Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Maxi

ህወሃት ተሰነጠቀች!!! " TPLF experiencing fractures" The Ethiopian Herald (State media)

Post by Maxi » 11 Feb 2019, 01:57

ህወሃት ተሰነጠቀች!!! " TPLF experiencing fractures" The Ethiopian Herald (State media) :P :P

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: ህወሃት ተሰነጠቀች!!! " TPLF experiencing fractures" The Ethiopian Herald (State media)

Post by Degnet » 11 Feb 2019, 02:27

Maxi wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 01:57
ህወሃት ተሰነጠቀች!!! " TPLF experiencing fractures" The Ethiopian Herald (State media) :P :P
I am a firm supporter of sun’s ideas to be implemented in Tigray.This is my dream,priorities,schools,houses,don’t buy guns,teach or give them wisdom.Thank you sun.

sun

Re: ህወሃት ተሰነጠቀች!!! " TPLF experiencing fractures" The Ethiopian Herald (State media)

Post by sun » 11 Feb 2019, 17:41

Degnet wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 02:27
Maxi wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 01:57
I am a firm supporter of sun’s ideas to be implemented in Tigray.This is my dream,priorities,schools,houses,don’t buy guns,teach or give them wisdom.Thank you sun.
Degnet,

Thank you very much for your complement and kind words. Sure we don't need any war and non stop useless threats and counter threats of no values. No gun running, gun buying, gun trading just for the purpose of gunning down fellow humans and through that make rich all the greasy and greedy owners of the military industrial complex, while our citizens are dying from lack of the most basic necessities.
We need people who can put in motion good government and good governance and then go ahead developing and promoting sustainable balanced economic developments and fair income distribution so that ordinary citizens may have all their basic necessities such as food security, housing, health, education, employment, etc.

Thanks a lot again, Degnet.