Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

When Is The Lame Lole Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Will Bring Our Military Fighters Jets Back To Debrezeit/ Dire.

Post by Tog Wajale » 08 Feb 2019, 12:41

When Is The Lame Lole Servant Prime Minister Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Will Bring All Our Advanced Sukoi & Mog Fighters Jets & MI 28// MI 24 Helicopters From Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Filthy Cities Of Mekelle And Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Tog Wajale

Re: When Is The Lame Lole Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Will Bring Our Military Fighters Jets Back To Debrezeit/ D

Post by Tog Wajale » 08 Feb 2019, 18:02

It's Has Been Almost Ten Months Since So Called Peace Deal, So Bring All Our Fighters Jets & Helicopters From The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Filthy Cities Of Mekelle/ Adwa Back To Debrezeit/ Dire Dawa. We Must Bring By Hook Or By Crooks All Our Military Hardware & Sukoi, Mig Fighters Jets & Advanced Helicopters.

Tog Wajale

Re: When Is The Lame Lole Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Will Bring Our Military Fighters Jets Back To Debrezeit/ D

Post by Tog Wajale » 09 Feb 2019, 14:40

I Am Still Waiting The Answer From The Lame Lole Servant Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 09 Feb 2019, 17:45

This Lame Lole Servant Rubbish Garbage Pentte Colonel Ahmed Abiyot, When Is He Going To Bring Back Our Ten Billions Dollars Military Hardware That Are Hidden In Mekelle And Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 09 Feb 2019, 19:28

Tog Wajale wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 17:45
This Lame Lole Servant Rubbish Garbage Pentte Colonel Ahmed Abiyot, When Is He Going To Bring Back Our Ten Billions Dollars Military Hardware That Are Hidden In Mekelle And Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.
The Ethiopian Air Force should be based in Mekelle, Tigray for geopolitical reasons. Ethiopia should expand The Air Force so that it becomes one of the advanced military department. There is no need to move The Air Force from Tigray to Debrezeit or Diredawa. Debrezeit or Bishoftu or Addis Ababa have less advantage than Mekelle in geopolitics. We should be rational, not emotional. It is irrational to hinge Ethiopia's futire only on the Amhara ethnic group. The British Royal Air Force for example is not based in London. The same could be said about US Air Force. They are not based in Washington.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 09 Feb 2019, 19:43

Brother Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Cadres 《 Democrat = AbebeB = Jirta = AfariWarrior = Merhano 》 .Good Try, But Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Cheated The Whole Ethiopian People To Conduct War For Your ill Fated Benefit & You Constructed Air Force Base With Out Ethiopian Parliament Knowledges/ Permission In Dedebit Mekelle/ Adwa Hidden Mountain Areas. For What Pigs ??? Now By Hook Or By Crooks You Will Bring Back All The Advanced Helicopters & Advanced Fighters Jets Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa. There Is No If & But.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Feb 2019, 14:47

When The Garbage Rubbish Pentte Lole Servant Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Will Bring Back Our Military Hardware Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Feb 2019, 14:50

Tog Wajale wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 12:41
When Is The Lame Lole Servant Prime Minister Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Will Bring All Our Advanced Sukoi & Mog Fighters Jets & MI 28// MI 24 Helicopters From Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Filthy Cities Of Mekelle And Adwa Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.
betbet [deleted]

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Feb 2019, 21:01

We Have Waited Enough Over Ten Months Already. It Is Time For The Lame Lole Servant Colonel Ahmed Abiyot To Bring Back Our Military Hardware 《 Sukoi & Migs Fighters Jets & Advanced Helicopters MI 28 & MI 24 》 Bring Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa Soon Before It's Too Late.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Feb 2019, 16:01

We Ethiopian Will Never Be Silent Until This Rubbish Garbage Pentte Lole Servant Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Bring All Our Military Hardware From The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrai Cities Back To Debrezeit And Dire Dawa.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 13 Feb 2019, 17:04

For How Long Do We Have To Wait For This Rubbish Garbage Pentte Lole Servant Of Woyane T.P.L.F Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Regime. If He Can't Do His Job Ee The 《 Amara, Oromo & Mighty Shaebia Eritrea Are Ready To Take Swift Actions Against These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Hooligans.

sun

Post by sun » 13 Feb 2019, 19:46

Tog Wajale wrote:
13 Feb 2019, 17:04
For How Long Do We Have To Wait For This Rubbish Garbage Pentte Lole Servant Of Woyane T.P.L.F Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Regime. If He Can't Do His Job Ee The 《 Amara, Oromo & Mighty Shaebia Eritrea Are Ready To Take Swift Actions Against These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Hooligans.
They will be back when you stop smoking ,sniffing and hallucinating too much and become a normal sober and balanced human being. So please send messages when the criteria gets fulfilled after you come out clean out of your garbage dump. Otherwise you might die ranting non stop! :lol:

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 14 Feb 2019, 16:34

Actions Must Be Taken By Gallant Amara, Oromo & Mighty Shaebia Eritrea Against The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Hooligans. It Is High Time To Actions Against These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Tigrayan Agga*me Regime Now Before It is Too Late. We Can't Wait For Lame Lole Servant Rubbish Garbage Pentte Colonel Ahmed Abiyot To Do His Job.