemibalew), in the entire Oromia-Ethiopia history There are thousands of genuine Oromos(non-Gobenas) who can do 100-1000 times better for Oromia and the rest of Ethiopia than this "Afe qibe, libe chube" freak of nature leflafi named Meshrefet.

getreal

Post by getreal » 12 Mar 2019, 10:30

Abdelfuckwit,

Beyond being morons moron - among other things, going by the stupidities of your blabberings in these pages, you are also clearly a schizophrenic.

So go and see a doctor, get prescriptions and take your medications regularly.

If you do that, you might start sounding bit more like a human being, a very stupid human being, of course.

However, that is much better than your current intelligence which is on par with that of a domestic animal.

On that level, you have a great friend Sado Macca, a name that sounds like a type of monkey and obviously with the same level of intelligence!!!

[/quote]

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Mar 2019, 10:46

komata gonderam illiterate, why did you pick on the two most intelligent forummers Elias ever registered in his forum:this charismatic writer, and Obbo Sadacha macca ? Obviously you are mentally retarded midget gonderam to know any better.

getreal

Post by getreal » 13 Mar 2019, 03:51

Abdelmoron,

What the fuc'k are you blabbering about, you low life, the poorest of poor excuse for a human being, monumental embarrassment!!!

As to the other dimwit, the Sad Monkey, he is as moronic as you are, you two are birds of a feather.

One regrets being human, if you two low lives are also humans.

However, in truth you two are nothing more than animals, with the lowest of low intelligence.

Abdelaziz wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 10:46
komata gonderam illiterate, why did you pick on the two most intelligent forummers Elias ever registered in his forum:this charismatic writer, and Obbo Sadacha macca ? Obviously you are mentally retarded midget gonderam to know any better.