Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Unbelievable: Oromos in DC shocked the world

Post by Thomas H » 10 Mar 2019, 00:17

Three months ago I rented out a portion of my home to Oromos and after staying 3 months they told me that the house I rented them belongs to them(kind of የቶማስ ቤት ኬኛ) and asked me to leave my house.My question to the distinguished ER forumers is "what is really going on inside Oromos brain?"

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Unbelievable: Oromos in DC shocked the world

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Mar 2019, 00:29

Thomas H wrote:
10 Mar 2019, 00:17
Three months ago I rented out a portion of my home to Oromos and after staying 3 months they told me that the house I rented them belongs to them(kind of የቶማስ ቤት ኬኛ) and asked me to leave my house.My question to the distinguished ER forumers is "what is really going on inside Oromos brain?"
They saw you that you are worthless to hand over your land and feed your enemy yet you beg and they are trying to show you that even they are not true owners they can claim and take let alone their own speaking Oromigna like our looted lands speak Tigrigna.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 10 Mar 2019, 01:06

Halafi, you sound stupid. Your tortured answer to Thomas H shows double speak. Although I and Thomas H see Ethiopian politics totally differently, I believe he made a reasonable point on this one. I had even smiled.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 10 Mar 2019, 14:44

Ownership problem solved
After a couple head-[deleted](ቴስታ) from me the battered and bruised Oromos admitted that the house doesn't belong to them,but it belongs to Sir Thomas H

Za Dengel

Post by Za Dengel » 10 Mar 2019, 14:54

If you invite an Oromo to sleep the night at your house, he will rename the bed, furnitures and other things into Oromo name and will claim the house the next morning.

sun

Post by sun » 10 Mar 2019, 15:13

Thomas H wrote:
10 Mar 2019, 00:17
hmm... 8)
You are right. You stole Oromo land commonly known as land grabbing and then after that walking around and too much bragging and then went further and stole lots of money from Oromo banks and then again went ahead smiling and built the houses which you have rented to the Oromo people. This is called multiple robbery. That is why Oromos are saying clear and loud that the houses belong to them 101% "Laftis kenya mannis kenya" So as a respectable and distinguished ER forumer I told you exactly what is going on inside the clever and bright Oromo brains. Araat Nexxib! 8)

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 10 Mar 2019, 17:01

Come on Sun/Ron,

17 banks robbed within two days in Oromo region of Ethiopia

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 10 Mar 2019, 17:06

Come on Sun/Ron,
You know very well who robs(please read the link) .Look at the speed of these professional robbers.17 banks in only two day

Oromos robbed 17 banks within two days in Oromo region of Ethiopia.
https://borkena.com/2019/01/14/17-banks ... mo-region/

sun

Post by sun » 10 Mar 2019, 19:12

Thomas H wrote:
10 Mar 2019, 17:06
Come on Sun/Ron,
You know very well who robs(please read the link) .Look at the speed of these professional robbers.17 banks in only two day

Oromos robbed 17 banks within two days in Oromo region of Ethiopia.
https://borkena.com/2019/01/14/17-banks ... mo-region/
How do I know as to who robs because there are so many robbers big and small on the move. What is being said in public may not be necessarily what has taken place on the ground. I read so many fake news even on this very forum which is misleading.

Otherwise even if true what do you expect if they came from Meqele and or through Meqele. I was really laughing loud when I read about the story of frequent Bank Robberies during the Hiwehat uphill struggle in which case armed comrades were said to have quickly broken in to the banks while Obbo Zenewi's assistant closely following them and controlling the situation from behind just few meters away. Mind you that those banks were Tigrian banks and not amara banks. 8)

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 13 Mar 2019, 09:40

ኬኛ ኬኛ ኬኛ ኬኛ ማለት መጨረሻው ይሄ ነው

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 13 Mar 2019, 10:18