Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 19747
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

I QUIT !

Post by Ethoash » 08 Feb 2019, 14:43

Mereja.TV
Revelations
Abaymado
Masud
eden
Maxi
Horus
Portlandia
Halafi Mengedi
FreeEritrean
Hawdian
AbebeB
JudgementDay1234
Misraq
BEEN
INFO
Thomas H
Deqi-Arawit
SELAM


I know all of u love Ethiopia what ever disagreement we have, is for mama Ethiopia ...ተቃራኒ አሳብም ቢኖረን ፣ ያወ ዞሮ ዞሮ የምንለፋው ለእምዬ ኢትዬጵያ የተሻለ ሐሳብ ነው በማለት እንጂ ፣ ከንፁ ልባቹህ የመነጨ ደግ ፍላጎት እንደሆነ ይገባኛል። ታድያ እናንትም የኔ ሐሳብ ልክ እንደናንተ አገርን ከመጥቀም ፍላጉት የተነሳ መሆኑን አውቃቹህ ። የሐሳብ ልዩነት ተርድቶ መከባበር በህላችን ማረግ መልመድ ይጠበቅብናል። አለበለዝያ አገራችንን እናጣታለን።
መልካም የውይይት መድረክ ይሆንላቹህ። እኔ እዚ ጋ ወርጅ አለ ብዬአለሁ። ደና ስንብቱ።

last word

1. put skin in the game
2. Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members. for example Dr. Abiy greatness measured how he treat Abid elly and Dr. Kenfu etc.

3. USA r not ruled by "pure democracy" they r ruled by Representative democracy

4. Democracy is the worst form of government system .. pure democracy is tyranny of the majority

5. corruption is good and bad side.. Germany allowed u to claim corruption or bribe money that the company give to get project in Africa or 3rd world ... they start recognizing it because they Chinese eating their lunch by giving sweetener... recently the Canadian also recognizing bribe is part of the job for getting billion dollar project in 3rd world

6. never ever go to war .. the said person is not joining

7. always assume dictatorship is better then anarchy

8. no body have a right to riot and looting even those they call it peaceful demonstration ..

9. police have the right to use deadly force ...never ever thing they dont yes they do ...

10. dont lose your life over flag right ...

11. believe in karma

12. always give a benefit of doubt to other .. dont accused someone just because u r doubting them or suspicion of them ..
if u lose 100 birr and u suspicion the person took it but u have not 100% sure it is better the person took the money then u accusing an honest person based on doubt and suspicion//

13. never join mob justice

14. for almost all problem there is a solution... and try to find the solution

15. you dont live forever do something great while u r alive and able

16. "Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself". dont say let go to war if u r not join the war effort ... dont act hero in other people blood..

17. dont ever instigate violence....የሰው ደም ይጮሃል። ጦሱ በፍፁም የትም ብትገባ አይለቕህም ሕሊናህን ይዞረዋል።

18. always put 10% of your income to take risk and to invest, to give away, donation or any kind of thing u wish u can do ..

19. always think about give and take .. never to out smart your counterpart always work on win win.

20, understand sometime losing is also winning .. always know when to cut your lose and run. know when to hold on, and when to walk away..


[email protected]

justo
Member
Posts: 1534
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Re: I QUIT !

Post by justo » 08 Feb 2019, 15:07

Ethoash wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 14:43

I know all of u love Ethiopia what ever disagreement we have, is for mama Ethiopia ...ተቃራኒ አሳብም ቢኖረን ፣ ያወ ዞሮ ዞሮ የምንለፋው ለእምዬ ኢትዬጵያ የተሻለ ሐሳብ ነው በማለት እንጂ ፣ ከንፁ ልባቹህ የመነጨ ደግ ፍላጎት እንደሆነ ይገባኛል። ታድያ እናንትም የኔ ሐሳብ ልክ እንደናንተ አገርን ከመጥቀም ፍላጉት የተነሳ መሆኑን አውቃቹህ ። የሐሳብ ልዩነት ተርድቶ መከባበር በህላችን ማረግ መልመድ ይጠበቅብናል። አለበለዝያ አገራችንን እናጣታለን።
መልካም የውይይት መድረክ ይሆንላቹህ። እኔ እዚ ጋ ወርጅ አለ ብዬአለሁ። ደና ስንብቱ።
No way, you quit when I tell you you quit! you don't act on your own. I need me some more ashkae'lal

TembienLiberation
Member
Posts: 4059
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 06:12

Re: I QUIT !

