Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dejach Aklilu

በምርጫም ይሁን በፍልጫ ሞክሩኝ , Try me says Juwar

Post by Dejach Aklilu » 09 Feb 2019, 18:02

The woyanne era revealded more than anything how impotent the Addis Ababa intelligentsia is. After 25 years of Addis Ababa intelligentsia hopelessly trying to topple woyanne, but coming up short each time, Addis Ababas were spectators when the Gonder/Wollo insurrection of Amhara and the Ginchi querro Oromo revolt condemned woyanne six feet under. With woyanne gone, budding strongmen wannabes are itching to fill the vacuum. Once again the impotent Addis intelligentsia is condemned to take orders for the next 27 years from Juwar just like they used to take orders from Woyanne unless they grow some backbone.
Please wait, video is loading...

sun

Re: በምርጫም ይሁን በፍልጫ ሞክሩኝ , Try me says Juwar

Post by sun » 09 Feb 2019, 20:51

Dejach Aklilu wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 18:02
The woyanne era revealded more than anything how impotent the Addis Ababa intelligentsia is. After 25 years of Addis Ababa intelligentsia hopelessly trying to topple woyanne, but coming up short each time, Addis Ababas were spectators when the Gonder/Wollo insurrection of Amhara and the Ginchi querro Oromo revolt condemned woyanne six feet under. With woyanne gone, budding strongmen wannabes are itching to fill the vacuum. Once again the impotent Addis intelligentsia is condemned to take orders for the next 27 years from Juwar just like they used to take orders from Woyanne unless they grow some backbone.
Please wait, video is loading...
hmm... :P

I am not a politician who comes here to manufacture lies and saying my way or no way otherwise as we are observing Jawar is doing very good visible and public practical jobs even more than his own share and keeps developing his manners and methods of doing things in order to unite all Ethiopians and help them to become great.

So my friendly advice for you is that you STOP cheap and foolish petty self serving characterization because this old sick propaganda methods were/are the ones that kept Mamma Ethiopia divided, impoverished and backward for centuries, as you know when you may wake up from your common coma to see the realities on the ground. Yes, Addis Abebans did not revolt often due to the social, political, psychological,strategic, practical etc, restrictions imposed on them. That does not mean then that they should be excluded and left out of the excellent emerging democratic reforms. Who will deny the fact that Addis Ababans have also been performing silent resistances and silent revolutions of their own in the face of the brutal tyrannical minority oppression, running secret and fearful public torture Chambers and concentration camps. The emerging reform and the democratization process is for all Ethiopians and even beyond. That is the best way to the democratization, equality and justice for all high way. Araat Nexxib! 8)

Instead try to write something positive and what you can offer and can do practically for the people of Addis Ababa and Ethiopia, say, in terms of education, healthcare, employments, housing, security, peace building, entrepreneurship, supporting and helping homeless people, etc., so that we Ethiopians may have to compare your visible agenda against that of the other hardworking people.

If you can't do anything positive or totally lack any agenda of your own other than practicing character assassination, empty bull sh!t junk writing and junk talking stay home and go to sleep or keep your senseless and hopeless divisive medieval cheap propaganda to yourself and enjoy it for your breakfast and your lunch just within your own four walls. Please also stop abusing the intelligence of the people of Addis Ababa since they have their own sharp brains and top intelligence compared to you bitter dimwitted corner parochial old tyrant's too oldy great grand daddy brain. Okay? Okay! Last but not least keep SUNLIGHT away from my nice smile
:P

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 10 Feb 2019, 02:34

ስለ እውነት ጋላ ሲባል ጅላንፎ ብቻ ነው! ተመልከቱት ሔን ከርፋፋ ጋላ ‘sun ‘ . አሁን ጋላ ሌላውን ማታለል ይችላል? በአማራ ውስጥ ካልተደበቀ ይመርሻል!!
አማራ ምንም ችግር አሸንፎ የሚወጣ ጉድ ነው እናም መጣን!!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Feb 2019, 05:28

Abaymado wrote:
10 Feb 2019, 02:34
ስለ እውነት ጋላ ሲባል ጅላንፎ ብቻ ነው! ተመልከቱት ሔን ከርፋፋ ጋላ ‘sun ‘ . አሁን ጋላ ሌላውን ማታለል ይችላል? በአማራ ውስጥ ካልተደበቀ ይመርሻል!!
አማራ ምንም ችግር አሸንፎ የሚወጣ ጉድ ነው እናም መጣን!!
Very shocked for what you said ante denkro