Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Neftegnas and their Descendents-congratulations!

Post by tolcha » 10 Feb 2019, 22:40

First of all I would like to congratulate you for 2 reasons

1/ HIM statue erection- though that devil worshiper did more harms to his own people during his reign period!
2/ Your Amharic language becomes the 6th language, thuough no one speaks except you

But in conjunction with this, don't cry when Afaan Oromo becomes the Official Federal and working language in Ethiopia, Ok! Mr Abiy is a smart guy; he is trying to resolve the Oromo question about Afaan Oromo in parallel with this, I guess, and no excuse/reason why not to be !

Lovetarik

Re: Neftegnas and their Descendents-congratulations!

Post by Lovetarik » 11 Feb 2019, 01:38

I am not Oromo , but I have no problem for afaan Orono becoming a national language like amharic. may be we can have two national languages. But I wished araan oromo shouldn't have changed its fonts to latin. it would have been easier to teach oromo to non-oromo speakers

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 11 Feb 2019, 02:18

What type of attention-wh-oring is this??? Good grief!!!!!

Whatever you think of the late Emperor , He will remain to be remembered as the founding father of the (OAU)aka African union

TembienLiberation

Post by TembienLiberation » 11 Feb 2019, 08:08

tolcha wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 22:40
First of all I would like to congratulate you for 2 reasons

1/ HIM statue erection- though that devil worshiper did more harms to his own people during his reign period!
2/ Your Amharic language becomes the 6th language, thuough no one speaks except you

But in conjunction with this, don't cry when Afaan Oromo becomes the Official Federal and working language in Ethiopia, Ok! Mr Abiy is a smart guy; he is trying to resolve the Oromo question about Afaan Oromo in parallel with this, I guess, and no excuse/reason why not to be !
Tolcha nama guracha!

First of all there is no Mr. Abiy, if you are refering to the premier he is Dr. Abiy! thanks :mrgreen:

Second of all, Dr. Abiy is himself more Neftegna than Asrat Weldeyes. If his all life is based on his Amhara Mom and Amhara wife (he mentioned both in the parlament when he sworn in as a premier) what is new in her if he advances the very Amhara Ageda of making Amharic international, Statue for Haileselsie and Menelik, make Ethiopia one Amharic state under the code of conduct MEDEMER :mrgreen: When you guys wake up :mrgreen: even the dedebit guys got this thing clear....

Anyways, Oromo with always stay our allie and brother. In reality, each and every Amhara is ready to sacrify if Oromo is indengered by foreign entities and toxic enemies such as the TPLF. We have shown this during the past 3 years (when Tigreans were slaughtering Oromos). All Amhara cities demonstarations and armed struggles were confronting TPLFs to stop bleeding Oromo.

Oromon keenya (Oromo yegna hizb new)!