Post by TembienLiberation » 08 Feb 2019, 15:23

Etsho,

I am disappointed to not find me in your besties list :cry: :cry: :cry:

You ignored me because I belong to the chosen Amhara. You are anti- semetic RACIST :evil:
Ethoash wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 14:43
Mereja.TV
Revelations
Abaymado
Masud
eden
Maxi
Horus
Portlandia
Halafi Mengedi
FreeEritrean
Hawdian
AbebeB
JudgementDay1234
Misraq
BEEN
INFO
Thomas H
Deqi-Arawit
SELAM


I know all of u love Ethiopia what ever disagreement we have, is for mama Ethiopia ...ተቃራኒ አሳብም ቢኖረን ፣ ያወ ዞሮ ዞሮ የምንለፋው ለእምዬ ኢትዬጵያ የተሻለ ሐሳብ ነው በማለት እንጂ ፣ ከንፁ ልባቹህ የመነጨ ደግ ፍላጎት እንደሆነ ይገባኛል። ታድያ እናንትም የኔ ሐሳብ ልክ እንደናንተ አገርን ከመጥቀም ፍላጉት የተነሳ መሆኑን አውቃቹህ ። የሐሳብ ልዩነት ተርድቶ መከባበር በህላችን ማረግ መልመድ ይጠበቅብናል። አለበለዝያ አገራችንን እናጣታለን።
መልካም የውይይት መድረክ ይሆንላቹህ። እኔ እዚ ጋ ወርጅ አለ ብዬአለሁ። ደና ስንብቱ።

last word

1. put skin in the game
2. Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members. for example Dr. Abiy greatness measured how he treat Abid elly and Dr. Kenfu etc.

3. USA r not ruled by "pure democracy" they r ruled by Representative democracy

4. Democracy is the worst form of government system .. pure democracy is tyranny of the majority

5. corruption is good and bad side.. Germany allowed u to claim corruption or bribe money that the company give to get project in Africa or 3rd world ... they start recognizing it because they Chinese eating their lunch by giving sweetener... recently the Canadian also recognizing bribe is part of the job for getting billion dollar project in 3rd world

6. never ever go to war .. the said person is not joining

7. always assume dictatorship is better then anarchy

8. no body have a right to riot and looting even those they call it peaceful demonstration ..

9. police have the right to use deadly force ...never ever thing they dont yes they do ...

10. dont lose your life over flag right ...

11. believe in karma

12. always give a benefit of doubt to other .. dont accused someone just because u r doubting them or suspicion of them ..
if u lose 100 birr and u suspicion the person took it but u have not 100% sure it is better the person took the money then u accusing an honest person based on doubt and suspicion//

13. never join mob justice

14. for almost all problem there is a solution... and try to find the solution

15. you dont live forever do something great while u r alive and able

16. "Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself". dont say let go to war if u r not join the war effort ... dont act hero in other people blood..

17. dont ever instigate violence....የሰው ደም ይጮሃል። ጦሱ በፍፁም የትም ብትገባ አይለቕህም ሕሊናህን ይዞረዋል።

18. always put 10% of your income to take risk and to invest, to give away, donation or any kind of thing u wish u can do ..

19. always think about give and take .. never to out smart your counterpart always work on win win.

20, understand sometime losing is also winning .. always know when to cut your lose and run. know when to hold on, and when to walk away..


[email protected]

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 614
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: I QUIT !

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Feb 2019, 16:12

I ask you not to. You are needed here. Axumawi is no good anymore. When he invented Abebe b, the rumor shopper, his contribution to the website diminished. A couple days ago he came with another one, and it did not survive a day. Halafi, the general, who declared his army to run over the “Amharus” seemed to realize the war was lost. He is pretty much quiet these days. Thomas H’s constant struggle to prove Tigreans are number one in everything seems to not having converts. He pretty much writes to himself. Menilik the third or the fourth might be the Meteck general. No one heard anything from him after the general was sent to prison.
Ethoash without you around what was going on in the Sebhat dynasty is difficult to know. We in the ER lose a source of information. I want you to stay.
Besides, I am accustomed to some of your phrases that makes me smile, such as, let me lower to your level.

