Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

ዶ/ር አብይ በመሩት የጦር አለቆች ስብሰባ ላይ ጀኔራል ሰዓረ እንዳይገኙ ለምን ተደረገ? Is there General Se’are on this meeting?

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jan 2019, 17:11

ዶ/ር አብይ በመሩት የጦር አለቆች ስብሰባ ላይ ጀኔራል ሰዓረ እንዳይገኙ ለምን ተደረገ? Is there General Se’are on this meeting?

ጀኔራል ሰዓረን ከአንዳንድ ወሳኝ እንቅስቃሴዎች እንዲገለሉ እየተደረገ ያለ ይመስላል።

Link:

Revelations

Re: ዶ/ር አብይ በመሩት የጦር አለቆች ስብሰባ ላይ ጀኔራል ሰዓረ እንዳይገኙ ለምን ተደረገ? Is there General Se’are on this meeting?

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 17:30

If you sign in as Axumawi, more people will be happy to reply to your question including me. No Oromo is worried about this issue except you, Axumawi. 😂

AbebeB

Re: ዶ/ር አብይ በመሩት የጦር አለቆች ስብሰባ ላይ ጀኔራል ሰዓረ እንዳይገኙ ለምን ተደረገ? Is there General Se’are on this meeting?

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jan 2019, 17:46

Sir,
As usual it isn't about who is worried. The content is why Sa're isn't part of it? I wonder that it all trait of you guys. Did you have a chance to listen to ABN (Amhara party) leader's interview. Journalist asks about some issue, respondent responds about the other unrelated matter.

Is there a possibility that we can build prosperous country together?
Nope! Because for 3000 years, as you guys often say, the empire remains most poor because of you guys. Remember that we are kept poor where we have plenty of resource.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 11 Jan 2019, 17:49

Yes, Axumawi, my "Oromo" cousin! 😂
AbebeB wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 17:46
Sir,
As usual it isn't about who is worried. The content is why Sa're isn't part of it? I wonder that it all trait of you guys. Did you have a chance to listen to ABN (Amhara party) leader's interview. Journalist asks about some issue, respondent responds about the other unrelated matter.

Is there a possibility that we can build prosperous country together?
Nope! Because for 3000 years, as you guys often say, the empire remains most poor because of you guys. Remember that we are kept poor where we have plenty of resource.

gearhead

Post by gearhead » 11 Jan 2019, 17:54

...and who is at the left most of the picture where the military officers are lined up? GenRed will come back anf argue that it wasnt Seare but his clone.

info

Post by info » 11 Jan 2019, 18:06

TPLF cadres and their endless lies :lol: Aye woyane. Why are woyanes so addicted to lying? OMG
Gen. Seare is to the left of Abiy if you are blind.
Damn, AbebeB aka Axumawi wanted to tell us that Gen. Seare refused to attend in protest to the ongoing operation against OLF :lol: :lol:
Too bad this line of story is dead on arrival :lol:

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 11 Jan 2019, 18:50

info wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 18:06
TPLF cadres and their endless lies :lol: Aye woyane. Why are woyanes so addicted to lying? OMG
Gen. Seare is to the left of Abiy if you are blind.
Damn, AbebeB aka Axumawi wanted to tell us that Gen. Seare refused to attend in protest to the ongoing operation against OLF
Before, you comment, you should have asked your self why I skip that part.
Anyways, both pictures are taken at two different instants though displayed in one broadcast. Think of all other embed pictures. Do you mean they, too, are same talking about Seare's participation on t he meeting?

info

Post by info » 11 Jan 2019, 20:52

AbebeB wrote:
11 Jan 2019, 18:50
Before, you comment, you should have asked your self why I skip that part.
Anyways, both pictures are taken at two different instants though displayed in one broadcast. Think of all other embed pictures. Do you mean they, too, are same talking about Seare's participation on t he meeting?
TPLF care Axumawi, why are you guys so short sighted? What are you gonna say when the video is released? Why do you guys hate truth and honesty so much? What is it that makes you guys naturally allergic to truth and facts? It is simply mind-boggling.