Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

A Tigrayan Woldeab Weledemariam: Amhara are evils to rule them let alone to rule you??? Can you hear me OLF???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jan 2019, 19:50

Ye Wondmh M'kir Qumeh Yiyaleh new.
I hope ethnics of the Union understand the evil Amhara and say no more and we are independent nations. Never ever supreme commander of Oromia arm forces Daud Ibsa to let your people live with Amhara as one citizen. So Somali, Beneshanguel, Qimant/Agew as a whole, Gambela, Sidama, Wolaita, Hadia and others.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 11 Jan 2019, 20:03, edited 2 times in total.

Revelations

Re: A Tigrayan Woldeab Weledemariam: Amhara are evils to rule them let alone to rule you??? Can hear OLF???

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 19:59

He's lying to earn his meal. His close family members lived happily in Addis Ababa. Once TPLF came to power, their luck and happy life ended. Most were deported to Eritrea or escaped to Kenya or other countries. The older ones died of sadness for having to leave the life they knew. Some live in the US and Europe. They won't even choose to live in Tigray or in Ethiopia under TPLF. Go figure!

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: A Tigrayan Woldeab Weledemariam: Amhara are evils to rule them let alone to rule you??? Can you hear me OLF???

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jan 2019, 20:12

Halafi, what are you suggesting ? That you do not have the Amharas you love anymore. Berket Simon and Addisu Legesse , who are not presently in position to take orders from a cadre as bright as Halafi, are now discarded with millions of Amharas as useless? I think you interpreted the Abiy message wrongly. When he said “ medemer” he did not mean you pile up the number of imagined enemies. Do not count Daud Ibsa as a friend. I have a feeling his politics might come to end sooner than you expected. He is operating with a frozen mind, which is unsuitable to the century that we live in.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: A Tigrayan Woldeab Weledemariam: Amhara are evils to rule them let alone to rule you??? Can you hear me OLF???

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 Jan 2019, 20:21

Agame boy, you are too arrogant; who gave you the right or power, to speak on behalf of nations you don't belong to??
Oromos know you and your like very well-you were advocating for the TPLF to massacre our people, as you did to the amhara and others; yet now you want to pretend as if you have our best interests at heart?
Kkkk, please worry about your own debresiol and others, we Oromos are more than capable of handling our own issues.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Jan 2019, 23:10

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 20:21
Agame boy, you are too arrogant; who gave you the right or power, to speak on behalf of nations you don't belong to??
Oromos know you and your like very well-you were advocating for the TPLF to massacre our people, as you did to the amhara and others; yet now you want to pretend as if you have our best interests at heart?
Kkkk, please worry about your own debresiol and others, we Oromos are more than capable of handling our own issues.
I am glad to hear you called them now a nation that is big progress from the Diqala Amhara mentality. Yes Oromia is a nation led by PM Daud Ibsa the commander in chief of the arm forces of Oromia.