Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member
Posts: 1012
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

(Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by almaze » 10 Feb 2019, 18:04

Cant stop laughing !!! heheheheheheheheh :lol: :lol:

Here is part one :lol:




Part two :mrgreen:


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13361
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Feb 2019, 18:25

Almazewa
በቅድሚያ እስፈንድቼ ልስቀልሽ እያልኩ

በመቀጠል

She sounds bored ከማኺ ወይ ቡን ዘሳትያ ስብ የብላን ወይ ካኣ ተሪር ስብአይ የብላን እንተዝህሉዋ ነይሩ ..... ሓተፍተፍ አይምበለትን:: ገፃ ሪኢሓ አገመተይቲ ምኾና ተፍልጥ:: :P

ስራ ፈት... በያት!! ሳትሰራ የምትኖር ..የፈረንጂ ቅልብ መሆኗ ታስታውቃለች::

I am just sayin.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 26317
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Feb 2019, 18:26

Agame is not an insult to anyone, if I call Seraye Seraye over and over does not mean anything except calling the name of Seraye. Agame is the name of one Awraja and the region of Agame comprises Saho, Akele, Adigrat and the immigrant Gurage. No Tigrayan offends by the name of one Awraja word, actually it should be pride for the Agame Awraja people.

What is insult cannot be removed from your skin for centuries to come is Bologna Maid inferior to hate your won skin in order to be your slave master and adapting their way of life and calendar as badge of honor.

almaze
Member
Posts: 1012
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by almaze » 10 Feb 2019, 18:40

Here is my favorite one . Part 3 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you ኣልማዝ ጅግና !


Masud
Member+
Posts: 5944
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Masud » 10 Feb 2019, 18:48

Immigrant Gurages?
Why don't you give them refugee status? :mrgreen:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 18:26
Agame is not an insult to anyone, if I call Seraye Seraye over and over does not mean anything except calling the name of Seraye. Agame is the name of one Awraja and the region of Agame comprises Saho, Akele, Adigrat and the immigrant Gurage. No Tigrayan offends by the name of one Awraja word, actually it should be pride for the Agame Awraja people.

What is insult cannot be removed from your skin for centuries to come is Bologna Maid inferior to hate your won skin in order to be your slave master and adapting their way of life and calendar as badge of honor.

Deqi-Arawit
Member+
Posts: 9426
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 10 Feb 2019, 18:59

Shewit Gefah meshenit aka almaze, are you by any chance a fruitcake [deleted], why do you chose female alias when you a "man"

In reference to eritrean woman Who attributed The dictator as an agame om The Base of his alleged cousins claim. Agame are natural liars, they invent alternativ facts to suit their agenda and NO one should take them seriously. For instance, tigrai online claimed The Gondere colonel demeke as an agame, this is what they wrote
. The father of Colonel Demeke Zewdu Mr. Zewdu Ayele said his wife and himself are one hundred percent Tigraians
http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/de ... rawai.html

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Is Demeke, Ayele a tigrigna name? Mits mits mits.

Having said that, i am hundred procent certain fuxxced up is teweleje amiche

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+
Posts: 26317
Joined: 30 May 2010, 23:04

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Feb 2019, 18:59

Gurage are immigrant from the north Agame region to the south, that is true history.

Masud wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 18:48
Immigrant Gurages?
Why don't you give them refugee status? :mrgreen:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 18:26
Agame is not an insult to anyone, if I call Seraye Seraye over and over does not mean anything except calling the name of Seraye. Agame is the name of one Awraja and the region of Agame comprises Saho, Akele, Adigrat and the immigrant Gurage. No Tigrayan offends by the name of one Awraja word, actually it should be pride for the Agame Awraja people.

What is insult cannot be removed from your skin for centuries to come is Bologna Maid inferior to hate your won skin in order to be your slave master and adapting their way of life and calendar as badge of honor.