Masud
Member+
Posts: 5944
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 09:06

Re: I QUIT !

Post by Masud » 08 Feb 2019, 16:15

I hate quiter. You better NATO with me to make Neftegnas quiet!

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: I QUIT !

Post by tarik » 08 Feb 2019, 16:28

Ethoash wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 14:43
Mereja.TV
Revelations
Abaymado
Masud
eden
Maxi
Horus
Portlandia
Halafi Mengedi
FreeEritrean
Hawdian
AbebeB
JudgementDay1234
Misraq
BEEN
INFO
Thomas H
Deqi-Arawit
SELAM


I know all of u love Ethiopia what ever disagreement we have, is for mama Ethiopia ...ተቃራኒ አሳብም ቢኖረን ፣ ያወ ዞሮ ዞሮ የምንለፋው ለእምዬ ኢትዬጵያ የተሻለ ሐሳብ ነው በማለት እንጂ ፣ ከንፁ ልባቹህ የመነጨ ደግ ፍላጎት እንደሆነ ይገባኛል። ታድያ እናንትም የኔ ሐሳብ ልክ እንደናንተ አገርን ከመጥቀም ፍላጉት የተነሳ መሆኑን አውቃቹህ ። የሐሳብ ልዩነት ተርድቶ መከባበር በህላችን ማረግ መልመድ ይጠበቅብናል። አለበለዝያ አገራችንን እናጣታለን።
መልካም የውይይት መድረክ ይሆንላቹህ። እኔ እዚ ጋ ወርጅ አለ ብዬአለሁ። ደና ስንብቱ።

last word

1. put skin in the game
2. Measured by How It Treats Its Weakest Members. for example Dr. Abiy greatness measured how he treat Abid elly and Dr. Kenfu etc.

3. USA r not ruled by "pure democracy" they r ruled by Representative democracy

4. Democracy is the worst form of government system .. pure democracy is tyranny of the majority

5. corruption is good and bad side.. Germany allowed u to claim corruption or bribe money that the company give to get project in Africa or 3rd world ... they start recognizing it because they Chinese eating their lunch by giving sweetener... recently the Canadian also recognizing bribe is part of the job for getting billion dollar project in 3rd world

6. never ever go to war .. the said person is not joining

7. always assume dictatorship is better then anarchy

8. no body have a right to riot and looting even those they call it peaceful demonstration ..

9. police have the right to use deadly force ...never ever thing they dont yes they do ...

10. dont lose your life over flag right ...

11. believe in karma

12. always give a benefit of doubt to other .. dont accused someone just because u r doubting them or suspicion of them ..
if u lose 100 birr and u suspicion the person took it but u have not 100% sure it is better the person took the money then u accusing an honest person based on doubt and suspicion//

13. never join mob justice

14. for almost all problem there is a solution... and try to find the solution

15. you dont live forever do something great while u r alive and able

16. "Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself". dont say let go to war if u r not join the war effort ... dont act hero in other people blood..

17. dont ever instigate violence....የሰው ደም ይጮሃል። ጦሱ በፍፁም የትም ብትገባ አይለቕህም ሕሊናህን ይዞረዋል።

18. always put 10% of your income to take risk and to invest, to give away, donation or any kind of thing u wish u can do ..

19. always think about give and take .. never to out smart your counterpart always work on win win.

20, understand sometime losing is also winning .. always know when to cut your lose and run. know when to hold on, and when to walk away..


[email protected]
Ethoash

Good Day Sir

How many times did u and ur crazy fake priest cousin drugnet said u were quitting ER and then u come back z next day? This character runs in all of z cursed-land-tigray ppl blood! Put a skin in it and quit and never come back 4 ever, and stop coming back with a million usernames :P . ur boss crook sebhat nega needs a nurse 2 change his diappers hurry up and get z job before ur cousin halafi mengedi beats u 2 it. ye agame neger eqo betami newww yegermal :lol:

Good Day Sir

TembienLiberation
Member
Posts: 4059
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 06:12

Re: I QUIT !

