Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Cigar said His Father su.cks Shilhos to this day!"

Post by Degnet » 09 Feb 2019, 07:20

FreeEritrean wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 21:15
Cigar admitted this that his Father used to Molest him when he used to work the streets of Mekele.
Cigar wrote: Now that I am a child molester, my Father used to [deleted] me off and then f ck me in the maakor painfully
Wedi sher'mutta. I don't care what you say to me, my Father still s.ucks Shilhos in Africa.
mealteka halu kab medri Eritrea eteteflu mealti rehuq aykonen abeu entay geiromka?

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Feb 2019, 07:42

FreeEritrean wrote:
Cigar admitted this that his Father used to Molest him when he used to work the streets of Mekele.
Cigar wrote: Now that I am a child molester, my Father used to [deleted] me off and then f ck me in the maakor painfully
Wedi sher'mutta. I don't care what you say to me, my Father still s.ucks Shilhos in Africa.
And Who [deleted] your agame maakor, Who taught you the art of obessing [email protected]@&osex. Keep your filth private, no one is intrested what you do with your boy friend. [deleted]

euroland

Post by euroland » 09 Feb 2019, 14:27

Poor "WeyaneRemoval"

Your head is still stuck on this shlt….Cigar most have given you a permanent nightmare when he whipped you really good.
What a loser [email protected]@g you are.
FreeEritrean wrote:

euroland

Post by euroland » 09 Feb 2019, 15:27

Please understand, it is not ME!! This guy edits my posting. He is being doing this to a lot of people!!
euroland wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 14:27
Poor "WeyaneRemoval"

Your head is still stuck on this shlt….Cigar most have given you a permanent nightmare when he whipped you really good.
What a loser [email protected]@g you are.
FreeEritrean wrote: