Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Revelations

Re: [ VIDEO - ሃሃሃ የጃዋር ቀልድ! ] እሱ አገር ከመሃል እየሸረሸረ አፋሮችን የአገር ዳር ድንበር ጠብቁ ይላቸዋል

Post by Revelations » 11 Feb 2019, 19:58

አፋሮች እንኳንና ሰዎቹ ገመሎቻቸው ሰንደቃቸው ያውቃሉ! ኢትዮጵያ ትውጣልን የሚሉ ሳይሆኑ የኢትዮጵያን ዳር ድንበር ሲጥብቁ ኖረዋል:: የጃዋር ልፈፋ ልጅ ለእናቷ ምጥ አስተማረች ነው ::

sun

Post by sun » 11 Feb 2019, 20:42

Revelations wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 19:58
አፋሮች እንኳንና ሰዎቹ ገመሎቻቸው ሰንደቃቸው ያውቃሉ! ኢትዮጵያ ትውጣልን የሚሉ ሳይሆኑ የኢትዮጵያን ዳር ድንበር ሲጥብቁ ኖረዋል:: የጃዋር ልፈፋ ልጅ ለእናቷ ምጥ አስተማረች ነው ::
hmm... 8)

I don't know Jawar other than his ongoing nice jobs but personally I don't understand your sick like envy and pathological hatred of a man who is doing his best for the good of all the people openly and in front of all Ethiopians. It seems that you have deep rooted hatred and have an agenda against the egalitarian Oromos which you seem to be expressing through Jawar blaming day and night to the extent of being sleepless. Take it easy and get over it and get life because there are rooms for lots of people with positive values and positive directions in a country of over 100 million, some 90 ethnic groups with under developed economy and non existent technology.

Show your own concrete BEEF, meaning just invent a needle and or malaria pill and help your people concretely rather than wasting your time by running after others all over the places and pointing fingers at the empty walls. :lol:

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 11 Feb 2019, 21:38

sun wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 20:42
Revelations wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 19:58
hmm... 8)

I don't know Jawar other than his ongoing nice jobs but personally I don't understand your sick like envy and pathological hatred of a man who is doing his best for the good of all the people openly and in front of all Ethiopians. It seems that you have deep rooted hatred and have an agenda against the egalitarian Oromos which you seem to be expressing through Jawar blaming day and night to the extent of being sleepless. Take it easy and get over it and get life because there are rooms for lots of people with positive values and positive directions in a country of over 100 million, some 90 ethnic groups with under developed economy and non existent technology.

Show your own concrete BEEF, meaning just invent a needle and or malaria pill and help your people concretely rather than wasting your time by running after others all over the places and pointing fingers at the empty walls. :lol:
Please, you and Jawar should indulge yourselves in that, not me! :lol: :lol: :lol: I will convert into a vegan before eating a concrete beef! :lol: :lol: :lol: