Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland

euroland is not euroland.

Post by euroland » 09 Feb 2019, 15:40

This loser agame is yet again creating multiple nicknames, similar to others and (on my case, he added . at the end of euroland and posting [email protected] videos). No wonder Woyane was chased out of Ethiopia by stone and sticks because, people like this guy were on top of the helm for 27 years.

Cigar
Member+

Re: euroland is not euroland.

Post by Cigar » 09 Feb 2019, 16:14

Euroland I already exposed his nasty a'ss.
One gullible forum member was asking you to remove the disgusting video which we all know who is posting them (Woyaneremoval with other nicks too) and I explained to him to not fall for these filthy creatures stupid games.
He cloned my nick three different ways, and I feel like I must have irritating his [deleted] with facts he refuse to accept.
So, feel that you are a winner, that he is scared the crap about you.

euroland

Re: euroland is not euroland.

Post by euroland » 09 Feb 2019, 16:24

I know Cigar brother, the forum member who asked to remove it, ethioforum, is also the same loser who is, WeyaneRemoval with his 10 different nicknames. The sad part it, the coward Elies is affried of removing anyone who signed up to his site, because thinks he will lose some "Clicks" to his dying site.
Cigar wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 16:14
Euroland I already exposed his nasty a'ss.
One gullible forum member was asking you to remove the disgusting video which we all know who is posting them (Woyaneremoval with other nicks too) and I explained to him to not fall for these filthy creatures stupid games.
He cloned my nick three different ways, and I feel like I must have irritating his [deleted] with facts he refuse to accept.
So, feel that you are a winner, that he is scared the crap about you.