አቶ ኤርሚያሰ አመልጋ በቁጥጥር ስር ዋሉ

Post by Mereja.TV » 12 Jan 2019, 02:19

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: አቶ ኤርሚያሰ አመልጋ በቁጥጥር ስር ዋሉ

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jan 2019, 03:25

this rookies ABIY arrest ETHIOPIAN think tank expecting to win over poverty
Mengistu Haile Mariam kill military general and expecting to win a war
GOLDEN arrest hooligan and expected to win contract to supply food for jail.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 12 Jan 2019, 06:32

Hehehe, they got him! He pretends a victim of corrupt system while he was part of the system.
Now I am waiting hear that Fuga Uragie Horus crying over this and muddying this forum by popping pieces of nonsense post.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Jan 2019, 09:12

Masud wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 06:32
Hehehe, they got him! He pretends a victim of corrupt system while he was part of the system.
Now I am waiting hear that Fuga Uragie Horus crying over this and muddying this forum by popping pieces of nonsense post.
do u know the definition of thief. is i take one birr from u and u have zero birr that is theft. but if i stolen one birr from u and use it as seed money and make 1000 birr and give u back 100 birr would u care.

that is what happened was, there was no access bank before, their was no water bottling company before mind u if ኤርሚያሰ አመልጋ and METEC start out with stolen seed money...what u should look what u end up.

if i stole one dollar from u and bought NY lottery AND WIN 500,000 DOLLAR would u forget that i stolen one dollar from u and ask share of the winning lotto why arrest ኤርሚያሰ አመልጋ in civil case let the court do that wait and respect ኤርሚያሰ አመልጋ right

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 12 Jan 2019, 11:54

Masud wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 06:32
Spot on!!

gearhead

Post by gearhead » 12 Jan 2019, 13:17

Masud and Maxi...Amelga's is more of a complicated case than the straight k black and white you are trying to make it.

If there is however a black and white case in this venue of diaspora investors as it relates to collusion and outright complicity, it is Zemedkun...the man who outright used his position at Ernest & Young Africa to justify the dislocation of millions of ethiopians farmers.

It is with my own two ears that I have heard a TV broadcast where Zemedkun went street gangster mode in a 3 thousand dollar suit, and repeated over and over again, and I quote verbatim "there is no land grab in ethiopia"! He said so following international critisism on Saudi(Alamudin) and Indian land grab practices. Such being street the approach of Zemedkun, i am surprised that street justice hasnt yet met up with him.

Amelga's case is different than Zemedqun. Ermias started out as an overcharged entreprenuer who overlooked and/or ignored the glaring risks. He believed in his own abilities despite operating under a blind spot which had caused hin swerve into a moving traffic of engineering realities and political risk. Once trapped in the quagmire, he basically relied on the appreciation of land assets that he holds, throwing away any value adding practices he might have anticipated early on.

Unlike Zemedqun the gangster, Ermias started out with a decent motive than zemedqun. Ermias fell because of his own natural shortcomings, ambitions and negligence. Even then, his failures came with a bundle of lessons learned. His energy into more ventures had still broached further discussions which are in themselves are value added to society at large. Love him, hate him or take him with a grain of salt as I do, he nontheless throws himself in completely and as he blunders through, he teaches us what to do and not to do. A catalyst is a prototype and as such is not perfect, but a bechmark towards perfection. Such is the way I view Ermias. Not a prince as some [deleted] him to be but a God given voluntary fool a template from which we all learn from.

My hope is that he hadnt been involved in any price fixing, overvaluation supplimented by external kick-backs in the sell of Imperial Hotel to METEC. But we have seen that most transactions with METEC have some associated illicit practices. Let us Hope that Amelga wasnt ensnared by them! And if indeed he was caught up, may his sentence be light becuase ermias is my favorite fool!