Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
zerengna

if somali n!ggers are not proof that the negro is cursed than i dont know what is

Post by zerengna » 16 Jan 2019, 11:04

the n!gger naturally has a tendency to distance itself from itself and see the blackness in others. i call it "the out of body experience" in which the n!gger completely forgets the n!gger body which he occupies and has the super power capability of being able to see others who happen to be less n!gger than him from the perspective of a white person. the african american n!gger suffers from this phenomenon the most but somali n!ggers are not too far behind. i will let somali n!ggers with a pass because somali n!ggers are at least in the position to compete with me about whiteness somewhat but not to discriminate against me lol. but still i cant help but wonder why these ape faced filthy somali n!ggers desperately want to convince me that i am more african than them. dont these n!ggers know that i have always viewed them as being more black than me? why the hell would i care if someone was whiter than me. if somali n!ggers were whiter than me than i would come out and admit it just like i admit that arabs are whiter than me indians are whiter than me..etc. like i said i understand somali n!ggers nobody wants to be a n!gger i dont blame you but still you need to choose your words more carefully. i personally dont mind if somalis use all the anti negro racial slur in the world call me nappy..etc. like i told you i just wonder why these negroid looking black n!ggers feel like they are from the middle east europe or asia and not subsaharan africa right below my country. i tell you somali negros you are better off fighting for the balck african cause along with your negro bantu relatives just like us habeshas have to instead of fooling yourselves into thinking that you are anything but a n!gger.

zerengna

Re: if somali n!ggers are not proof that the negro is cursed than i dont know what is

Post by zerengna » 16 Jan 2019, 11:14

coon faced and cursed somali n!ggers should make it crystal clear to habeshas that nobody wants to be a n!gger. if even n!ggers dont want to be n!ggers than why on earth do habeshas insist on becoming n!ggers i will never understand as a fellow habesha. i think there are some missing screws in my countrymen which might explain all of the unfortunate incidents that we have been encountering these days.

Zack

Re: if somali n!ggers are not proof that the negro is cursed than i dont know what is

Post by Zack » 16 Jan 2019, 11:18

the gallas always had a slave master relationship
With The clever by Half amhara always had good stricks to keep the gallas in a submissive way

Dr Zackovich

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 16 Jan 2019, 14:15

Evenif they played Somali man well, these low life Agame guys are funny and well skilled in conflict production. TPLF robbed and rapped Somalis. Even Mengistu was not creul on Soamli like TPLF. Somali suffered more on TPLF company dollar production of getting USA money in the name of fighting inside Somali. They did all they can to create money making business. I don't see how a Somali loves TPLF. The only problem is after this no TPLF will show up in the center.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 16 Jan 2019, 19:12

Starvin marvin.

You need to get your head out of your smelly [deleted] and stop projecting your inferiority complex onto Somalis, your jealousy of Somalis is quite evident.

And do you mentally ill agame moon head ever look yourself in the mirror? Somalis and Abyssinians have different skull bone structures.

Somalis on average have narrower soft facial features, longer noses, curly hair and less distance between the eyes while We abyssinians have a round, broad flat faces, flat noses and extremely nappy hair.

And speaking of filthy, are you not Abyssinian? We Abysinians don't even wash Our [deleted] and never brush Our teeth at all.
Starvin marvin wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 11:04
but still i cant help but wonder why these ape faced filthy somali n!ggers desperately want to convince me that i am more african than them.
Oh well. Your nappy hair, round flat face and dark skin are indicative of your Negroes ancestry.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 16 Jan 2019, 20:18

Habeshalady,

Have a look at these pictures of Somalis awaiting for their food rations sent to them by American, Canadian, EU, etc, Christian donors [i.e. their godfathers - the Arabs/Muslims - give Somalis more jihadic voodoo sh^^it & zero food aid]. Do these Somalis - representing the majority Somalis - fit your description of "caucasian-looking Somalis"? .. Maybe you are referring to the upper caste Somalis who claim to have descended from Arabs :?: ..

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 19:12
Starvin marvin.

