Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+
Posts: 5123
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by eden » 12 Jan 2019, 19:35

well, it's not just stated but practiced. landlocking Ethiopia is the very reason TPLF is not popular at home. TPLF is the only group that has a record of accepting and legitimizing the loss of access to the sea. Aforqi knows TPLF not only accepted but enforced it. So TPLF is reliable in this regard. no?
justo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 13:33
TPLF cannot be taken at face value. Its stated position means nothing

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1184
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Jan 2019, 19:47

Say what chigaram weigin :mrgreen: tplf is not popular at home because it was a racist fascist organisation not because they landlocked ethiopia. Ethiopia has always been landlocked. Tplf is the same organisation that rallied ethiopians support saying they were going to capture assab. Tplf is like a hyena, it limps til it gets where it wants and then it bites but now weve broken your teeth and rendered you useless. You will return welkait and raya back to the amharas sahsah weigin.
eden wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:35
well, it's not just stated but practiced. landlocking Ethiopia is the very reason TPLF is not popular at home. TPLF is the only group that has a record of accepting and legitimizing the loss of access to the sea. Aforqi knows TPLF not only accepted but enforced it. So TPLF is reliable in this regard. no?
justo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 13:33
TPLF cannot be taken at face value. Its stated position means nothing

Temt
Member
Posts: 1670
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Temt » 12 Jan 2019, 19:53

eden wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:35
well, it's not just stated but practiced. landlocking Ethiopia is the very reason TPLF is not popular at home. TPLF is the only group that has a record of accepting and legitimizing the loss of access to the sea. Aforqi knows TPLF not only accepted but enforced it. So TPLF is reliable in this regard. no?
justo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 13:33
TPLF cannot be taken at face value. Its stated position means nothing
edu, you keep on getting dumber by the day, if that is possible, like accusing the criminal Weyanes of making Ethiopia landlocked. Nothing could be further from the truth. Ethiopia did not have any access to the sea before it federated, later annexed, Eritrea. That is a simple fact. Let alone Weyanes, even Eritrea did not make Ethiopia a landlocked country since gaining its independence was simply regaining its own territory - nothing Ethiopian or otherwise. So stop flirting with the current meaningless past time some Ethiopians seem to be entertaining themselves. Of course, it is their right to hallucinate and to continue daydreaming about owning assets that belong to Eritrea. But that does not make any Eritrean territory Ethiopian. But fortunately, there are Ethiopians who are fair and wish to stand for the truth as the following clip attests.
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Temt on 12 Jan 2019, 20:03, edited 2 times in total.

eden
Member+
Posts: 5123
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by eden » 12 Jan 2019, 19:59

that is the Gebru Seye faction that's no longer inside TPLF. The TPLF led by Sebhat et al. never questioned it.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:47
Tplf is the same organisation that rallied ethiopians support saying they were going to capture assab.
Temt - i'm not accusing TPLF.

Temt
Member
Posts: 1670
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Temt » 12 Jan 2019, 20:09

eden wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 11:07
i think aforqi wants tplf in mequelle (and not in addis). for him, as long as tplf exists within its region, it's a force for peace and stability of his reime. there are forces in the rest of ethiopia that dream of navy without sea. this is a potential threat.

tplf, unlike some in Ethiopia, doesn't have designs on aseb masawa. aforqi appreciates that. that's why debretsion is an asset from Aforq's perspective.
edu, what have you been smoking lately? Just take a look on the Weyane produced map of Tigrai, then maybe you can reconcile with the above-highlighted statement you made.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1184
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Jan 2019, 20:30

Gebru seye meles chenawi sebhat abay tsehaye all are tplf vermin. There's no difference. If they had the power they would try to take all Eritrea not just assab. The late zena haben nay Africa qiqiqiqi :lol: may he rest in [deleted] use to threaten us with regime change. We broke his back and changed him instead qiqiqiqi :mrgreen:
eden wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:59
that is the Gebru Seye faction that's no longer inside TPLF. The TPLF led by Sebhat et al. never questioned it.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:47
Tplf is the same organisation that rallied ethiopians support saying they were going to capture assab.
Temt - i'm not accusing TPLF.

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1184
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Jan 2019, 20:55

She's so pretty 8)
Temt wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:53
eden wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:35
well, it's not just stated but practiced. landlocking Ethiopia is the very reason TPLF is not popular at home. TPLF is the only group that has a record of accepting and legitimizing the loss of access to the sea. Aforqi knows TPLF not only accepted but enforced it. So TPLF is reliable in this regard. no?
justo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 13:33
TPLF cannot be taken at face value. Its stated position means nothing
edu, you keep on getting dumber by the day, if that is possible, like accusing the criminal Weyanes of making Ethiopia landlocked. Nothing could be further from the truth. Ethiopia did not have any access to the sea before it federated, later annexed, Eritrea. That is a simple fact. Let alone Weyanes, even Eritrea did not make Ethiopia a landlocked country since gaining its independence was simply regaining its own territory - nothing Ethiopian or otherwise. So stop flirting with the current meaningless past time some Ethiopians seem to be entertaining themselves. Of course, it is their right to hallucinate and to continue daydreaming about owning assets that belong to Eritrea. But that does not make any Eritrean territory Ethiopian. But fortunately, there are Ethiopians who are fair and wish to stand for the truth as the following clip attests.
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14397
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jan 2019, 21:06

True, weyane.is.dead!

Pretty, intelligent, couragious & above all- honest!

Love her! 😘

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 1184
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 12 Jan 2019, 21:11

Back off :lol: i saw her first :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 21:06
True, weyane.is.dead!

Pretty, intelligent, couragious & above all- honest!

Love her! 😘

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 14397
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jan 2019, 22:30

Sure thing, bro! :lol:

Just admiring, your woman. That's all!

:lol:


justo
Member
Posts: 1634
Joined: 05 May 2013, 17:54

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by justo » 12 Jan 2019, 23:14

eden wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:35
well, it's not just stated but practiced. landlocking Ethiopia is the very reason TPLF is not popular at home. TPLF is the only group that has a record of accepting and legitimizing the loss of access to the sea. Aforqi knows TPLF not only accepted but enforced it. So TPLF is reliable in this regard. no?
justo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 13:33
TPLF cannot be taken at face value. Its stated position means nothing
TPLF is good att accepting fait accompli, done deals. Giving 100% of its votes to Abiy, the architect of its demise, was also a concrete action and not just a statement of position.

In both cases, there was nothing it could do to reverse things, so it gave its nod, but at the same time worked in the background to unravel what it couldn't oppose openly.

Follower
Member
Posts: 861
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Follower » 13 Jan 2019, 00:04

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 20:55
She's so pretty 8)
Temt wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:53
eden wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:35
well, it's not just stated but practiced. landlocking Ethiopia is the very reason TPLF is not popular at home. TPLF is the only group that has a record of accepting and legitimizing the loss of access to the sea. Aforqi knows TPLF not only accepted but enforced it. So TPLF is reliable in this regard. no?
justo wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 13:33
TPLF cannot be taken at face value. Its stated position means nothing
edu, you keep on getting dumber by the day, if that is possible, like accusing the criminal Weyanes of making Ethiopia landlocked. Nothing could be further from the truth. Ethiopia did not have any access to the sea before it federated, later annexed, Eritrea. That is a simple fact. Let alone Weyanes, even Eritrea did not make Ethiopia a landlocked country since gaining its independence was simply regaining its own territory - nothing Ethiopian or otherwise. So stop flirting with the current meaningless past time some Ethiopians seem to be entertaining themselves. Of course, it is their right to hallucinate and to continue daydreaming about owning assets that belong to Eritrea. But that does not make any Eritrean territory Ethiopian. But fortunately, there are Ethiopians who are fair and wish to stand for the truth as the following clip attests.
Please wait, video is loading...
ቆንጂየ ኣምላክ ይባርኪሽ።

ምን ልናርግ ነው መቀለ የምንሀደው?ቅማል ልናረባ ነው?!!!ክክክክክክክክክ
ኣብይ ተጻዊትሎም ንዞም ቆማልት ዘርኢ፡መጀምርያ ቅድሚ ኩለን ክልላት ናብ መቀለ ከይዱ ብትግሪኛ ተዛሪብዎም፡ደደቢት ከኣ ናይና እዩ ኢሎም ላይ መለስ ምስሊ ስጦታ ሂቦሞ፡ኣብ ምምራጹ ከኣ ኩሎም ኣድሚጾምሉ፡ቅልብጥ ኢሉ ግን ክኣርዮም ጀሚሩ፡ብጣዕሚ በሊሕ ሰብ "እሾኽ ብእሾኽ"።
ንዘምናት ብማሕላን ጣሕላን ንሰብ ከታልሉ ጸኒሖም እንኳዕ ኢዶም ሃቦም ፡ደቂ ማይ ጠላሚት።
Last edited by Follower on 13 Jan 2019, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.

Follower
Member
Posts: 861
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 01:19

Re: Why was Debretsion invited to the Um Hajer-Gondar border opening

Post by Follower » 13 Jan 2019, 00:37

eden wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:59
that is the Gebru Seye faction that's no longer inside TPLF. The TPLF led by Sebhat et al. never questioned it.
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 19:47
Tplf is the same organisation that rallied ethiopians support saying they were going to capture assab.
Temt - i'm not accusing TPLF.
Stop accusing each other,you are all the same evils,ብስም ፍርቅና ንፈትን እሞ እንተ ኮይንልና ማሕረ እንተ ዘይ ተሳካኢልና ከኣ እቶም ልቀረዩ ፍርቂ መሟጎቲ ይኮኑና policy doesn't work any more.agame is agame even the civilians,ኣቦታትና ጽቡቅ ግይሮም ስለ ዘጽነዕኹም እዮም ንጥውይዋይ ዝኾነ ኣጻኣድፍ መንግዲ ኣስመራ ከረን ልቢ ትግራይ ኢሎም ዝሰመይዎ፡ህዝቢ ትግራይ በዓል ቅኑዕ ልቢ እንተ ዝኸውን ነይሩ፡ "ልቢ መራሕቲ ትግራይ" ኢሎም ንህዝቢ ከይተንከፉ ምሰመይዎ ነይሮም።ንሰብ ዘይናቱ ምሃብ ከኣ ባህልና ኣይኮነን።ጠላማት ዘርኢ።

Post Reply