Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Glad I am not Menelik Manifesto Abiy and Ermias Legesse???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Feb 2019, 17:23

Tigrawinet is pride except for the Bologna Manifesto who hate their own skin but use the language they hate their culture.

Revelations

Re: Glad I am not Menelik Manifesto Abiy and Ermias Legesse???

Post by Revelations » 10 Feb 2019, 17:28

And desperate Debretsion thanks folks like you for existing on social media. :lol: :lol: :lol: Learn to construct proper sentence before you post. :oops:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Feb 2019, 18:05

Revelations wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:28
And desperate Debretsion thanks folks like you for existing on social media. :lol: :lol: :lol: Learn to construct proper sentence before you post. :oops:
He does not need to thank any Tigrayan, the problem Debretsion faces is all Tigrayans problem and should be resolved by everyone of us doing our duties to our nation Tigray.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 10 Feb 2019, 18:59

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:23
Tigrawinet is pride except for the Bologna Manifesto who hate their own skin but use the language they hate their culture.
Halafi,

I don't know why this video is popular among TPLF supporters; as if she said something positive regarding TPLF? :oops:

(ትንሽ ሕዝብ) ሕዝቡን ነፃ አውጥቶ ዘርፎም ቢሆን ሰርቆ! What? Do the martyrs deserve such skewed "badge of honor" ?

We all know she called TPLF a thief in the past and repeated it here in this video to attack ODP. Do you get that?

It is obvious that she is advising ODP to "steal", "loot" and use force to put Oromo domination in the country.

She has no shame!

sun

Post by sun » 10 Feb 2019, 19:31

Dawi wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 18:59
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 17:23
Halafi,

I don't know why this video is popular among TPLF supporters; as if she said something positive regarding TPLF? :oops:

(ትንሽ ሕዝብ) ሕዝቡን ነፃ አውጥቶ ዘርፎም ቢሆን ሰርቆ! What? Do the martyrs deserve such skewed "badge of honor" ?

We all know she called TPLF a thief in the past and repeated it here in this video to attack ODP. Do you get that?

It is obvious that she is advising ODP to "steal", "loot" and use force to put Oromo domination in the country.

She has no shame!
hmm.... 8)
It is you who have no shame in putting your own words in to her mouth and shooting at it just for the purpose of saying some thing bad about the Oromos and their nice political parties. Very funny! :lol: