Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

Well done Somalia

Post by Hawdian » 11 Jan 2019, 19:42

Somalia has appointed a non-Somali to the Governorship of the Central Bank.

It began a global search for a qualified candidate few months ago placing its ad on The Economist magazine, the most read financial paper by big corporates.

Now Somalia needs to do the same for the Somali Airlines and gives shares to Qatar Airways and Turkish Airlines.

Zack

Re: Well done Somalia

Post by Zack » 12 Jan 2019, 09:51

Qatar airways would be good they have their financials in order and invested their money very well. Hence why the Saudi UAE coaltion is on their case.

Dr Zackovich

Medo

Post by Medo » 12 Jan 2019, 13:34

Come on ugums hands off from all somali affair because you non related.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 12 Jan 2019, 15:16

Many Somalis are making fuss about this appointment of a foreign national, but I believe the chap could be a good asset, provided the government stays away from interfering with his work and the bank’s operations. Britain, which is not in short of highly skilled people, has picked a Canadian-born to be in charge of the Bank of England, and has even asked him a few months ago to serve an extra year as Bank of England governor.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 12 Jan 2019, 16:15

Sometimes words are not enough to express our gratitude towards our friends and allies. If it was up to me, I would change the name Mekele to Turkey, and Adwa to Qatar, in honor of Tigrai's only 2 loyal allies in the world.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Jan 2019, 13:01

But it’s worth to note that the employment of such foreign national as the governor of the central bank is unconstitutional. In accordance with the country’s constitution, to hold this position, one must be a Somali national and have worked for a local business, organisation, company, firm, or a Somali government for at least 12 years – of course in addition to a long list of requirements.

Medo

Post by Medo » 13 Jan 2019, 14:18

Every one knows all of you are agame boys and this is your attempt to be the noble somalis. My kinsmen. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 13 Jan 2019, 14:29

Medo wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 14:18
Every one knows all of you are agame boys and this is your attempt to be the noble somalis. My kinsmen. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
The agame are trying to avoid the mental pain associated with being called agame by pretending to be "Somalians" to spew their venom. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Jan 2019, 15:12

Somaliman wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 15:16
Many Somalis are making fuss about this appointment of a foreign national, but I believe the chap could be a good asset, provided the government stays away from interfering with his work and the bank’s operations. Britain, which is not in short of highly skilled people, has picked a Canadian-born to be in charge of the Bank of England, and has even asked him a few months ago to serve an extra year as Bank of England governor.
Tribalman,

The Canadian born British governor has English heritage and is a citizen of Britain; you're looking for someone different from you; a non black accross the ocean to lord over you because you don't trust each other. Other than that you can't tell us one Somali to run a dingy Bank in the horn is lost.

Why not sell your Airlines to EAL if you can't manage it. There are more Somali in Ethiopia than Somalia proper. It will enhance their status in the region as Ethiopian Somalis. The Ethio Somali leadership is among the best in Ethiopia that has given hope to the region. The Qutari can give you loans & build you mosks and enhance your quarrels among yourselves as usual.

For one, Ethiopians who look like you are good in building Airlines; no doubt about that.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Jan 2019, 15:45

Believe it or not , I don't even know what agame does really mean, other than that (from you) it refers to a Tigrayan ethnic - though I might even be wrong!

Medo,

Kid, you should show us some respect, as you said some time ago that your mother is Somali!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Jan 2019, 17:21

Dawi wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 15:12
Somaliman wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 15:16
Tribalman,

The Canadian born British governor has English heritage and is a citizen of Britain; you're looking for someone different from you; a non black accross the ocean to lord over you because you don't trust each other. Other than that you can't tell us one Somali to run a dingy Bank in the horn is lost.

Why not sell your Airlines to EAL if you can't manage it. There are more Somali in Ethiopia than Somalia proper. It will enhance their status in the region as Ethiopian Somalis. The Ethio Somali leadership is among the best in Ethiopia that has given hope to the region. The Qutari can give you loans & build you mosks and enhance your quarrels among yourselves as usual.

For one, Ethiopians who look like you are good in building Airlines; no doubt about that.

Stop talking nonsense, Mark Carney hasn’t got any English heritage, and he only became a British citizen by naturalisation at the end of last November, after he has been given indefinite leave to remain in the country following his five-year residence in Britain.

