Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

Addis Youth Killing Tribalism, Burning Down Qoshasha Zeregninet -- Priceless

Post by Horus » 18 Jan 2019, 04:15

Ethiopia rising like the glorious Sun

yaballo

Re: Addis Youth Killing Tribalism, Burning Down Qoshasha Zeregninet -- Priceless

Post by yaballo » 18 Jan 2019, 04:57

The volunteers represent diverse religious groupings, not tribes. Thus, their effort is aimed at reducing the chances of religious sectarianism & nothing to do with their tribal belonging. Looks like someone has been bullied, beaten or even raped by tribal gangs :shock: as a child for belonging to a certain tribe & keeps on projecting that sentiment of bullying/abuse to issues that are not directly related to tribes. Dude: all Ethiopians belong to tribes & celebrating tribal belonging is not different from celebrating orthodox 'timket' or islamic 'arafa' - normal, natural & legal. :idea:

Horus

Re: Addis Youth Killing Tribalism, Burning Down Qoshasha Zeregninet -- Priceless

Post by Horus » 18 Jan 2019, 13:42

Yaballo,

Like I said, you have gone down to a state of mental chaos. On the one hand you are joining qoshasha zeregnoch to campaign against Tedy Afro's Fikir Yashenifal Ethiopia and other hand trying to explain the Addis Abebean Youth organized exactly on Tedy's glorious Ethiopianist principle of Fikir Yashenifal. Do you ever listen to your own words. Remember, tribalism is baseless, childish immature emotional drama. Get out of it. Ethiopians are moving. Don't become irrelevant. Listen to the interviews again. Tribalism means racism and it is one nasty qoshasha that Ethiopians are going to burn down just like any toxic junk.

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jan 2019, 13:44

Ebola

i agree 100% this ጉራጌ he should be the last one to support the Amhara Supremacy aka Supremacy of Ye Zega Politika.

when i was grown up ጉራጌ the victim of amhara ክፉ ቀልድ there was a lot of stereotyping about ጉራጌ...

if someone call u ጉራጌ it mean bad thing it mean an insult ጉራጌ mean ስስታም፣ የማይታመን፣ ገገማ፣ ከራሱ በላይ ገንዘብ የሚወድ።

ቀልዶች በሙሉ ስለ ጉራጌ ነበር

here are some of them that i remember one ጉራጌሽንት ቤት ውስጥ ይወድቅና የእሳት አደጋ ሊያወጣው መጣ፣ ታድያ ጉርጌው ወጋ ለመቀነስ የደራደር ገባ ። ሊስምጥ ፤አንገቱ ብቻ ቅርቶ ። ዘብርጋ ተከራከራቸው ቀንሱ በላቸው።

አንዴ ይህ ጉራጌ ሰው ሊጥይቅ ሙዝ ይዞ ሕኪም ቤት ይሄዳል ታድያ ሐኪም ቤት ሲደርስ በችተኛው ተሽሎት እንደወጣ ይነገረዎል። ታድያ ይህ ጉራጌ ዘሙዱ መዳኑ ሳይሆን አንድ ብር ሙዝ የገዛበት ገንዘብ አሳዝኖት ። ልክ ስው እንደሞተበት ውይ ተፍጅና እንድም አልቀሬና እያለ መርዶውን ማውጣቱን ቀጠለ።

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jan 2019, 14:10

Hororor

sometime u r self incriminating... what u r saying in here is self evidence not everyone should be orthodox to help each other hence why would u try to destroy the Muslim and make the orthodox thinking that will make one nation one religion, one flag one language etc etc.

the other day i give u example about h0m0gene0us Somalia u twisted it.. listen who is more h0m0gene0us then Somalia they r one people, they speak one language, one religion, one culture they all r the same .. not 100% but they r up there when it come to h0m0gene0us nation.. if the Somalia cant make it while they r one people why do u think we should be one people to achieve peace

u identified belong to clan caused them all this suffering instead of finding the solution u want to eliminate clan that is African tradition u want to implement western democracy cut and paste style ... i give u one example how u can solve tribe and clan problem u will give them one vote for each clan and tribe .. for example if Somalia have 200 clan u give them 200 vote one for each of them if they r 600 you will give them one each and those 600 will form parliament... each 600 senators will be speaking for his own clan and vote for his clan .. not only that this is lower level government and we will have upper house and this will be based on tribe .. the tribe will send their Representative based on their population ... pls read about how the congress in usa work and comeback instead of reinventing the wheel

my second point is even if u want ዜጋ ፖለቲክስ i dont mind u can implement in Amhara region but who give u the right to enforce the oromo or the golden to change to ዜጋ ፖለቲክስ... the oromo will respect your ዜጋ ፖለቲክስ as long as u respect the oomo ethnic fed. system... by the way i dont mind if u tell those oromo how the ዜጋ ፖለቲክስ system better then the ethnic fed. system end the end we should vote on it and let us closed this case... u cant shove your wish on other and expecting to take it..
Last edited by Ethoash on 18 Jan 2019, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

Horus

Post by Horus » 18 Jan 2019, 14:29

ethioash,

Remember me? This is Horus. Do you remeber my prediction of the eradication of Woyane tigray qoshasha racism? Look at yourself? Loser !!! Now we have newcomer gulele wanabee terrorist. Well, again what does the Addis youth say? Qoshasha na tribalism into the dust bin of history.

As for Gurage jokes and insults, bring it on. The proud and the extremely self-esteemed Gurage will shrug it and move on. You need to be born again the grasp the psychology of a Gurage.

Remeber, Gurage never gives up until he/she gets what he has set out to do. Live and witness. We will dis mantle the toxic tribal trash.

Horus

Post by Horus » 18 Jan 2019, 14:46

Happy Epiphany to Ethiopia - The Land of God & The Treasure of Humanity !!! The Home of the Greatest Sister Religions of Humanity - Islam & Christianity !!!!

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jan 2019, 14:46

ጉራጌ under Amhara rule

under golden rule

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 18 Jan 2019, 15:52

Horus wrote:
18 Jan 2019, 14:52
ይህ የመለስ ቱሩፍት ነው።

when the Muslim ask to pray at መስቀል ዓደባባይ the buda Amhara said no to Muslim.. smart Meles instead of fighting with those buda he give the Muslim ADDIS ABABA stadium which is match better place then blocking መስቀል ዓደባባይ and making people hate u... i dont want no Muslim Ethiopians to forget what Meles give them.

Meles removed quota for hajj pilgrimage... under amhara rule those buda think if they allowed more Muslim to go to Saudi we will our control because the Muslim will have an idea ..

second meles allowed for Muslim to build Mosque... there was not even one Mosque built under Amhara rule then when the Italian come they build the grand Mosque after the Italian left queen እቴጌ መነን so mad that the Muslim got a grand Mosque she built grand Church next door to show the Muslim how is the boss.

Muslim were flying high economically and politically until the buda Amhara Muslim stop the movement saying we will not lead by ትግሬ ... this ትግሬ was a Muslim who were governing the Muslim affair the buda Amhara Muslim doesnt want him so they call protest against him and they kick him out ... after the ትግሬ Muslim affair leader removed all Arab money that use come in billion dollar stopped the Amhara they dont know how to play the game so the money stop all the school that open under that ትግሬ leader all of them closed luck of fund..after this ትግሬ leader no new Mosque built ... the protest were coordinated by ESAT AND ORTHODOX THE Muslim fail for it.. ድምፃችን ይስማ ታስታውሳላቹህ። አሁን ተርስተዋል let us see what the Dr. Abiy will give them..