Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

The same rhetoric? Are the Oromos stupid? I hope no.

Post by Mahlana » 10 Feb 2019, 06:43

From Ethiopia's long history, ALL OF US know, with no iota of doubt, that the Oromos as an ethnic group were literally enslaved by the Amhara ethnic. The Oromos were considered by the Amharas as low class people and their land, their labour, their women, resources were at the services of Amharas. Plain slavery!!

TPLF conducted a bloody struggle for 17 years for the equality of all ethnic groups in Ethiopia. The biggest beneficiary of TPLFs struggle was the Oromos. For the first time in their history ever, they became masters of their destiny, land, language, proud of their identity e.t.c.
No other force apart from TPLF made such a generous struggle and awarded the Oromos all their natural rights. At some point of history, the Oromos would definitely achieve these rights but obviously it would take them much more time had it not been for TPLFs popular struggle. Actually, one of the main reasons that TPLF had been a victim of demonization by the Amhara elites for the last 30 years is the fact that TPLF awarded the hidden giant, i.e. the Oromos, their full rights; something that makes the Amhara elites make see nightmares!!

So, all I see now and before is that the Amhara elites and many Oromo elites have the same hate rhetoric against TPLF! This is travesty of logic!!! Come on Oromos!!! Come on!!!!

Weyane.is.dead

Re: The same rhetoric? Are the Oromos stupid? I hope no.

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Feb 2019, 06:47

Kakakaka kakakaka kakakaka :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mahlana wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 06:43
TPLF conducted a bloody struggle for 17 years for the equality of all ethnic groups in Ethiopia. The biggest beneficiary of TPLFs struggle was the Oromos.

Follower

Post by Follower » 10 Feb 2019, 08:18

ሶማሊ እምቢ ኣሉን፡ኣሁን ማን ቀረን,..,,,,,ማን ቀረን እሲ ኦሮሞን እንሞክር!!!
ኣይይይይይይ የ ዓጋመ ነግርር ክክክክክክክክክ

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Feb 2019, 08:50

Mahlana wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 06:43
From Ethiopia's long history, ALL OF US know, with no iota of doubt, that the Oromos as an ethnic group were literally enslaved by the Amhara ethnic. The Oromos were considered by the Amharas as low class people and their land, their labour, their women, resources were at the services of Amharas. Plain slavery!!

TPLF conducted a bloody struggle for 17 years for the equality of all ethnic groups in Ethiopia. The biggest beneficiary of TPLFs struggle was the Oromos. For the first time in their history ever, they became masters of their destiny, land, language, proud of their identity e.t.c.
No other force apart from TPLF made such a generous struggle and awarded the Oromos all their natural rights. At some point of history, the Oromos would definitely achieve these rights but obviously it would take them much more time had it not been for TPLFs popular struggle. Actually, one of the main reasons that TPLF had been a victim of demonization by the Amhara elites for the last 30 years is the fact that TPLF awarded the hidden giant, i.e. the Oromos, their full rights; something that makes the Amhara elites make see nightmares!!

So, all I see now and before is that the Amhara elites and many Oromo elites have the same hate rhetoric against TPLF! This is travesty of logic!!! Come on Oromos!!! Come on!!!!
ne men ketekeseb eyu ab dream alem etneber zeleka?