Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

At Humera/ UmHajer Border Crossing, Eritrean Businessmen Should Olny Deal With * Amara/ Oromo *Businessmen Not Agga*me.

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Jan 2019, 18:36

Our Neighbor Eritrean Government & People Businessmens ,Should Only Deal With Brotherly * Amara, Oromo & Southern * Businessmens Only,, Not The .Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Tigriayan Businessmens. These Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Tigriayan Dumped So Much Fake Gold & Fake Ethiopian Birr At Zallambessa Areas Crossing Borders At The Eritrean Markets. We Must Do Thurly Clean Businesses With Our Friends Eritrean People.

Tog Wajale

Re: At Humera/ UmHajer Border Crossing, Eritrean Businessmen Should Olny Deal With * Amara/ Oromo *Businessmen Not Agga*

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Jan 2019, 13:37

There Is A Whole A Lots Rumor Going Around That Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Businessmens Will Spoil The Transaction Exchange By Dumping Fake Birr & Fake Gold At The UmHajer/ Hummerra Crossing Borders So The Colonel Ahmed Abiyot Administration Could Get Blamed. The Eritrean Businessmens Must Deal Only With Honest Amara & Oromo Businesses People Not The Agg*ame Dededebit Woorgach T.P.L.F. Businessmens.

justo

Re: At Humera/ UmHajer Border Crossing, Eritrean Businessmen Should Olny Deal With * Amara/ Oromo *Businessmen Not Agga*

Post by justo » 12 Jan 2019, 13:44

Ethiopia can facilitate this by classing the money in the hands of the TPLF 'businessman' as blood money just like the west did to the diamond coming out of Sierra Leone. So the TPLF 'businessmen' will have the burden of proof of showing the money they have was legally acquire and not blood money

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 13 Jan 2019, 20:08

By All Means Both Ethiopian & Eritrean Must Be Careful Not Do Businesses With Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Businessmens. They Are Using Fake Birr To Dump At The Borders Exchange Markets.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 14 Jan 2019, 13:12

We Need To Inform All Ethiopian & Eritrean Businessmens, To Watch The Fake Birr & Fake Gold Are Dumped By The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Traders. Stay Away From Tigriayan Agga*me Dedebit Woorgach Traders At The Crossing Borders Hummerra/ UmHajer Areas.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 16 Jan 2019, 12:57

Early Warning To All Ethiopian Amara, Oromo & Eritrean Businessmens, Becareful At The Borders Crossing Trading Places Of Hummerra/ UmHajer & Assab/ Burri Areas. The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Secret Trading Businessesmens Are Well Trained To Dump Fake Ethiopian Birr & Fake Tigriayan Gold At The Borders Markets.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 17 Jan 2019, 12:49

We Are Watching Closely Who In & Out At Borders Of Hummerra/ UmHajer & Assab / Burri Areas With Both Countries Coordination Secret Service For Businesses. So Becareful Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Spoiler Thieves.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 18 Jan 2019, 10:30

Per/ Information We Have Received, There Will Be No Business Exchange In Borders Crossing With Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Businessmens.