Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Extradition Treaty puts Eritrean oppositions inside Ethiopia at risk

Post by eden » 09 Feb 2019, 11:22

HGDEF Propaganda outlets are churning out rumors regarding the extradition agreement. We all know there is no significant Ethiopian opposition presence in Eritrea at this time. So the Treaty is targeting Eritrean based in Ethiopia only: oppositions politicians and human rights activists. This may be Life Time Dictator Isayas's wet dream but it will not help PM Abiy legacy internationally.

PM Abiy, please know Eritreans are asking the same rights the Ethiopian people are asking and you are working on. You released political prisoners and journalists. We are asking the same but no answers.

PM Abiy should know this would not be forgiven as the Extradition Treaty puts Eritrean oppositions inside Ethiopia at serious risk, setting back Eritrea's progress.

Last edited by eden on 09 Feb 2019, 11:38, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up

Re: Extradition Treaty puts Eritrean oppositions inside Ethiopia at risk

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Feb 2019, 11:37

I am salivating the time to slap the woyanu’s b!tches those were hiding inside the villa behind “Global Hotel” at Beqlo Bet,Addis Ababa. Opposition my arse... since when the terrorists and children rapists criminals legit opposition? I do agree for their being the opposition of morally right. Beside, letting them roaming inside Ethiopia is posing a risk for peace and stability because this element will do anything Tplf’s bids. They are a threat to Abiye ‘s government.

Hunting season is coming near to you. No escape of justice!!!

I am just saying

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Feb 2019, 11:57

Fed_Up wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 11:37
letting them roaming inside Ethiopia is posing a risk for peace and stability because this element will do anything Tplf’s bids. They are a threat to Abiye ‘s government.
Fed up ,

You saying these Eritreans are national security risk to Ethiopia and should be deported. You sound like Gebru Asrat and Seye Abraha who deported Eritreans saying they would do EPLF bidding. Wey gud

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 09 Feb 2019, 12:17

eden wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 11:57
Fed_Up wrote:
letting them roaming inside Ethiopia is posing a risk for peace and stability because this element will do anything Tplf’s bids. They are a threat to Abiye ‘s government.
Fed up ,

You saying these Eritreans are national security risk to Ethiopia and should be deported. You sound like Gebru Asrat and Seye Abraha who deported Eritreans saying they would do EPLF bidding. Wey gud
Wey gud,entay zgeberu seb eyom?ab opposition bezuhat netsuhat Eritrawians alewu endeyom,rehrahe tefiu,zkonu yekunu,it is about justice,justice and justice.Kab TPLF do tesfa negeber ina< am a Christian bezi mekniat ezi tesfa yegeber eye,moral eyu tefiu zelo.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Feb 2019, 12:20

eden wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 11:57
Fed_Up wrote:
Fed up ,

Actually you are trying to say I am more like the little dead frog aka Abebe Zenawi aka Meles Chenawi? But you know what I am trying to say so no need further explanations.

አይደለም አጋመ አውርቶ .. ሽንፍላቱ ውስጥ ያለው እናቃለን::

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Feb 2019, 15:53

If I am an activist eri who opposes the mafia regime in eritrea and residing in current doctor abyi's ethiopia, I would immediately leave ethiopia not tomorrow but this evening.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Feb 2019, 15:57

kerenite wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 15:53
If I am an activist eri who opposes the mafia regime in eritrea and residing in current doctor abyi's ethiopia, I would immediately leave ethiopia not tomorrow but this evening.

I have lost trust on the medemer king who does not recognize eritrea's independence.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 09 Feb 2019, 15:58

Their current activities and their statements have shown they're against the change in Ethiopia. Their past activities had shown they were pro TPLF too and clearly supported by it. Hence, it's necessary for them to leave Ethiopia and continue their activities from wherever it fits them.

eden wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 11:22
HGDEF Propaganda outlets are churning out rumors regarding the extradition agreement. We all know there is no significant Ethiopian opposition presence in Eritrea at this time. So the Treaty is targeting Eritrean based in Ethiopia only: oppositions politicians and human rights activists. This may be Life Time Dictator Isayas's wet dream but it will not help PM Abiy legacy internationally.

PM Abiy, please know Eritreans are asking the same rights the Ethiopian people are asking and you are working on. You released political prisoners and journalists. We are asking the same but no answers.

PM Abiy should know this would not be forgiven as the Extradition Treaty puts Eritrean oppositions inside Ethiopia at serious risk, setting back Eritrea's progress.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Feb 2019, 16:03

kerenite wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 15:53
If I am an eri-activist who opposes the mafia regime in eritrea and residing in current doctor abyi's ethiopia, I would immediately leave ethiopia not tomorrow but this evening.

The medemer king will hand them over to his mentor in silver platter.