Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

ግርማዊ ቀዳማዊ ኃይለ ሥላሴ ያፍሪካ አባት፤ ዘረኛን ትልቅ ቦታ ብታኖረውም ትንሽነትን ከውስጡ ልታወጣ አትችልም !! Ethiopianism Rising With Vengeance !!

Post by Horus » 11 Feb 2019, 01:38

በዊምብልደን ሎንዶን
Last edited by Horus on 11 Feb 2019, 02:28, edited 5 times in total.

Horus

Re: ግርማዊ ቀዳማዊ ኃይለ ሥላሴ

Post by Horus » 11 Feb 2019, 01:41

ያአፍሪካ አንድነት አባት፤

Horus

Post by Horus » 11 Feb 2019, 01:43

Horus

Re: ግርማዊ ቀዳማዊ ኃይለ ሥላሴ ያፍሪካ አባት፤ ዘረኛን ትልቅ ቦታ ብታኖረውም ትንሽነትን ከውስጡ ልታወጣ አትችልም !! Ethiopianism Rising With Vengeance !!

Post by Horus » 11 Feb 2019, 03:24

ኢትዮጵያ እንደ ቴናዲ ያለ ባለራዕይ እና እንደ አቢይ ያለ መሪ ነው የምትፈልገው ፤

Horus

Re: ግርማዊ ቀዳማዊ ኃይለ ሥላሴ ያፍሪካ አባት፤ ዘረኛን ትልቅ ቦታ ብታኖረውም ትንሽነትን ከውስጡ ልታወጣ አትችልም !! Ethiopianism Rising With Vengeance !!

Post by Horus » 11 Feb 2019, 03:41

እንኳን ደስ አላችሁ ወድ ኢትዮጵያዊያን፤ ያገራችን መልኳ ሲመለስ !!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 11 Feb 2019, 03:44

Horus wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 01:41
ያአፍሪካ አንድነት አባት፤
This is just one long time coming. He deserved it for what he had done to bring Africans together in a unified fashion. OAU had successfully campaigned against apartheid and won the sympathy and support of the global population. Even though he was the head of an archaic feudal system his stand against colonialism and apartheid was exemplary. I tell you what! When I look at how many brightest of the brightest were sent to their gallows, how many young and old were callously mowed down during the regimes that followed his, I will leave to history as to be told by honest and fair historians to compare and judge him. For all I know is that he did not kill my young and bright cousin because he caught with a copy of a literature by an opposition group but Mengistu did and he did not just kill him but tossed his Allah created sacred body to the predators so his mother could not give her only son a dignified burial. She passed away wailing for the return her child for many agonizing years. The late Emperor was not the one who did that to her boy. For all I know he did not send his personal guards to mow done more than 200 peaceful demonstrators in broad daylight in the capital Addis/Finfine in 2005! Yes, his regime was so backward but what he achieved by bringing every African nation into a union deserves a recognition. Bigots from Alabama to the alleys of Dortmund wanted to see him drop dead by bringing ‘[ deleted ]’ under one roof!!!! He deserves this recognition. I congratulate his surviving family members!!!

Horus

Post by Horus » 11 Feb 2019, 04:01

ittuabafarda,

I am one of those people you are talking about. Yes, Yes. He ruled a very conservative, resistant class of rent collecting landed class but he was too civilized and humanist to kill us students for chanting 'Land to the Tiller'. His entire, full honor needs to be restored. Ya Tiwled does not need to apologize for fighting for the rights of the poor. But there is no modern Ethiopia without Haile Selassie and this is one of my happiest days. His name and stature can only rise.

Woyane Tigray is made of small brain, small ideas and smallness genetically. Meles is a tribal tragedy. Abiye is probably, if he continues on this historic trajectory will go down to join the likes of Menelik and HIM. He needs to ignore small minds like Jawar and Debresion.

I fully share your observation.

Horus

Post by Horus » 11 Feb 2019, 14:24

ጋን ቢጠራረግ እንስራ ይወጣዋል እንዲሉ፣ ኢትዮጵያ በዘረኞች ተጨመላልቃ እንኳን ታላቅነቷ አይጓደልም።

Horus

Post by Horus » 12 Feb 2019, 01:19

እኛ የምናወቃት ኢትዮጵያ ያለ ኃይለ ስላሴ ሊታሰብ አይቻልም። ይህ ንጉስ አንዱ ታላቁ የኢትዮጵያ ታሪክ ነው። ዘረኞች ተረጋጉ !!!