Post by TembienLiberation » 08 Feb 2019, 18:59

Masud wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 16:15
I hate quiter. You better NATO with me to make Neftegnas quiet!
Mashud,

Do not blame him, blame the bankrupt Woyane on the loose who can't anymore support every cyber warriors. It will be not long when your payroll will also come to an end....by then you will vanish into thin air :mrgreen:

Weeslataa Tigre hula



Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6725
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: I QUIT !

Post by Misraq » 08 Feb 2019, 20:10

Ethoash NaTo himself. Masud agamew will soon to follow.

Abaymado
Member
Posts: 1009
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 21:56

Re: I QUIT !

Post by Abaymado » 08 Feb 2019, 22:47

Even though we have differences, I don’t hate no one. We are working more or less for the betterment of our country. Attaining democracy in our country is tedious and looks unattainable.

Tigrayash: you will come back. Because it isn't yet finished, we are in state of hottest environment.
All I know about tigrayash is that he can’t bear violent situation and his head ache will aggravate.
:lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 19747
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: I QUIT !

Post by Ethoash » 09 Feb 2019, 11:22

TembienLiberation wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 15:23
Etsho,

I am disappointed to not find me in your besties list :cry: :cry: :cry:

You ignored me because I belong to the chosen Amhara. You are anti- semetic RACIST :evil:
እኔን ሞት ይርሳኝ! i thought you r chosen Ethiopian soon u will say chosen gonder(ጎንደሬ) when ቅማንት say I quit
Sam Ebalalehu
I ask you not to. You are needed here. Axumawi is no good anymore.
እኔን ሞት ይርሳኝ! deep down i know i give a lot for betterment of mama Ethiopia .. the other day i opposed beer advertisement boom the next day beer ad. banned.. i also opposed hard liquor served at every high government meeting at work hours guess why i dont see hard liquor photo no more all replaced by bottle water ... now i am not saying i order them .. i am only saying i call it before hand..
Abaymado


Tigrayash: you will come back. Because it isn't yet finished, we are in state of hottest environment.
All I know about tigrayash is that he can’t bear violent situation and his head ache will aggravate.
Abaymado,

u might be right , but I am ready, trust me it is the hardest life ወሳኔ i am going to make.. to me it is the greatest sacrificed i did in personal life and financially.. in short i pay my due .. now i left it for next generation .. i wish my hand from all the sin ... no wonder resigning from power is very hard for Dr.birr and other old timers.

Ethoash
Senior Member
Posts: 19747
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: I QUIT !

Post by Ethoash » 09 Feb 2019, 12:05

tarik wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 16:28
Ethoash wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 14:43
Ethoash

Good Day Sir

How many times did u and ur crazy fake priest cousin drugnet said u were quitting ER and then u come back z next day? This character runs in all of z cursed-land-tigray ppl blood! Put a skin in it and quit and never come back 4 ever, and stop coming back with a million usernames :P . ur boss crook sebhat nega needs a nurse 2 change his diappers hurry up and get z job before ur cousin halafi mengedi beats u 2 it. ye agame neger eqo betami newww yegermal :lol:

Good Day Sir
this is the pinnacle of what i am try to say for the last ten years in ER,ከatoተረት ተርት አይነት ሰው ይጠብቃቹሁ.

Ato ከተረት ተርት, is an Eritrean እንግዲህ እግዜር ያሳያቹህ፣ አይኑን በጨው አጥቦ እኔ ወጣ ግባ ለማለት ትንሽ እፍረት የሚባል ነገር የለውም
Ato ከተረት ተርት, እዚህ ፎረም ከመጣ ጀምሮ አንድ መልስ ለሱ የሰጠ ሰው የለም ። የሱ ብሎግ ሁሌ የሚያሳየው ዚሮ የመልስ ምት ነው። ታድያ እኔ ያሳዝነኝና መልስ እሰጠዋለሁ ከዚያ ትንሽ የሱ ትሬድ እንቅስቃሴ ያሳያል። በጣም የሚግርመው ነገር ፱፱% ወሬው ጥላቻ የተሞላበት ፣ እስት ፀባዩን የሚያሳይ እኩይ መልክቶችን ያዘሉ ናቸው። ታድያ ኤርትርያኖችም ቢዘጉት አልፈርድባቸውም። እንግዲህ ለዚህ ወልታዬ ነው አይንህን ላፈር የሚለኝ። ይህም ጥላቻው ወሃ ቢቆጥር እንኳን አንድ ነገር ። ግን ወሃ አይቆጥርም ፣ በመጀመርያ አቶ ተረት፣ ኢትዬዽያን አይደለም ታድያ ምን ያረጋል እዚህ መርጃ ፎረም። እሺ በእንግድነት እንኳን ከመጣ ለምን አፉን ዘግቶ ስለ ኤርትራ ጉዳይ ብቻ አያወራም ውይም ስለ ኤርትራ ጥቅም ብቻ አይቆምም። በሰው ፎርም ገብቶ ይህ ሰው ይውጣልን ይህ ሰው ባን ይደረግልን ማለት አይን አውጣነት ነው። ምን አባ ታረጋለህ ተመልሼ ብሳተፍ።

ወደቁም ነገሬ ሰመለስ፣ የአቶ ተረት ነገር ከዓይን አወጣነት የላቀ ነው። እዚህ ፎረም ላይ ሆኜ ሰሞገት የነበረውን ቁም ነገር ቁልጭ አርጎ የሚያሳይ ነው

፩፣ አቶ ተርት ውጣ ከዚህ አተመለስ አለኝ ። አስር ግዜ በለሀልና ወጣ አተመለስ አልኝ

ይህ ትክክል የሚሆነው አቶ ተረት ፣ ከዳር ቆሞ ሳይሆን ፣

በአቶ ተረት ይሚያምረው የነበረው፣ ወረድ እንወራረድ ቢል ነበር።

ማለትም እርግጠኝ ከሆነ እኔ አሽ ከአምስት ቀን በላይ እንደማልቆይ እንደምምለስ እርግጠኛ ከሆን

ማለት ያለበት ። አሽ እውነት ወር በላይ ወይም የሆነ የቀን ግምት በላይ ከመረጃ ፎረም quit then i will quit myself too.. this means Ato ተረት put skin in the game. if someone put skin in the game automatically thing become fair

i will give u more example Ciger might declare war on golden race many time over .. why he does that because he have no skin in the game if the war started he will not be affect if Eritrea lose he will not be affected so that is why he telling everyone if Amhara give him green light he will march and arrest TPLF royal family and hand over to the Amhara guess what no body ask him how about plan b how about Eritrea lose.. Cigar doesnt care it will never affect him..

፪፣ ማንም ሰው በሰው ገንዘብ ደግ አሞሆን ይቻላል።
፫፣ ማንም ሰው በሰው ደም ጀግና መሆን ይቻላል።
ለምሳሌ ጁሃር፣ ጌታቸው ረዳ ጦርነት ለማወጅ ፣ አንበሶ ለመምሰል ምንም ቃር አይላቸውም ፣ ታድያ አንድ ሰው ውይ እነሱ ውይ ልጃቸውን ወድ ጦር ሜዳ ትልካላቹህ ቢሏቸው አፋቸውን ይዘጉ ነበር። እኛም ከጦርነት ስላም እናገኝ ነበር።

this logic put skin in the game if every body practice we all would have peace have a nice life.. this is what i am saying talking in circle if no body understand this simple logic skin in the game .. why i am here .. i did my job i wish my hand from sin..

TembienLiberation
Member
Posts: 4059
Joined: 27 Mar 2015, 06:12

Re: I QUIT !

Post by TembienLiberation » 09 Feb 2019, 12:28

Ethoash wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 11:22
TembienLiberation wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 15:23
Etsho,

I am disappointed to not find me in your besties list :cry: :cry: :cry:

You ignored me because I belong to the chosen Amhara. You are anti- semetic RACIST :evil:
እኔን ሞት ይርሳኝ! i thought you r chosen Ethiopian soon u will say chosen gonder(ጎንደሬ) when ቅማንት say I quit
:cry: :cry: :cry: Eatshow
Do you see your "I quit" thing triggered over 450 views..... that means we need you here.... STAY! or are you telling us that Tigrays are cowards, they retreat.... where is the golden thing then?! :mrgreen:

Post Reply