Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Crypto

Screw u Mereja

Post by Crypto » 29 Jan 2019, 14:57

So you have also incorporated the map of Eritrea in your site? Remember you just lost 123000 poor Oromos pursuing that pipe dream recently? Today your fight is to return Gondar. The Tigrayans will obliterate you, because we thought them really well. That’s the last time so am visiting your f-ing site.

Temt

Re: Screw u Mereja

Post by Temt » 29 Jan 2019, 15:21

Crypto wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 14:57
So you have also incorporated the map of Eritrea in your site? Remember you just lost 123000 poor Oromos pursuing that pipe dream recently? Today your fight is to return Gondar. The Tigrayans will obliterate you, because we thought them really well. That’s the last time so am visiting your f-ing site.
I think that is one of the reasons that many Eritreans do not trust some Ethiopians. I don't want to brag for that doesn't serve any purpose except to sound more important than one is. I don't have to. We Eritreans did not earn our independence and defended its sovereignty from the Weyane instigated 'senseless" wars.
In my humble opinion, there is no need for us, Eritreans, to play tίt for tat game and even bother to answer to any and every silly unachievable wishful thinking some Ethiopians may entertain. Let them. What do we lose? As they say, it takes two to tango. And there would be no tangoing unless and until some Ethiopians wake up from their deep sleep hallucinations. I know, some of them even state on this site that "We have accepted Eritrean sovereignty for now". What in the hell does that mean? But, again, as Tigrigna saying goes: "ክንብርኩት ከይኒብርኩትሲ: ኣብ ማይ ዘለዎ'ሞ ንብጻሕ": ሽዑ ነርክበሉ።

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Jan 2019, 15:49

Temt wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 15:21
Crypto wrote:
I think that is one of the reasons that many Eritreans do not trust some Ethiopians. I don't want to brag for that doesn't serve any purpose except to sound more important than one is. I don't have to. We Eritreans did not earn our independence and defended its sovereignty from the Weyane instigated 'senseless" wars.
In my humble opinion, there is no need for us, Eritreans, to play tίt for tat game and even bother to answer to any and every silly unachievable wishful thinking some Ethiopians may entertain. Let them. What do we lose? As they say, it takes two to tango. And there would be no tangoing unless and until some Ethiopians wake up from their deep sleep hallucinations. I know, some of them even state on this site that "We have accepted Eritrean sovereignty for now". What in the hell does that mean? But, again, as Tigrigna saying goes: "ክንብርኩት ከይኒብርኩትሲ: ኣብ ማይ ዘለዎ'ሞ ንብጻሕ": ሽዑ ነርክበሉ።
How long can you lie to your own sole???

Why Tigray would instigate war, Badme is Tigray and still under Tigray why would Tigray want war except to go after Tessenne, Omni Hajor and Gash Setit Tigray lands except the Italian requested Tigray to us the regions for domestic animal grazing, there is document Italian requested and granted. But Tigray leadership never went after the regions to instigate war. If war was Badme to be Kana for 17 years in that heat why now demolish Kana over night and everything is okay and never been about Badme???

Why do not admit that you are Fesaaaam can be pulled with one rope by one sane man and bow to him like your mercy while the futures are being destroyed by the same sane man. What is the difference between all lion of Nakfa human flash eater followers and the Metahit camels???

If I were a nationalist Eritrean I would have gone very hard on the military and security who are implementing the sane mane and killing their fellow citizen than Issayas. Issayas never gone from door to door and street to street to gather people and either arrest or put them in sawa but their own fellow brothers and sisters. If Eritreans want to get rid of Issayas everyone must go after the submissive order implementer than talking to one mount Emba Sera Denqoro human being.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 29 Jan 2019, 16:16, edited 2 times in total.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 29 Jan 2019, 15:55

I AM over the moon... get the hell out of ER,

if U WANT MEREJA to post the break away map then we must have real referendum not fake one but a real one and let see how many will vote to break away from Ethiopia since 99% voted last time to break away for sure u have no problem to conduct another real referendum and let see what the people want....

Tigrayan 55%,
Tigre 30%,
Saho 4%,
Kunama 2%,
Rashaida 2%,
Bilen 2%,
other (Afar, Beni-Amer, Nera) 5%

do u see what i am say even so Afar, Beni, Amer Nera, Bilen, Kunama, Rashaida, and Saho voted count only 15% it doesnt matter how they vote Tigrayan 55%, and Tigre 30%, will every time hence we dont use majority rule but we use representative democracy that means

for example Kunama 2%,Rashaida 2%, , other (Afar, Beni-Amer, Nera) 5% vote to stay and Tigrayan 55%,
Tigre 30%,Saho 4%,and Bilen 2% vote to break away .. those who vote to stay win why because they r five of them while no saying only 4 of them.. this is how representative demroacy work otherwise it would be tyranny of the majority

in this example Tigrayan 55%,Tigre 30%,Saho 4%,and Bilen 2% will have 91% vote
while Kunama 2%,Kunama 2%, , other (Afar, Beni-Amer, Nera) 5% will have only 9% vote
but since they have majority of the ethnic groups they win

this is the basic of how referendum work not pure democracy were 85% Northen Agame says goes

look think about it if u r Assab Afar tell me why in hell u want to stay with Eritrea and live in poverty while seeing ur kin from Djibouti living high live and import chicken from Brazil and ሽቶ from France ... why why why why Rashaida live in poverty while having Massawa why why why for sure 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure they will vote for Ethiopia 10000000000000000000000000000000000 time ..

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Jan 2019, 17:36

^^^^

AgameWoch

We left you with only one thing in your body didn’t died yet, tongue. I assured you we will cut that out pretty soon. Just mark my words.

I am just saying.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 29 Jan 2019, 18:03

Fed_Up wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 17:36
^^^^

AgameWoch

We left you with only one thing in your body didn’t died yet, tongue. I assured you we will cut that out pretty soon. Just mark my words.

I am just saying.

fedup

your pain is my pleasure keep coming .... ሬት ሬት እስከሚልህ እነግርሃለው። በኢትዬዽያ ጉዳይ ከገባህ ሲረግጡህ አይክፍህ ነገሩ። አርፈህ በጠበልህ ተቀመጥ አለበለዝያ ግን ገና ምን አይተሀል።

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 29 Jan 2019, 18:09

Fed_Up wrote:
^^^^

AgameWoch

I am just saying.
sew yetelaw enanten ena astesasebachehun new,you have no spirit/hulum ye egna ye zenjerowoch new.I have respect for genuine Eritreans,Tigrians and Amharans.be sew yemaiazen ahya becha new.This is a nice ending,shocked.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Jan 2019, 18:22

Ethoash wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 18:03
Fed_Up wrote:
^^^^

AgameWoch

I am just saying.

fedup

your pain is my pleasure keep coming .... ሬት ሬት እስከሚልህ እነግርሃለው። በኢትዬዽያ ጉዳይ ከገባህ ሲረግጡህ አይክፍህ ነገሩ። አርፈህ በጠበልህ ተቀመጥ አለበለዝያ ግን ገና ምን አይተሀል።
ብሎ አለ ምላሱ ገና ያልተገረዘ ዘራፍ ዘራፍ ባዩ ሙት አጋመ:: ምላስህን በቅርቡ እንቆርጠዋለን::

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 29 Jan 2019, 18:26

fed.up

ካወራህ ይበቃል። የሙታን ሐገር ሆናለች ኤርትራ ይህ የማልደበቅ እውነታ ነው ። ፯፯ ዓመት አዛውንቶች የተጣበበች ሐገር ብትኖር ኤርትራ ብቻ ናት። በቅርቡ የመቃብር ሳጥን ቢዝነስ እጅምራለሁ በደንብ ያዋጣኛል

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Jan 2019, 18:34

Ethoash wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 18:26
fed.up

ካወራህ ይበቃል። የሙታን ሐገር ሆናለች ኤርትራ ይህ የማልደበቅ እውነታ ነው ። ፯፯ ዓመት አዛውንቶች የተጣበበች ሐገር ብትኖር ኤርትራ ብቻ ናት። በቅርቡ የመቃብር ሳጥን ቢዝነስ እጅምራለሁ በደንብ ያዋጣኛል
ፈስ በ 77 አመት አዛውንቶች ነበር ለካ የተጠፈጠፍናችሁት:: እንደ አይጥ በቁማችሁ ቀብረናችሆል እኮ even መተማ is no longer safe to agameWoch. የቀረችውን ምላሳችሁን በቅርቡ ትቀነጠባለች::

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 29 Jan 2019, 18:57

Crypto:

The acquiescence and silence of the Ministry of Information of Eritrea is Mind boggling and The derelict and non-nonchalant attitude by the Government of Ethiopia not to take action and not respond is Insulting. It is an Ethiopian Embassy to the United Kingdom after all.

And for those who rant that Agame at the Embassy did it to create division between Eritrea and Ethiopia is Non-Sense. Who ever did that at the Ethiopian Embassy in London represents Ethiopia. And the government of Ethiopia is duty bound to respond. But Alas, what do you expect when you have a sitting Eritrean President openly telling the Ethiopian Prime Minster to lead Eritrea as well.

This is not an isolated issues. The Ethiopian Prime Minster could even not reply openly on the Air when he was asked about Ethiopia's Natural Sea outlet during his visit in Minnesota. Why was he not able to answer that easy question? It is a clear cut that Ethiopia is Land Locked, but he could not say it.

Crypto wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Feb 2019, 06:11

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 15:49
Temt wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 15:21
Crypto wrote:
How long can you lie to your own sole???

Why Tigray would instigate war, Badme is Tigray and still under Tigray why would Tigray want war except to go after Tessenne, Omni Hajor and Gash Setit Tigray lands except the Italian requested Tigray to us the regions for domestic animal grazing, there is document Italian requested and granted. But Tigray leadership never went after the regions to instigate war. If war was Badme to be Kana for 17 years in that heat why now demolish Kana over night and everything is okay and never been about Badme???

Why do not admit that you are Fesaaaam can be pulled with one rope by one sane man and bow to him like your mercy while the futures are being destroyed by the same sane man. What is the difference between all lion of Nakfa human flash eater followers and the Metahit camels???

If I were a nationalist Eritrean I would have gone very hard on the military and security who are implementing the sane mane and killing their fellow citizen than Issayas. Issayas never gone from door to door and street to street to gather people and either arrest or put them in sawa but their own fellow brothers and sisters. If Eritreans want to get rid of Issayas everyone must go after the submissive order implementer than talking to one mount Emba Sera Denqoro human being.
Iti is not about Bademe,violent people like you need to be removed

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 10 Feb 2019, 06:53

I call bulls.hit
You will still be here lemagne ye zer agame. Why you hiding in mekele and threatening amharas pretending to be an Eritrean? :mrgreen:
Crypto wrote: