Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar
Member+

Re: ALL PFDJ (Cigar,Zmeselo,Hawzen,Fed_Up,LeeVanCliff) Submit to "Medemer=EthiopiaEritreaisOneCountry"

Post by Cigar » 08 Feb 2019, 12:28

You nut case why do ypu cherry pick phrases to try to hoodwink or deceive or create friction beween Eritrea and Ethiopia less you FILTHY tegarus?
How do you reconcile these two phrases?
1. PIA & PMAA said that the SOVEREIGNITIES and TERRITORIAL integrities of the concerned regional COUNTRIES will be RESPECTED.
2. When they said that all of us are one people. One people in a sense that we all want to live in peace, harmony, by working together to alivate our respective cintizens lives.
Now, why are you leaving out the previous statement?
No Eritrean want to be an ethiopian, Somalian or Djiboutian. We have pride on our nationality.
And I believe the ethios and Djiboutians don't want to assume Eritrean nationalities. I sure hope not. It is all about pride.
Filthy agame the game is over for you nasty, coward tegarus.
Your stupid elementary games is not going to work.

kerenite

Re: ALL PFDJ (Cigar,Zmeselo,Hawzen,Fed_Up,LeeVanCliff) Submit to "Medemer=EthiopiaEritreaisOneCountry"

Post by kerenite » 08 Feb 2019, 12:53

Cigar wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 12:28
You nut case why do ypu cherry pick phrases to try to hoodwink or deceive or create friction beween Eritrea and Ethiopia less you FILTHY tegarus?
How do you reconcile these two phrases?
1. PIA & PMAA said that the SOVEREIGNITIES and TERRITORIAL integrities of the concerned regional COUNTRIES will be RESPECTED.
2. When they said that all of us are one people. One people in a sense that we all want to live in peace, harmony, by working together to alivate our respective cintizens lives.
Now, why are you leaving out the previous statement?
No Eritrean want to be an ethiopian, Somalian or Djiboutian. We have pride on our nationality.
And I believe the ethios and Djiboutians don't want to assume Eritrean nationalities. I sure hope not. It is all about pride.
Filthy agame the game is over for you nasty, coward tegarus.
Your stupid elementary games is not going to work.
Uncle cigar the always angry dude,

Just a minor correction. There is no such thing as SOMALIAN rather SOMALI.

Was it a typo? :mrgreen:

Fed_Up

Re: ALL PFDJ (Cigar,Zmeselo,Hawzen,LeeVanCliff) Agree with "Medemer=EthiopiaEritreaisOneCountry"

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Feb 2019, 12:59

I agreed with you FreeEritrean,

Shame on Fed_Up.

FreeEritrean wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 03:25
Whether you like it or not Isayas is here to stay and rule with his wisdom for greatest future. I FreeEritrean believe there is an agameWoch imposters but no such a thing called Eritreans opposition group.

Dedebit is always dedeb.
Rest In Peace the dead Kilil Tigray.

Shame on you Fed_up
Fed_Up wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 03:17
I am in Love with these Two Men of Unchecked Power (Isaias and the Saudi Guy). I want Medemer because Isaias is the Middled man of this occasion. I support Eritrea being a Part of Ethiopia. I Fed_Up is Fed up with being an Eritrean and wish to be a Full Ethiopian! MEDEMER!

kerenite

Re: ALL PFDJ (Cigar,Zmeselo,Hawzen,LeeVanCliff) Agree with "Medemer=EthiopiaEritreaisOneCountry"

Post by kerenite » 08 Feb 2019, 13:41

Fed_Up wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 12:59

Shame on Fed_Up.

FreeEritrean wrote:
Whether you like it or not Isayas is here to stay and rule with his wisdom for greatest future. I FreeEritrean believe there is an agameWoch imposters but no such a thing called Eritreans opposition group.

Dedebit is always dedeb.

Shame on you Fed_up
Fed_Up wrote:
I am in Love with these Two Men of Unchecked Power (Isaias and the Saudi Guy). I want Medemer because Isaias is the Middled man of this occasion. I support Eritrea being a Part of Ethiopia. I Fed_Up is Fed up with being an Eritrean and wish to be a Full Ethiopian! MEDEMER!
Feddy not fendadaw (ok..ok..it is weekend..am in good mood lol)

I swear (wellahi alAzim a jihadist moosh!) I never read more than 4 or 5 lines what your mentor cigar writes here and the rest of his long redundant diatribe, I say to myself always for the birds. Lol

Good for him, Me read his long diatribe in its entirety this time.

Say hi to beletu.

Melkam weekend

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Feb 2019, 14:14

Hehehehehe halal stop. እንጣጢእ ንወግእ አለና ....

I will promise you that I will deliver your regard to my sexy beletu. After all the I understand your shortcoming if having sexy wife.
You are a disgrace to the sefiew Muslim men because for some reasons part of Muslim men have this sexual fantasies of sex and being [deleted] even when they see female donkey. You are successfully displayed that character of sexual fantasies with married women. You must have fat, ugly and worn out wife to be in such situations.

Anyway I would recommend some ጠብደልንአፍሪካንንአሜርካን ወንድ to your wife so she can makeup her shortcoming regarding her sexual life. I promise you there are lots of men out their like chunky women like your ሰበይቲ.

ከላይ የተፃፈው ከበለጡ ሃሳብ በመመርኮዝ ነው::

My personal advice cherish your wife with your attention on this weekend.

I am just saying.

kerenite wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 13:41
Fed_Up wrote:
08 Feb 2019, 12:59

Shame on Fed_Up.

FreeEritrean wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb.

Shame on you Fed_up
Fed_Up wrote:
Feddy not fendadaw (ok..ok..it is weekend..am in good mood lol)

I swear (wellahi alAzim a jihadist moosh!) I never read more than 4 or 5 lines what your mentor cigar writes here and the rest of his long redundant diatribe, I say to myself always for the birds. Lol

Good for him, Me read his long diatribe in its entirety this time.

Say hi to beletu.

Melkam weekend