Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Democrat
Member
Posts: 135
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Eritreans are slaves still!

Post by Democrat » 09 Feb 2019, 20:59

Eritreans act as slaves of Italy or Egypt. They have no esteem. They do not have any identitiy they could call their own. They hate Ethiopians and respect Italians or Egyptians. This is observed in the communities in Europe or USA.

Eritreans have inferiority complex to Ethiopians as Ethiopians were free in history. This is partly caused by inaction of Menelik II and the rulers of Ethiopia afer hime. Ethiopia should have liberated Eritreans from Italy and Egyptian influence. The Eritreans think they are similar to Arabs. Eritreans do not have their own language. They speak Tigrigna, an Ethiopian language from Tigray Province.

Both Amharic and Tigrigna are similar to Arabic. Amharic is more similar to Arabic, it is almost the same. Tigrigna is less similarity to Arabic. Amhara do see themselves as related to Arabic people. The colonial mentality of Eritreans that Ethiopians are less civilised than Arabs or Italians is difficult to treat. In reality Amhara or Tigray Ethiopians are more advanced than Europeans or Arabs.

For Ethiopia, it is better not to deal with Eritreans as they are still slaves.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 20951
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Eritreans are slaves still!

Post by Degnet » 10 Feb 2019, 09:33

Democrat wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 20:59
Eritreans act as slaves of Italy or Egypt. They have no esteem. They do not have any identitiy they could call their own. They hate Ethiopians and respect Italians or Egyptians. This is observed in the communities in Europe or USA.

Eritreans have inferiority complex to Ethiopians as Ethiopians were free in history. This is partly caused by inaction of Menelik II and the rulers of Ethiopia afer hime. Ethiopia should have liberated Eritreans from Italy and Egyptian influence. The Eritreans think they are similar to Arabs. Eritreans do not have their own language. They speak Tigrigna, an Ethiopian language from Tigray Province.

Both Amharic and Tigrigna are similar to Arabic. Amharic is more similar to Arabic, it is almost the same. Tigrigna is less similarity to Arabic. Amhara do see themselves as related to Arabic people. The colonial mentality of Eritreans that Ethiopians are less civilised than Arabs or Italians is difficult to treat. In reality Amhara or Tigray Ethiopians are more advanced than Europeans or Arabs.

For Ethiopia, it is better not to deal with Eritreans as they are still slaves.
I know three generations of Eritreans and I respect them.In the first place you don't judge/insult people in general/kebur seb bezaeba kebur neger yehaseb.My best friends are Eritreans.

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 993
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Eritreans are slaves still!

Post by Somaliman » 10 Feb 2019, 10:26

The only slave I recognise is you, undoubtedly. You're a loyal slave to your own daily dose of nonsense. You think you're abusing Eritreans, but, to my eyes, your own imbecility is abusing you and discarding you as the ultimate trash. If you can't free yourself, get some guts, grab a rope, and hang yourself high - and we'll have less trash at least on this forum! Just a thought!

Democrat
Member
Posts: 135
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Re: Eritreans are slaves still!

Post by Democrat » 10 Feb 2019, 12:44

Somaliman wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 10:26
The only slave I recognise is you, undoubtedly. You're a loyal slave to your own daily dose of nonsense. You think you're abusing Eritreans, but, to my eyes, your own imbecility is abusing you and discarding you as the ultimate trash. If you can't free yourself, get some guts, grab a rope, and hang yourself high - and we'll have less trash at least on this forum! Just a thought!
Why do not you look at what happened to them and what they are doing still? They insult Agame.s ( a district in Tigray) and see Italians as their lords. They feel inferior to White people and what to be their slaves. Whereas the agame.s ( a district in Tigray) are proud of themselves and do not have any special relation to Whites. Like many Ethiopians, Agame's see Europeans as their equals. Eritreans are used and abused by Egypt and other Arab countries as bandas to fight against Ethiopia. Neither Egypt nor Saudi Arabia want to see an Eritrean in theri country. This is the life history of an Eritrean from birth to death. I ma happy I ma not from this cursed people called Eritreans.

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 20951
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: Eritreans are slaves still!

Post by Degnet » 10 Feb 2019, 12:51

Democrat wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 12:44
Somaliman wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 10:26
The only slave I recognise is you, undoubtedly. You're a loyal slave to your own daily dose of nonsense. You think you're abusing Eritreans, but, to my eyes, your own imbecility is abusing you and discarding you as the ultimate trash. If you can't free yourself, get some guts, grab a rope, and hang yourself high - and we'll have less trash at least on this forum! Just a thought!
Why do not you look at what happened to them and what they are doing still? They insult Agame.s ( a district in Tigray) and see Italians as their lords. They feel inferior to White people and what to be their slaves. Whereas the agame.s ( a district in Tigray) are proud of themselves and do not have any special relation to Whites. Like many Ethiopians, Agame's see Europeans as their equals. Eritreans are used and abused by Egypt and other Arab countries as bandas to fight against Ethiopia. Neither Egypt nor Saudi Arabia want to see an Eritrean in theri country. This is the life history of an Eritrean from birth to death. I ma happy I ma not from this cursed people called Eritreans.
We will fight you as we are fighting tarik from the other side,I know many respected Eritreans,any respected person with an identity does not talk like this of others but you are a dog.kemaka aynet seb kesab zelewu dema ab deknetn denkurenan menbarna ayterefn,I know you,you are the cancer of our home land.

Post Reply