Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
C beyond

Re: How stupid are Isaias supporters? Just watch this video and you will find out.

Post by C beyond » 12 Jan 2019, 22:27

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 22:20
Emo zeytferHi enteKHonki, kidi kalashin teshekimki- haye nexa awx'iyom.

Brother Temt, HaqKHa!

NayziOm neger, memelisu iyu zeger'm.

almaze

Re: How stupid are Isaias supporters? Just watch this video and you will find out.

Post by almaze » 12 Jan 2019, 23:16

Dead While Alive = Asmelash >>> Make sure to put his AZZZZ 11 feet under ::

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jan 2019, 23:20

N'Ezeb ewe alena. Entay emo afriKhum, b'jeka Ajewjew?

MeAltawi, qes b'qes, ab gudguad ktQberu nr'i alena.

almaze

Post by almaze » 12 Jan 2019, 23:50

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 23:20
N'Ezeb ewe alena. Entay emo afriKhum, b'jeka Ajewjew?

MeAltawi, qes b'qes, ab gudguad ktQberu nr'i alena.
coming soon!!! Another dead man walking :arrow: Take a deep look @his leg :lol: :lol:

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 12 Jan 2019, 23:57

Satan is certainly the evilest being in existence, but even Michael left Satan's punishment up to God. Not saying Asmelash is Satan or evil but wishing death to someone is a sin. You might die before him. You might get stroke or heart attack and drop dead tomorrow. Only stupid idiot like you doesn't know there is no guarantee for tomorrow. Idiot!!

almaze

Post by almaze » 13 Jan 2019, 00:14

LeeVanCliff wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 23:57
Satan is certainly the evilest being in existence, but even Michael left Satan's punishment up to God. Not saying Asmelash is Satan or evil but wishing death to someone is a sin. You might die before him. You might get stroke or heart attack and drop dead tomorrow. Only stupid idiot like you doesn't know there is no guarantee for tomorrow. Idiot!!
What a fool !!! Do you think the G-15 are having a family reunion picnic inside a container ? Is it systematically killing everyone of them is a fair game ? Jimmy Cliff , you are a hypocrite and idiot all rolled into one.

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 13 Jan 2019, 01:00

ኣብዛ ንነብረላ ዘለና ፕላኔት ኣህዛብ ምእንቲ መሰሎም ኲሉ ዓይነት ዋጋ ክኸፍሉ ንርኢ ኣለና።እቲ ንመሰሉ ጠጠው ክብል ዘይካኣለ ብጓይላን ዳንኬራን ግን ቁጽሪ1 ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ኮይኑ ኣሎ።ኣብ 2019 ከ???????????

Eritrea Forever

Post by Eritrea Forever » 13 Jan 2019, 01:38

Finally we got someone who has balls! It has been long since we last saw someone who has courage amongst the PFDJ lackeys. But finally the control is broken down and the genie is out of the bottle and neither Issias nor his supporters could put him back in the bottle.
Abiy, by signing a peace deal destroyed the Evil genius. He is now driving a car with no steering wheel or brakes down to his demise. He cannot close the Tigrai border without breaking the peace agreement, but then again he is so stupid and wants to appear as a peace maker and he can't extricate himself out of this.

But, we are all going to miss him as there has never been a puppet master such as him in our history. But slowly his puppets are waking up and start to have opinions of their own. That is bad, believe me. If you don't believe me ask any of the TPLF cadres what happens when the puppets like ANDM and OPDO wake up!!!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Jan 2019, 02:58

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 22:19
Almaze korbae sedetegna halay koka :mrgreen: youve always been a fruitcake since them days when you used to call yourself ertrawnet
almaze wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 22:09
Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 21:36
And you think, what?

You gonna live forever?

If you get hit by a car & die tomorrow, no one would notice- except for your family- if you've any.

Mr. Asmelash, on the other hand, would be mourned by millions.
Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 21:36
And you think, what?

You gonna live forever?

If you get hit by a car & die tomorrow, no one would notice- except for your family- if you've any.

Mr. Asmelash, on the other hand, would be mourned by millions.
I'm glad he is going to die a slow and agonizing death!!!!!!

Even Eritrean Hero Is Dying in Prison Alone And Lonely ..... let alone >>>This Scum Of The Earth.

Eritrawnet is different,he knows himself what I am talking about,for me,Eritrawnet was a nickname of the calm business man.I prefer to remember only the good side of him.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jan 2019, 03:15

I'd really like to know what you all's contribution to Eritrea might be, to talk like this?

Obviously- zero, nothing, nada, niente! If you're even citizens to begin with, areyti beles!

Qomalat, sahsahat!

N'felTekum ekua Ina!

N'men iKHum k'twerazeyulu, wala democracy ktmhruwo?

N'hzbi ERE?????

Andate a fa' un culo, tutti quanti!

Teste di cazzo e figli di una puttana! :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Jan 2019, 16:06

As an eri when I have heroine sisters such as almaz, all I can say is we are still alive.

Thanks almaz shikor, kindey ke titsibiqi bejacki? MelkiE traH zeykone, you are a die-hard waaro eritrean.

Kemakhi yibzeHa.