ጎንደር በእሳት መንደዷን ቀጥላለች

Post by Mereja.TV » 08 Feb 2019, 11:44

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: ጎንደር በእሳት መንደዷን ቀጥላለች

Post by Degnet » 08 Feb 2019, 12:28

Mereja.TV wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 11:44
It is breaking my heart,my older sister lives there,since early 1960,the golden person,this word is my second here in ER.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 08 Feb 2019, 12:59

Degnet wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 12:28
Mereja.TV wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 11:44
It is breaking my heart,my older sister lives there,since early 1960,the golden person,this word is my second here in ER.What does she know about the hate war,anyway,the only thing I can do is praying.I may feel safe because I live in Europe but there are many good people from every ethenic,if there is God all he asks must be pray.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Feb 2019, 14:27

Thank you for saving Tigray matches.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 08 Feb 2019, 15:58

And also saved your fuel :lol:

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 09 Feb 2019, 08:23

Again the brave Gonder, sad that you burned!!!
Do you know this fact?
1. 90 % of ABN supporters and leaders, propgandist were Gojame. and have huge support with business across Ethiopia?
3. Do you remember when Melese insulted the evictees in the parliament as "mofer Sekay" deforestation rebel etc they never oppose.These farmers were mostly from Gojame) evicted by TPLF in the last 27 years.
3. Do you remember when Melese insulted the evictees in the parliament as "mofer Sekay" deforestation rebel etc they never oppose it except Gonder?.
4. Do you know also 50% of the hotel business in Finfinne, South and other regions belong to these Gojame who used to kiss TPLF as for 27 years?
5. Do you also know only the brave Gondere fought back on TPLF (as a united both Amara and Welkite).
6. Do you also know the current suffering, burning in Gonder is the hand work of ABN by giving a match, fuel, fire for its former business partners?
7. The ABN supporters and leaders, propagandist ABN team that burned Mosque and gave the internal fight in Gonder?
8. Do you know whom the ABN count on to bring that fire, match and fuel to Finfinne just like they did make Gonder to burn?
9. Does any of you know the complexity you are in especially people in Finfinne?
10. The Tewdros Tsegaye, Temera Negera, Eskinder Nega etc supports ABN not as a member but as a strategist.
11. The final goal of ABN is to burn down Finfinne and you all know those who used to kiss TPLF as loses most, that is the ABN business supporters.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 09 Feb 2019, 08:53

Bullsh!t!!!, you are trying to divide Amhara. This is very old Tactic..
gadaa2 wrote:
09 Feb 2019, 08:23
Again the brave Gonder, sad that you burned!!!
Do you know this fact?
1. 90 % of ABN supporters and leaders, propgandist were Gojame. and have huge support with business across Ethiopia?
3. Do you remember when Melese insulted the evictees in the parliament as "mofer Sekay" deforestation rebel etc they never oppose.These farmers were mostly from Gojame) evicted by TPLF in the last 27 years.
3. Do you remember when Melese insulted the evictees in the parliament as "mofer Sekay" deforestation rebel etc they never oppose it except Gonder?.
4. Do you know also 50% of the hotel business in Finfinne, South and other regions belong to these Gojame who used to kiss TPLF as for 27 years?
5. Do you also know only the brave Gondere fought back on TPLF (as a united both Amara and Welkite).
6. Do you also know the current suffering, burning in Gonder is the hand work of ABN by giving a match, fuel, fire for its former business partners?
7. The ABN supporters and leaders, propagandist ABN team that burned Mosque and gave the internal fight in Gonder?
8. Do you know whom the ABN count on to bring that fire, match and fuel to Finfinne just like they did make Gonder to burn?
9. Does any of you know the complexity you are in especially people in Finfinne?
10. The Tewdros Tsegaye, Temera Negera, Eskinder Nega etc supports ABN not as a member but as a strategist.
11. The final goal of ABN is to burn down Finfinne and you all know those who used to kiss TPLF as loses most, that is the ABN business supporters.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 Feb 2019, 09:28

የአማራ ጠላት ብአዴን ብቻ ነው!