It’s all about globalisation, which is about interaction and integration among people, companies, and governments worldwide - putting us ahead of your tribal-minded politics and administration.

Sure, in Somalia, we’ve clan politics, but it only remains as a tool only exploited by selfish so-called politicians for their own obsessive greed. Unlike you Ethiopians, you’ll never see a forum on which Somalis discuss clan issues, leave alone insulting and demeaning each other on the grounds of clan affiliation, as you do here 24/7.

At this very moment, I don’t see reviving Somali Airlines as a pressing priority.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Jan 2019, 18:20

Somaliman wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 17:21
Stop talking nonsense, Mark Carney hasn’t got any English heritage, and he only became a British citizen by naturalisation at the end of last November, after he has been given indefinite leave to remain in the country following his five-year residence in Britain.
ClanMan,

Is he a French Canadian then? C'mon!

You're black; aren't you? Why are you looking for Europeans to run you dingy bank? Is it bigger than the smallest Bank in Ethiopia? No Somali to be found among millions of you? NOT.
Somaliman wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 17:21
Unlike you Ethiopians, you’ll never see a forum on which Somalis discuss clan issues, leave alone insulting and demeaning each other on the grounds of clan affiliation, as you do here 24/7.
Yeah! You slaughter each other daily is correct! Why resort to argue in a public forum 24/7? That is below you. :oops:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Jan 2019, 18:47

There’s no such thing as French Canadian, to school you a bit, idiot!

Now you f.u.c.k off you despicable empty-headed little w.a.n.ke.r, as you’re not worth my time any longer! It’s not my responsibility to fill the place of your parents to educate you.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Jan 2019, 19:18

Somaliman wrote:
13 Jan 2019, 18:47

Now you f.u.c.k off you despicable empty-headed little w.a.n.ke.r, as you’re not worth my time any longer! It’s not my responsibility to fill the place of your parents to educate you.
Clanishboy,

I rest my case!

"I and my clan against Somalia. I and my family against the clan. I and my brother against the family. I against my brother.-- "Somali Proverb.

French Canadians (also referred to as Franco-Canadians or Canadiens; French: Canadien(ne)s français(es)) are an ethnic group who trace their ancestry to French colonists who settled in Canada from the 17th century onward. Today, people of French heritage make up the majority of native speakers of French in Canada, who in turn account for about 22 per cent of the country's total population. The majority of French Canadians reside in Quebec, where they constitute the majority of the province's population, although French-Canadian and francophone minority communities exist in all other Canadian provinces and territories as well.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Jan 2019, 06:57

Copy pasting from Wikipedia and using it as a reference identifies your low level of education with great accuracy!

Idiot, those speaking French are not called “French Canadians" but French descent Canadians, Québécois, francophone Canadians, or simply Canadians. And their language, apart from English which they share with the rest of the country, is called Canadian French, the (le) Québécois, le Français Québécois, or simply French, as the (le) Québécois is not recognised as a language.

As for what you’ve scribbled and called a Somali proverb, it either belongs to a non-Somali people and, as usual, you’ve copy-pasted it and are trying to stick it onto Somalis, or you must have digged outta your stinking a.sshole!

T'as pigé enfin, sale con?
Last edited by Somaliman on 14 Jan 2019, 15:01, edited 2 times in total.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Jan 2019, 07:18

To school you a bit more, Mark Carney is not even a Canadian of English descent. Therefore, your claim that he has English heritage, again, must have been digged outta your a.rsehole!

Medo

Post by Medo » 14 Jan 2019, 08:49

It is not that much complex to know agame man hawzenian zacky zack kasatsion etc...for being agame. I know it long ago and you are irrelevant to somali region. Which is the most peaceful region currently absolute majority of the people are happy today than were yesterday and more happiness to come soon Inshaalah. Kill yourself here ugum boy. Waarya adiga nacas doofar batahay waqtigaa adonimo shacbigaa somali wudhamaatay. Immika waqtiga hurnimoo wayye. Khanisyyo hasid batahay. Hoyyeda wass khanis dhalay agame. :lol: :lol: :lol: Leave somali issue to somalis okay. Ok.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Jan 2019, 09:05