You need to get your head out of your smelly [deleted] and stop projecting your inferiority complex onto Somalis, your jealousy of Somalis is quite evident.

And do you mentally ill agame moon head ever look yourself in the mirror? Somalis and Abyssinians have different skull bone structures.

Somalis on average have narrower soft facial features, longer noses, curly hair and less distance between the eyes while We abyssinians have a round, broad flat faces, flat noses and extremely nappy hair.

And speaking of filthy, are you not Abyssinian? We Abysinians don't even wash Our [deleted] and never brush Our teeth at all.
Starvin marvin wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 11:04
but still i cant help but wonder why these ape faced filthy somali n!ggers desperately want to convince me that i am more african than them.
Oh well. Your nappy hair, round flat face and dark skin are indicative of your Negroes ancestry.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 16 Jan 2019, 20:46

Yaballo.

You stupid mother f.u.c.k.e.r filthy lunatic troll, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, most of those people you posted are Somali Bantu displaced after 27 years of conflict.

Oromo parasite are the poorest of the poor in Ethiopia and Kenya, they are famine and disease icon, As many as 650,000 Oromo are surviving on leftover food from Addis ababa garbage, Now you filty big mouthed nasty mother f.u.c.k.e.r tell me what's their excuse?

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 16 Jan 2019, 22:00

Anchi diftit-fit ለምቦጫም [habeshalady],

Those Somalis represent MAJORITY Somalis, not the upper-caste Somalis who think of themselves to be more Arabs than Africans. Of course, the vast majority of the upper-caste Somalis have already left Somalia & joined the massive diaspora & most of them live on welfare while using some of the welfare money to fund terrorism in their homeland, in Kenya, in Ethiopia, etc.

Now, I know that 'qoshee' clip you posted very well. Most of those scavenging for food & other 'valuables' from Addis Ababa's garbage dump are mostly ethnic Tigre, Amhara, Wolaita, Gamo, etc, refugees who squat on Oromo land. Assuming that you can understand some Amharic, listen to the interview where a young ethnic Tigre lad describes the terrible life he & his family are forced to lead at 'qoshee'. OK?

Now look at the following pictures. The first one shows Mr Abdirashad Ali Shermarke [Somali Prime Minister/President] with the decidedly Bantu-looking Jomo Kenyatta [Kenyan president]. Now, tell us which one of the two looks more Bantu? [It is Shermarke :shock: ]. Then, look at the pictures of President Siad Barre of Somalia with his VERY THICK & EXTENDED lips. Do you still believe that your average Somali is more like an Arab with thin lips, etc??

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 20:46
Yaballo.

You stupid mother f.u.c.k.e.r filthy lunatic troll, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, most of those people you posted are Somali Bantu displaced after 27 years of conflict.

Oromo parasite are the poorest of the poor in Ethiopia and Kenya, they are famine and disease icon, As many as 650,000 Oromo are surviving on leftover food from Addis ababa garbage, Now you filty big mouthed nasty mother f.u.c.k.e.r tell me what's their excuse?

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 16 Jan 2019, 23:19

Jackass, you didn't answer my question, Oromo's are living in extreme poverty in Addis Ababa and everywhere else, what's their excuse? if you can't answer my question, don't quote me again, I don't have time to entertain you.

You've got a lot of nerve making fun of displaced women and children.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 16 Jan 2019, 23:28

Their excuse? .. Habesha tabots [44 of them to observe!] & Arabic Quran :idea: :shock: Try to find out or educate yourself what these two 'holy books' preach about vital issues such as birth-control, population explosion, use of condoms, marriage, breeding, poverty, work ethics, cruelty against animals, technology & other topics that are intricately related to the demeaning levels of poverty in Ethiopia, Somalia, Africa & the world. OK? Doma ras!

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
16 Jan 2019, 23:19
Jackass, you didn't answer my question, Oromo's are living in extreme poverty in Addis Ababa and everywhere else, what's their excuse? if you can't answer my question, don't quote me again, I don't have time to entertain you.

You've got a lot of nerve making fun of displaced women and children.