Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
yaballo

Re: The Supremacy of Ye Zega Politika. If Abiye Wants to Win, He Needs Presidential System. The New Party Code 547

Post by yaballo » 18 Jan 2019, 02:12

Educate me on tribes? Really? You mean you'll regurgitate back at me what you've memorised form papers published by second-rate ferenji psychoanalysts? .. Let me remind you this: simple & 'uneducated' nomadic Borana, Somali, Afar, persons or elders exhibit greater capacity for independent thinking/reasoning than you & many others like you on which our resources have been wasted. [eg. your Idol Dr Birhanu & many other so called 'intellectuals' like him who appear on ESAT, etc]. :idea:
Horus wrote:
18 Jan 2019, 01:57
Yaballo,

I don't have time to educate you on the anthropology of the tribe. You need to do that. The Oromo cosmos is now managed by Abiye-Lemma party. The Oromo chaos belongs to you and OLF. Negatti !!! Let us stop it here.
Last edited by yaballo on 18 Jan 2019, 06:45, edited 1 time in total.

Horus

Re: The Supremacy of Ye Zega Politika. If Abiye Wants to Win, He Needs Presidential System. The New Party Code 547

Post by Horus » 25 Feb 2019, 23:04

Following Abiye's plan of dissolving tribal parties and their reorganization into a single national multi-Ethnic party, I rest my case with tribal advocates of this forum. Our debate of last 15 or so years folks here is almost coming to a close, most probably 2 more years.

The Ethiopian Zega is now in the drivers seat.