Medo wrote:
14 Jan 2019, 08:49
It is not that much complex to know agame man hawzenian zacky zack kasatsion etc...for being agame. I know it long ago and you are irrelevant to somali region. Which is the most peaceful region currently absolute majority of the people are happy today than were yesterday and more happiness to come soon Inshaalah. Kill yourself here ugum boy. Waarya adiga nacas doofar batahay waqtigaa adonimo shacbigaa somali wudhamaatay. Immika waqtiga hurnimoo wayye. Khanisyyo hasid batahay. Hoyyeda wass khanis dhalay agame. :lol: :lol: :lol: Leave somali issue to somalis okay. Ok.
If you believe that we're not Somalis, why are you trying to speak to us in hardly decipherable Somali, then? Kid, you must be severely mentally unsound!

Medo

Post by Medo » 14 Jan 2019, 12:23

Mereja Forum
FAQ Login Register
Board indexEthiopian News & OpinionSearch
18 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hawdian
Well done Somalia
Post 11 Jan 2019, 19:42

Somalia has appointed a non-Somali to the Governorship of the Central Bank.

It began a global search for a qualified candidate few months ago placing its ad on The Economist magazine, the most read financial paper by big corporates.

Now Somalia needs to do the same for the Somali Airlines and gives shares to Qatar Airways and Turkish Airlines.
Zack
Post 12 Jan 2019, 09:51

Qatar airways would be good they have their financials in order and invested their money very well. Hence why the Saudi UAE coaltion is on their case.

Dr Zackovich
Medo
Post 12 Jan 2019, 13:34

Come on ugums hands off from all somali affair because you non related.

Somaliman
Post 12 Jan 2019, 15:16

Cowboy Humera
Post 12 Jan 2019, 16:15

Sometimes words are not enough to express our gratitude towards our friends and allies. If it was up to me, I would change the name Mekele to Turkey, and Adwa to Qatar, in honor of Tigrai's only 2 loyal allies in the world.
Somaliman
Post Yesterday, 13:01

But it’s worth to note that the employment of such foreign national as the governor of the central bank is unconstitutional. In accordance with the country’s constitution, to hold this position, one must be a Somali national and have worked for a local business, organisation, company, firm, or a Somali government for at least 12 years – of course in addition to a long list of requirements.

Medo
Post Yesterday, 14:18

Abdisa
Post Yesterday, 14:29

Medo wrote: ↑ Every one knows all of you are agame boys and this is your attempt to be the noble somalis. My kinsmen. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
The agame are trying to avoid the mental pain associated with being called agame by pretending to be "Somalians" to spew their venom. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dawi
Post Yesterday, 15:12

Somaliman wrote: ↑ Many Somalis are making fuss about this appointment of a foreign national, but I believe the chap could be a good asset, provided the government stays away from interfering with his work and the bank’s operations. Britain, which is not in short of highly skilled people, has picked a Canadian-born to be in charge of the Bank of England, and has even asked him a few months ago to serve an extra year as Bank of England governor.
Tribalman,

Somaliman
Post Yesterday, 15:45

Believe it or not , I don't even know what agame does really mean, other than that (from you) it refers to a Tigrayan ethnic - though I might even be wrong!

Medo,

Kid, you should show us some respect, as you said some time ago that your mother is Somali!
Somaliman
Post Yesterday, 17:21

Dawi wrote: ↑
Somaliman wrote: ↑ Many Somalis are making fuss about this appointment of a foreign national, but I believe the chap could be a good asset, provided the government stays away from interfering with his work and the bank’s operations. Britain, which is not in short of highly skilled people, has picked a Canadian-born to be in charge of the Bank of England, and has even asked him a few months ago to serve an extra year as Bank of England governor.
Tribalman,

It’s all about globalisation, which is about interaction and integration among people, companies, and governments worldwide - putting us ahead of your tribal-minded politics and administration.

Sure, in Somalia, we’ve clan politics, but it only remains as a tool only exploited by selfish so-called politicians for their own obsessive greed. Unlike you Ethiopians, you’ll never see a forum on which Somalis discuss clan issues, leave alone insulting and demeaning each other on the grounds of clan affiliation, as you do here 24/7.

At this very moment, I don’t see reviving Somali Airlines as a pressing priority.