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 13062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Feb 2019, 19:32

What's a "baffon", you moron? :lol:

almaze
Member
Posts: 1012
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by almaze » 10 Feb 2019, 19:43

Fed_Up wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 18:25
Almazewa
በቅድሚያ እስፈንድቼ ልስቀልሽ እያልኩ

እሱን ሰትገረፍ ታወራዋለህ :lol: :lol:

በመቀጠል

She sounds bored ከማኺ ወይ ቡን ዘሳትያ ስብ የብላን ወይ ካኣ ተሪር ስብአይ የብላን እንተዝህሉዋ ነይሩ ..... ሓተፍተፍ አይምበለትን:: ገፃ ሪኢሓ አገመተይቲ ምኾና ተፍልጥ:: :P

ስራ ፈት... በያት!! ሳትሰራ የምትኖር ..የፈረንጂ ቅልብ መሆኗ ታስታውቃለች::
I am just sayin.

"Xeleme gega" Even tho I know "XELEME" is the culture of PFDJ >>> Fendadaw I believe you should stop talking bad about former / ex PFDJ Members ……. Just because they admitted they were wrong you don't have the right to insult them .>>>For your information Almaz is a dedicated hard working mother of two .






Why are you lately finishing your sentence >>>>"I am just sayin." Is that a new trend ..just wondering
:lol: :lol:

almaze
Member
Posts: 1012
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by almaze » 10 Feb 2019, 19:49

Zmeselo wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 19:32
What's a "baffon", you moron? :lol:
That means a F**ing Clown , You Schmuck . :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 13361
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Feb 2019, 20:03

Almazewa

Thanks for the update. As I said she is የፈረንጂ ቅልብ. Having two kids is the best reasons to leech tax payers—የፈረንጂ ቅልብ:: She proved us for being hard working mother by uploading hundreds of ቆሎ ጥጥቆ video. She is busting her arse by ajewjewing in front of phone camera.
I am 100% sureshe is jobless cow burden of the ሰፊው tax payers population.

I am just saying.


almaze wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 19:43
Fed_Up wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 18:25
Almazewa
በቅድሚያ እስፈንድቼ ልስቀልሽ እያልኩ

እሱን ሰትገረፍ ታወራዋለህ :lol: :lol:

በመቀጠል

She sounds bored ከማኺ ወይ ቡን ዘሳትያ ስብ የብላን ወይ ካኣ ተሪር ስብአይ የብላን እንተዝህሉዋ ነይሩ ..... ሓተፍተፍ አይምበለትን:: ገፃ ሪኢሓ አገመተይቲ ምኾና ተፍልጥ:: :P

ስራ ፈት... በያት!! ሳትሰራ የምትኖር ..የፈረንጂ ቅልብ መሆኗ ታስታውቃለች::
I am just sayin.

"Xeleme gega" Even tho I know "XELEME" is the culture of PFDJ >>> Fendadaw I believe you should stop talking bad about former / ex PFDJ Members ……. Just because they admitted they were wrong you don't have the right to insult them .>>>For your information Almaz is a dedicated hard working mother of two .






Why are you lately finishing your sentence >>>>"I am just sayin." Is that a new trend ..just wondering
:lol: :lol:

almaze
Member
Posts: 1012
Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by almaze » 10 Feb 2019, 20:05

Cone-head, You are a nutcase fur real ! Stop acting like Robin-hood fool :lol: :lol: Are you saying you are the only one who can oppose the regime in Eritrea here on merja ???:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW Congrats Lekbat wahid




Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 13062
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Feb 2019, 20:28

It's spelled- "buffoon"- you illiterate fandiya. :lol:

Eri luv
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: 07 Dec 2013, 03:41

Re: (Brand New)Almaz Beyene's Message to the two baffons Zoomeselo and Fendadaw....Hhahahahahahahhaah

Post by Eri luv » 10 Feb 2019, 21:05

Who are Eritrean supporters and oppositions ? This video explains it well. shame on us .


Post Reply