Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
BigBreak

To Pan Ethiopian nationalists

Post by BigBreak » 09 Feb 2019, 11:04

To those Ethiopians who are hardcore patriots who hate ethnic federalism/politics and even support Greater Ethiopia like myself I say who do you side with

1. The Eritrean dictatorship who have possibly committed worse crimes on the brotherly Eritrean people than Woyane and maybe even the Derg did to Ethiopians

2. The Eritrean opposition who might in desperation be willing to align with Ethiopia by for example ceding Assab as a price for Abiy or another Ethiopian ruler in future to help overthrow the Eritrean tyrant

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: To Pan Ethiopian nationalists

Post by Degnet » 09 Feb 2019, 11:55

BigBreak wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 11:04
To those Ethiopians who are hardcore patriots who hate ethnic federalism/politics and even support Greater Ethiopia like myself I say who do you side with

1. The Eritrean dictatorship who have possibly committed worse crimes on the brotherly Eritrean people than Woyane and maybe even the Derg did to Ethiopians

2. The Eritrean opposition who might in desperation be willing to align with Ethiopia by for example ceding Assab as a price for Abiy or another Ethiopian ruler in future to help overthrow the Eritrean tyrant
ye weshet fekir yelem,Ethiopia,the land of God,does this not include also Eritrea.justice.Eritrawian ketegafeu fetenu emo keterekbewa ikum.Support Eritreans for freedom and happy life.I know them from my childhood.