Dawi
Post Yesterday, 18:20

Somaliman wrote: ↑ Stop talking nonsense, Mark Carney hasn’t got any English heritage, and he only became a British citizen by naturalisation at the end of last November, after he has been given indefinite leave to remain in the country following his five-year residence in Britain.
ClanMan,

Is he a French Canadian then? C'mon!

You're black; aren't you? Why are you looking for Europeans to run you dingy bank? Is it bigger than the smallest Bank in Ethiopia? No Somali to be found among millions of you? NOT.
Somaliman wrote: ↑ Unlike you Ethiopians, you’ll never see a forum on which Somalis discuss clan issues, leave alone insulting and demeaning each other on the grounds of clan affiliation, as you do here 24/7.
Yeah! You slaughter each other daily is correct! Why resort to argue in a public forum 24/7? That is below you. :oops:
Somaliman
Post Yesterday, 18:47

Dawi
Post Yesterday, 19:18

Somaliman wrote: ↑ There’s no such thing as French Canadian, to school you a bit, idiot!

Clanishboy,

I rest my case!

"I and my clan against Somalia. I and my family against the clan. I and my brother against the family. I against my brother.-- "Somali Proverb.

French Canadians (also referred to as Franco-Canadians or Canadiens; French: Canadien(ne)s français(es)) are an ethnic group who trace their ancestry to French colonists who settled in Canada from the 17th century onward. Today, people of French heritage make up the majority of native speakers of French in Canada, who in turn account for about 22 per cent of the country's total population. The majority of French Canadians reside in Quebec, where they constitute the majority of the province's population, although French-Canadian and francophone minority communities exist in all other Canadian provinces and territories as well.
Somaliman
Post Today, 06:57

Copy pasting from Wikipedia and using it as a reference identifies your low level of education with great accuracy!

Idiot, those speaking French are not called “French Canadians “but French descent Canadians, Québécois, francophone Canadians, or simply Canadians. And their language, apart from English which they share with the rest of the country, is called Canadian French, the (le) Québécois, le Français Québécois, or simply French, as the (le) Québécois is not recognised as a language.

As for what you’ve scribbled and called a Somali proverb, it either belongs to a non-Somali people and, as usual, you’ve copy-pasted it and are trying to stick it onto Somalis, or you must have digged outta your stinking a.sshole!

T'as pigé enfin, sale con?
Last edited by Somaliman on 14 Jan 2019, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
Somaliman
Post Today, 07:18

To school you a bit more, Mark Carney is not even a Canadian of English descent. Therefore, your claim that he has English heritage, again, must have been digged outta your a.rsehole!

Medo
Post Today, 08:49

Somaliman
Post Today, 09:05

Medo wrote: ↑ It is not that much complex to know agame man hawzenian zacky zack kasatsion etc...for being agame. I know it long ago and you are irrelevant to somali region. Which is the most peaceful region currently absolute majority of the people are happy today than were yesterday and more happiness to come soon Inshaalah. Kill yourself here ugum boy. Waarya adiga nacas doofar batahay waqtigaa adonimo shacbigaa somali wudhamaatay. Immika waqtiga hurnimoo wayye. Khanisyyo hasid batahay. Hoyyeda wass khanis dhalay agame. :lol: :lol: :lol: Leave somali issue to somalis okay. Ok.
If you believe that we're not Somalis, why are you trying to speak to us in hardly decipherable Somali, then? Kid, you must be severely mentally unsound!
18 posts • Page 1 of 1

Board indexAll times are UTC-04:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited O. What a fun. Do you think everyone who speaks somali is somali? If so don't forget that millions of Amara Oromo tigre etc..afars and many others may know somali. That is not the point. I spoke Somali here to tell everyone in the forum who I am and to show how much I know my noble keen somalis and to protect everyone from insulting my people somalis because of what agames wrote here thinking as is something written by somalis. Somalis have issues to talk but not agame issue already we showed you the middle finger and you are irrelevant to us. We love Oromo Afar we all brothers can you deny? Go and search yours in enderta. Kkkkkkkkkkkk

Medo

Post by Medo » 14 Jan 2019, 12:26

Which word sir? You don't know somali at all. Go and cheat in meqele. Kuli agame. Kkkkk